Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Was at downtown Laguna Beach today taking a cruise with the "X" car with a buddy. While sipping the brew of the day at Starbucks right at PCH, I saw a black NSX heading southbound just after 1PM. That was before the 6 assorted Ferraris, 5 Masseratis, and other notable cars were counted and after the 5 assorted Ferraris and R8 that followed the black NSX sighting. Not sure if an NA1 or NA2. It did have an aftermarked exhaust and a nice exhause note, too. Great day for a drive! :biggrin:

My boyfriend and I were going south on the 405 at around 1:30pm somewhere around northern Irvine. We were in my '05 Long Beach blue pearl when we saw one just like it, ahead. I caught up and we waved to the other driver.

Last edited:
good bumping into you and cruising down ktown with u today enkryt3d. haha we had the same idea for a nice drive after the rain. great nsx minds think alike! let's get some more people and cruise. it was dope just rolling 2 cars. imagine more! haha see u soon. i managed to sneak in a pic of u

Attachments

• x1.jpg
    x1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 137
good bumping into you and cruising down ktown with u today enkryt3d. haha we had the same idea for a nice drive after the rain. great nsx minds think alike! let's get some more people and cruise. it was dope just rolling 2 cars. imagine more! haha see u soon. i managed to sneak in a pic of u

haha I saw that... nice! I think we attracted a little too much attention tho lol

Hehe, GiftedG, Striker525, and I regularly hang out with our NSX's and just go for a drive. These cars were meant to be driven, and that's what we do. *NSXFTW* also joins us sometimes and that makes an easy group of 4 right there :). Add you two and that's a nice little group we'd have. Anytime you guys want to roll with us just let me know. We're probably going to do another meet with the 6speed Porsche's and Lambo when GiftedG and I get back from Asia (late Feb).

Hehe, GiftedG, Striker525, and I regularly hang out with our NSX's and just go for a drive. These cars were meant to be driven, and that's what we do. *NSXFTW* also joins us sometimes and that makes an easy group of 4 right there :). Add you two and that's a nice little group we'd have. Anytime you guys want to roll with us just let me know. We're probably going to do another meet with the 6speed Porsche's and Lambo when GiftedG and I get back from Asia (late Feb).

As what Ludacris would say...ROLL OUT!:biggrin:

As what Ludacris would say...ROLL OUT!:biggrin:

haha we'd have to choose somewhere out of my neighborhood... the cops just love me around here lol :redface:

spotted silver NSX 91-93 with rims taking the entrance ramp to the 101 from Alvarado around 530pm today...... anyone here? :)

spotted i think a widebody yellow one with dark colored rims with polished lip and exhaust coming out of glendale galleria tonight around 7:30. sounded sick and looked great. went to go on to 5 freeway, not sure north or south.

Anyone here from Chino Hills? I saw a black 02+ a couple weeks ago with the top off on Chino Hills Pkwy, I turned onto Village Center and said whats up. Nice car! I was in a black pre 02

2/10/2009 8:oo PM

Reseda Senior High School, Reseda CA.

Looked like a dark color with popups, and silver Momo Rims (i think?).

Were you a part of the tv production there? Well if you were.. what do you do? I'm a grip. I walked by your car a few times you were on your phone or you weren't in the car... and well, I was doing my job ;P

Or maybe you were just there picking up your kid

If anyone saw a lowered 91 Berlina in the San pedro/Torrance/Hollywood area, with AZ plates, it was I :)

Just checkin out the city....

I hate your roads btw!

I Have not been on Prime for a while, but I have spotted sevral in the last couple of weeks:

• Silver parked in the 105 Airport Parking Garage in El Segundo in late January/early Feb.

• Black, seen several times in Pasadena near foothill and Michelina and at Foothill and Rosemead.

• NA1 Black with headlight conversion - today (Thur.) parked in an apartment garage in Korea Town. Since this may be your residence, I did not want to give your location away. My red 95 was parked near the front entrance most of the day.

Black w/ large aftermarket wheels Westbound on Bastanchury in Fullerton today around 4:45 P.M. Asian male driver w/ Asian female passenger......

Black w/ large aftermarket wheels Westbound on Bastanchury in Fullerton today around 4:45 P.M. Asian male driver w/ Asian female passenger......

any other mods to the nsx? might've been me. hehe

Anyone here from Chino Hills? I saw a black 02+ a couple weeks ago with the top off on Chino Hills Pkwy, I turned onto Village Center and said whats up. Nice car! I was in a black pre 02

Yea, i live in chino hills. My gf works at the 24 hour gym so i stop by once in a while. You need to hang with me and some of the other nsxers. We try to do cruises here and there. The last one with me my bro and a friend was to the beach for tacos :)

Was at green light auto in SD getting my integra worked on. Owner of the shop had mentioned that he was working on a blue after '02 NSX that had just been bought. Let me know if your on these boards.

I Have not been on Prime for a while, but I have spotted sevral in the last couple of weeks:

• Silver parked in the 105 Airport Parking Garage in El Segundo in late January/early Feb.

• Black, seen several times in Pasadena near foothill and Michelina and at Foothill and Rosemead.

• NA1 Black with headlight conversion - today (Thur.) parked in an apartment garage in Korea Town. Since this may be your residence, I did not want to give your location away. My red 95 was parked near the front entrance most of the day.

Hello mcano!

Saw a 2002+ silverstone on cerritos ave going west around 6pm...looked stock with tinted windows....asian guy with glasses driving

Saw a red pre 02 nsx with 16, 17 stock wheels with dtm exhaust at mcdonalds around 10:30am in costa mesa off bristol. Looks like a filipino gentleman with his mom or grandma.

Back