Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw 2 in one day !!! (Yesterday-Sunday)
Blk Na1 transitioning from the 57 South to the 5 South (Caucasion driver)

Mike- Stop looking at yourself in the mirror while driving....its dangerous! :tongue:

Sunday February 28th, 2010.....Spotted 9 NSXs on 10 Freeway heading towards downtown LA. taking up all 5 LANES. Sick Sick Sick....oh wait that was us.

Sunday February 28th, 2010.....Spotted 9 NSXs on 10 Freeway heading towards downtown LA. taking up all 5 LANES. Sick Sick Sick....oh wait that was us.

:biggrin::biggrin: Funny guy. I would have liked to see ^that but I drove alone.

On the way home, on the 405 around Irvine, I did get passed by a local guy. He's got an NA1 blue (the purplish blue) coupe with the black top. He gave me a ride in his NSX a while back, before I bought my LBBP.

Haha gail. I was gona write that but you beat me to it. My vette friend said were all crazy and his passanger had his hand mounted to the door handle the entire canyon run lol

Silver type-r nsx spotted at super car sunday! :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:
:eek:

Hehe, GiftedG, Striker525, and I regularly hang out with our NSX's and just go for a drive. These cars were meant to be driven, and that's what we do. *NSXFTW* also joins us sometimes and that makes an easy group of 4 right there :). Add you two and that's a nice little group we'd have. Anytime you guys want to roll with us just let me know. We're probably going to do another meet with the 6speed Porsche's and Lambo when GiftedG and I get back from Asia (late Feb).

Hey man heard from the p-car forums that you've been lookin for me - ill see if i can make it out this sunday! :D

Saw a black 02+ going east in Chino under the bridge of Riverside Dr near Best Buy. It looked like it had blacked out headlights. This was on Tuesday of the 16th around 630 in the evening. I was in mine :smile:

keep running into an nsx in chino hills, this time at ralphs on thursday i think. black 91-01 who are you lol

Yea, i live in chino hills. My gf works at the 24 hour gym so i stop by once in a while. You need to hang with me and some of the other nsxers. We try to do cruises here and there. The last one with me my bro and a friend was to the beach for tacos :)

Sup man, I go to that 24 all the time. Ive also seen a black and a red both pre 02 at that gym. Yea ive been looking for some local NSX peeps to hang with. Let me know if you guys are gonna hang by the area or go on a cruise.

Spotted in ATL getting their windows tinted... (sent by a friend in ATL GA) :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 49
i saw 2 nsx in the past week :D one is a red nsx pre 02 with a blonde girl on passanger :D driving pass pinks in hollywood and the other one is black pre 02 nsx at the parking lot of bank of america on altantic and brightwood. :biggrin:

I was at Niguel Motors yesterday, having Ramon put on my rear spacers. Unfortunately, the front spacers won't work. :mad:

Saw a few NSXs there. :smile:

IMG_7598100336Ramon_NSXs.jpg

IMG_7606100326Ramon.jpg

Last edited:
that sucks!!! so are you going to go with the 15mm spacers with longer studs or for the 25 mm wheel adapters (like what you have in the back)? I have the 15mm

that sucks!!! so are you going to go with the 15mm spacers with longer studs or for the 25 mm wheel adapters (like what you have in the back)? I have the 15mm

I am going to talk to my buddy Tom and then decide. Ramon suggested I just get a spacer without studs. I don't want to make another un-returnable mistake.

Back