Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

thanks all for the compliments. The tan interior really does work great with the top off in my opinion.

The upside to a red NSX is that even though red is a stereotypical sports car color, the fact that you simply don't see a lot of NSXs at all keeps it from looking overstated (in places other than NSXPrime of course ;P)

Here's the full zoomed out shot - we had two NSXs parked out front of the local dealership and quite a few people stopped, stared, photographed, etc. The dealership didn't mind when we went out for lunch and left them parked there for a bit ;)

This is a great shot! Let me know if you're ever there again; I work just a two minute drive from Pohanka and its where I have been doing all my NSX stuff.

20130301_142152_zps1362a527.jpg

Still in hibernation. Took the covers off today to quickly swap out the air freshener and inspect the leather. Still two months to go......

^ Whoaaa, that is definitely not your regular nsx... diggin the shaved look and that exhaust. :cool:

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that IS regular's nsx...just sayin ;)

Regular- THANK YOU for getting 18/19s in the RSIIs, I've been super curious to see how this looks.....MORE PICS!!!

Diggin the painted R spoiler btw...

But I've always loved the original batmobile! I've actually been contemplating that very thing.... Perhaps a poll :rolleyes:
I have always thought the red trim on you're car looked odd, but you're driving videos are so cool that I end up dismissing the oddness of the red trim.

From today's NorCal NSXers drive, courtesy of Mr. Dhalsim

UZWhE86.jpg

Just got the NSX plastidipped last week....(Tiffany Blue)

nsxpic6_zpsbd1c55cc.jpg

nsxpic5_zpseed6dbe8.jpg

nsxpic3_zps65b9995d.jpg

nsxpic4_zps25135a83.jpg

Last edited:
Back