NSXPO 2005 DVD, Group Photo, Individual Photo

Understudy said:
Bob Meyers just drove down from Phoenix today and gave me our second DVD with a few changes that we needed to make on it. There don't appear to be any major issues that NEED changing, so right now it looks like we're good to go on the production of the DVDs in order to finally get them in your hands. With any luck they'll be going out sometime next week, but we'll update you when we physically ship them out.

Watching the DVD brought back some fond memories for Heather and myself, so hopefully it does the same for everyone else! :smile:
Thanks for the update :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You guys are sending the pic's out with the DVD, no?

Da Hapa said:
You guys are sending the pic's out with the DVD, no?

Yes, we are sending out the group photo and individual photos that were taken along with the DVD. Had we known it would be near this long of a wait for the DVD we would have previously sent out the pictures. Anyway, we'll update you shortly when they're mailed out.

Understudy said:
Yes, we are sending out the group photo and individual photos that were taken along with the DVD. Had we known it would be near this long of a wait for the DVD we would have previously sent out the pictures. Anyway, we'll update you shortly when they're mailed out.
Excellent. Looking forward to it!

MCM said:
:biggrin: How about we just go back and do it all over again?
Probably a bit cooler as well........
great idea Mark.

I'm actually headed back to Phoenix/Tuscon on Friday for my annual Spring Training pligrimage to Mecca trip.

Not taking the NSX though. There's three of us, and it would be a tough fit!!!!

Well, I have an update. Believe it or not but we FINALLY have the DVDs in our possession. I just returned from Phoenix last night with them, so we'll get them packaged up with the pictures and sent out next week ASAP. :biggrin:

For those who didn't attend NSXPO 2005 and would like a copy, we're selling the DVDs for $16 + $4 shipping. A bit later I'll post the details on how to purchase the DVD.

Understudy said:
Well, I have an update. Believe it or not but we FINALLY have the DVDs in our possession. I just returned from Phoenix last night with them, so we'll get them packaged up with the pictures and sent out next week ASAP. :biggrin:

For those who didn't attend NSXPO 2005 and would like a copy, we're selling the DVDs for $16 + $4 shipping. A bit later I'll post the details on how to purchase the DVD.

I was lucky enough to get my copy on Wednesday (insiders privelage:biggrin: ) and all I can say is, well worth waiting for. Thanx Steve for riding this one out- good show!

Cheers,
Mark

Understudy said:

any updates?????

Da Hapa said:
any updates?????
A new month (april).. any new updates???

Yep, we have all of the packaging supplies now and anticipate them being mailed out in the next few days. Once they are sent we will post it up here. This last week was the busiest of the year for Heather and myself, but they'll go out shortly.

UPDATE: The DVD's and photos went out today via USPS Priority Mail. Therefore everyone should have there packages in the next 2-3 days. However, the post office doesn't guarantee that timeframe. Therefore, if you don't receive anything by the end of middle of next week send me or TucAZNSX a PM.

Thanks again everyone for your patience. Hopefully the enforced wait will make it all the more memorable to look back upon now that it has been awhile since NSXPO '05. :tongue:

Understudy said:
UPDATE: The DVD's and photos went out today via USPS Priority Mail. Therefore everyone should have there packages in the next 2-3 days. However, the post office doesn't guarantee that timeframe. Therefore, if you don't receive anything by the end of middle of next week send me or TucAZNSX a PM.

Thanks again everyone for your patience. Hopefully the enforced wait will make it all the more memorable to look back upon now that it has been awhile since NSXPO '05. :tongue:
Awesome!

I know the extended wait was out of your hands and you probably felt a lot of pressure from anxious owners like me but I know most of us are very appreciative of all the work that went into this. I'm hoping there's a couple good photo's of my old man and I as this event really was a great trip for us.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words Christian. I think it will be a great reminder of the fun times had during NSXPO when everyone sees their pictures and watches the DVD. I wish I could say the DVD is a masterpiece of videography, but it is merely a very good reminder/documentary of the event.

It was great to meet some new people at NSXPO like you and your dad. I remember meeting you downstairs near the welcome reception on the opening night. I believe that there are some shots of you both in the DVD, so enjoy. I'd certianly also like to hear your feedback after watching the DVD too, hopefully it brings back some fond memories.

Understudy said:
Thanks for the kind words Christian. I think it will be a great reminder of the fun times had during NSXPO when everyone sees their pictures and watches the DVD. I wish I could say the DVD is a masterpiece of videography, but it is merely a very good reminder/documentary of the event.

It was great to meet some new people at NSXPO like you and your dad. I remember meeting you downstairs near the welcome reception on the opening night. I believe that there are some shots of you both in the DVD, so enjoy. I'd certianly also like to hear your feedback after watching the DVD too, hopefully it brings back some fond memories.

Hopefully, I'll get my copy before the weekend so I can open a cold Fat Tire (purchased and brought home on dry ice while in AZ for Spring Training last month) and I'll check it out and give you some feedback.

Thanks again for all the hard work to everyone involved. We really had a good time.

Fastrunner said:
Received package today......the DVD box is EMPTY !!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: NO DVD. Why me ? why ????? :frown: :frown: :frown:

PS: Understudy, please check your PM box.

Same thing happened to me........no DVD in either of the two boxes I got today. :frown:

The photos look good, though!

Fastrunner and Viper Driver you both have PM's. We'll be resending DVDs to you immediately. If anyone else has a similar experience let us know and we'll resend the DVDs to you ASAP. Unfortunately it seems our award winning videographer:rolleyes: (yeah) didn't get the frickin' DVDs into each box. I guess we should have expected to go through each box individually to check it, although you wouldn't think that would be necessary.

We've checked the remaining DVDs and there doesn't seem to be any issue with the rest of them. It appears there might have been one box of DVDs (approximately 10 DVDs) that may have been missing them, although that is only a guess on our part. Rest assured we will resend any necessary DVDs immediately and will inspect them again to ensure that an actual DVD is present.

Sorry to anyone that this happens to. We'll make it right as quickly as possible, I promise!

Just the thought of having to match up the photos with the address labels gives me the headache. It's just a bit better than getting a root canal without novocain. :smile:

Understudy, thank you, and all that are involved, for putting it together. I hope that it's waiting for me when I get home tonight. :cool:

Back