Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Thurs, 10/29/09, Alhambra 4:35pm

NA2 Spa yellow with top off and popups pulling out of a residential building on Atlantic.. not giving too many details on the location cause it might be your residence...

Too bad I was in an FJ Cruiser and not my NSX.. you would have spotted me for sure!

Saw a kaiser silver in stock form at Cerritos Acura today while picking up my car....anyone here.

I'm seeing NSX like there is no tomorrow!

Today (Sunday 11/8 around eatrly afternoon) I saw a 95 Plus red heading south on Michalinda in Pasadena. I believe the car is located close to me. I saw the car in a garage on a nearby street off and on more than a year ago, then it disappeared. Is it back?

Might have been me, I was on my way to Eagle Rock

was that you i saw passing bj's yesterday around 5ish. I was just leaving there and saw a black pre 02 again. you are everywhere.

Spotted red NSX with aftermarket rims parked at the service station on Indian Peak and Hawthorne yesterday morning around 8am.

spotted red NSX going north west on Cabrillo Blvd towards the harbor in Santa Barbara around 11:30am this morning... I was in my gf's car so I didn't have my NSX with me... looked to be an early model 91-94 with BBS rims? :biggrin:

Grey turbo charged NSX Wed evening on the north bound 110 in downtown LA.

I pulled up along side of you. I was in my 95 Red NSX. I met and caravaned with you down to the Nov Cars & Coffer from Starbucks. I apologize, but I have forgotten your name. I heard you before I spotted you. Great car you have!

Mario

I pulled up along side of you. I was in my 95 Red NSX. I met and caravaned with you down to the Nov Cars & Coffer from Starbucks. I apologize, but I have forgotten your name. I heard you before I spotted you. Great car you have!

Mario

That would be steve. His car is the loudest an nsx can get i think :biggrin:

Mario

Mario,

Yep, that was me, I couldn't see in through your windows but remembered your car as well. Clean example of an NSX! I would've honked back, but don't have a horn :redface:

Yellow 02+ headed east on the 60 freeway this afternoon/early evening at 4:40pm right before Grand Ave, no tint. Very clean, couldn't get a good look as I was driving by a few lanes over on the left hand side. Anyone here? :cool:

Spotted yellow '02+ with white wheels and NSX-R spoiler driving up San Gabriel Blvd. in San Marino/Pasadena. I was in my green Legend sedan. Was behind you most of the way until I jumped onto the 210.

Saw 2 NSX last Saturday night by LA Live. Silver and black NSX with loud exhaust blasting by Yardhouse!! Got excited but you guys were gone before I can pull out my camera. :biggrin:

Saw 2 NSX last Saturday night by LA Live. Silver and black NSX with loud exhaust blasting by Yardhouse!! Got excited but you guys were gone before I can pull out my camera. :biggrin:

Hi Henry. The Silver NSX belongs to Steve (SFDreamer) and the black NSX was Ron (striker525). Both cars are badass and extremely loud. :biggrin:

The same night I was a few blocks away at the Bonaventure hotel.

On Thursday, Jan. 7th, at about 1:10 pm, I saw a yellow NSX being driven northbound on the 5 freeway, at around the Los Angeles/Glendale area. It looked like it had chrome wheels and I thought it might be Steve, NSX1, but I was going southbound (in my RAV4) so didn't get a good look. Besides, Steve would probably be at work right then.

Back