NSX Prime homies: I have to fess up

You know the thread I posted last week?

The one asking about this:

R8_model.jpg

or this...

yellow_red_models.jpg

Well...it wasn't completely hypothetical.

It was a difficult decision (not really), but in the end here's what I chose:

blue_silver_models.jpg

If that's legit congratulations on owning a second!!!

It's legit. I had to help drive the 2nd (silver) NSX back to his garage, and help install a battery tender in the 2nd one. I just saw the silver one recently, it looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

There is a chance I too might acquire a second NSX, but I have no room to store it. Phoen$x might have 3 NSXs in his garage, including one of mine, if I do acquire the second NSX. The only issue is I barely have time to drive the one bad ass NSX I already have, so getting another might be problematic since I have too many cars already.

Last edited:
cool, thats so bad ass.

guys in the dealership looking out the window at you taking pics of both your cars, they are thinking that lucky bastard. LOL

good for you.

but.... now your gonna have no free time cuz your new full time job is detailing both thats a job in itself.

congrats

Congratulations! One is NOT enough.

(even though I am not a "homie" :smile: )

Big congrats! I've been looking for a wrecked or beat up one to get cheap and rebuild since I no longer desire to modify my mint 91. I think owning 2 puts you at a whole nother level!

Big congrats! I've been looking for a wrecked or beat up one to get cheap and rebuild since I no longer desire to modify my mint 91. I think owning 2 puts you at a whole nother level!

yea no kidding!! I've been trying to get PHOEN$X to buy a single NSX for the last few years, even offering to front the cash myself to do that...and he goes and buys two mint NSXs in two weeks... :eek:

My plan is to buy all the mint NSXs in the U.S., hog them all, and maybe offer one for sale every other year, to drive up the price and value of the NSXs!!! mauahahahaahahaa :evil laugh: :biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

Local Primer Quix-Draw stopped by yesterday, and my Accord was all confused. She was like, "what is going on??? Why am I surrounded by these NSXs?" Q_Q

garage.jpg

My Kaiser Silver next to peiserg's Silverstone this morning. Can you tell which is which? :confused:

next_to_gerry.jpg

And next to NsXMas later.

with_nsxmas.jpg

with_nsxmas2.jpg

You may have noticed that I swapped out the polished wheels which came with the Silver NSX and put them on the MCB NSX. I think it looks awesome. :cool:

blue.jpg

And the powder coated wheels don't look too bad on the Silver either.

silver.jpg

Last edited:
2 NSX over the R8 = The best choice.

very nice! Now you can confuse and befudle the world :wink: So which one will go to xpo?

Am I the Only one that cant stop staring at

Testacojones avatar pic

holy geez

Congrats! Both look fantastic! :)

Back