Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

You fellas are right of course. I for some reason thought her car was older (perhaps her posting about good wrenches in OC).:tongue:

Miner

i believe she's had an S2K for a while, so she knows where some of the good places are at.

no her's is an 05 LBBP... this one looks like a 97-98 Monaco Blue Pearl?

:biggrin: Yep, my hottie car is an '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl, and awesomer! :tongue:

And yes, I've had two S2000s, the first one an '01 and now an '05. Honda Rules!

IMG_4362PK_NSX7_29_09.jpg

Last edited:
Black pre 02 passing by bk off grand and 57/60 freeway around 1 pm

Nice find. That's Cdub, Icefire, Nfire on Prime on a breakfast outing.

Before doing some maintenance on my neglected DD (BMW 330i), I decided to take a short road trip through downtown Huntington Beach. It was about 8:45 AM when I saw these two NSXs parked in front of El Ranchito Restaurant. They were accompanied by a silver Evo MR. I pulled out my camera and took the following pics. I looked inside the restaurant to see who the owners were, but they were not inside. So, whose NSXs did I happen upon?

When I parked my car to walk over to the NSXs, I heard one guy say to his friend, "Look at that! Three of them." Well, there were three of us only briefly. :smile:

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

Last edited:
Before 10am this morning, spotted a black NSX with hood scoop heading west on Palos Verdes Drive North at Hawthorne Blvd. I was heading east in my red NSX-T. You waved and I gave a thumbs up. I am pretty sure I have seen you before.

Spotted a black pre-'02 with white wheels, NSX-R spoiler, and out-of-state plates at around 8:50 pm on the 210 E transitioning over to the 605 S.

Saw a black pre-02 NSX on 405N ~9:45pm. NSXSupra and myself (red and white) NSX's were heading to VanceHu's shop. You had a passenger waving and throwing the peace sign.

6:40AM Today (Monday) all red NA1 (I think) going west on Soledad/Valencia Blvd and Bouquet in Valencia. Went by fast so couldn't see driver or verify version

Spotted a red NSX backing out of a parking spot at the Long Beach Convention Center (was in my silver Pilot). Wondering if there's another marathon running NSXer in the area.

THeres a guy who drives a yellow Nsx stock with powder black rims, he lives on 8th st. right next to me, anyone know him. he parks it on walnut and 8th. Huntington Beach
older asian dude. :confused:

Peace

Spotted a silver pre-02 headed west on the corner of Ontario Ave and Kellogg Ave in Corona yesterday around 4:50pm. Was going east, only got to see that the rear valence was color matched to the car. Anyone here? :smile:

Saw a Red 91-94 on I-5S at Magic Mountain @ 3:25pm. Stock wing, lowered, had twin exhaust tips, and a license plate of "BBYFRRY"

Pre 02 silver on 57 north about 230 pm yesterday. Stuck in traffic me and 3 friends drove past on our bikes

Back