Ortega/Palomar Run 4!! Sunday, Aug 10

yellowpad said:
we can use the gas station tooooo....
exactly. we use that entire stretch of "no parking zone" along the fence. we should be ok.

okey dokey smokey..........

If it gets to crowded, we can always head up to the lot I talked about....

Xcite50- Exit is Ortega Hwy 74

dang it. i just got my NSX and this would have been perfect for me to ride with the NSX veterans. ahhh.. this is so tempthoing but got something planned out already on that day. you guys have fun...

is this a convoy from ortega to palomar (san diego)?

tararan, you gotta make it...

I turned down FREE golf for this one:eek:

see you there:D

tararan said:
is this a convoy from ortega to palomar (san diego)?
this is a "drive" down the ortega, through temecula and warner springs, then up the east grade of palomar mountain and down the south grade. drive as fast or slow within the group as you please. most of the drive is fairly mellow until we start the grade up to the top of palomar.
always a blast!!

thanks for explaining. ill do my best to get out of my appointment.

supergreen125 said:
this is a "drive" down the ortega, through temecula and warner springs, then up the east grade of palomar mountain and down the south grade. drive as fast or slow within the group as you please. most of the drive is fairly mellow until we start the grade up to the top of palomar.
always a blast!!

So..........who ever has the best radar detector gets to lead the pack???:D

Last edited:
San Diego convoy meet....

the SD folks who would like to convoy up to Ortega will be meeting at @8:15-8:30 at the McDonald's off of Oceanside blvd and 5 fwy...Can't miss it.
So far tbNSX and I are for sure, let us know if you want to meet for a convoy:cool:
Hope to see you there!!!

Mark

will there be maps distributed prior to the drive like previous ones? Also, does anyone know approximately how long this drive will be in terms of miles and time?

thanks,

this is "dedication"!!!! you are a strong man to give up golfing for the ride....:D

91 X said:
tararan, you gotta make it...

I turned down FREE golf for this one:eek:

see you there:D

*********************MAP IS OUT!!!!******************

Last edited:
SilverOne said:
will there be maps distributed prior to the drive like previous ones? Also, does anyone know approximately how long this drive will be in terms of miles and time?
yes there will be maps. dave (socal-nsx) has volunteered to be in charge of that. *thanks dave!!*
the run will last about 2-3 hours and is just over 100 miles if i remember correctly.

don't mean to step on Dave's foot there.........i didnt' see it. anywho, you can put out the hard copy dave :D

supergreen125 said:
yes there will be maps. dave (socal-nsx) has volunteered to be in charge of that. *thanks dave!!*
the run will last about 2-3 hours and is just over 100 miles if i remember correctly.

supergreen125 said:

this is too much for me cuz i still have to drive 3 hours just to meet up with you guys..

where are you guys meeting afterwards?

Randy or Conrad,

anyone want or need a co-pilot? I'm not sure if I'm going to bring mine out since I don't have a passenger...and I want to see what you guys are REALLY made of.

let me know. pm me.

Allen