Nsx Prime / CRIBS

The Specs: 6300+ SQ feet. Pool, 3.5 car garage, library, gym, HT room.

stonegatehouse005.jpg

Pic of garage and motor court area.

Looking good Ritesh

Although 3.5 car garage may not be enough space. You getting rid of the NSX?

Nice Ritesh ,I like the mix of stone and Brick.The entry is the focal point of the front elevation as it should be.Here is our garage area

Attachments

• garage external.jpg
    garage external.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 365
The Specs: 6300+ SQ feet. Pool, 3.5 car garage, library, gym, HT room.

stonegatehouse005.jpg

Pic of garage and motor court area.

Any updates on the casa?

Printing t-shirts in my garage has worked out okay.:smile:

Couple of delays have slowed us down. We *should* be moving in next week. I will take some new pics tmrw.

Printing t-shirts in my garage has worked out okay.:smile:

You are the third person I have heard of in the last 2 weeks who is making money doing printing. Just met this 25 year old guy who is doing the same thing you are and he is making 5k a week. Pretty good money for working out of his basement. He is getting ready to rent some commercial space from us and expand his business.

Here is my lake house.

Attachments

• lake 1.jpg
    lake 1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 500
  • lake 2.jpg
    lake 2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 348
  • lake 3.jpg
    lake 3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 411
  • lake 4.jpg
    lake 4.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 308
  • lake 5.jpg
    lake 5.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,488
  • lake 6.jpg
    lake 6.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 240
  • lake 8.jpg
    lake 8.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 298
  • lake 9.jpg
    lake 9.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 270
Here is my lake house.

Hey Steve thats quite the place! Looks like your doing better than 5-grand a week with whatever you do.

But if your like me, I got to make a lot of money cuz I spend a lot of money! Ha! (just joking) :wink:

I had nothing to my name when a friend told me about this guy who screenprinted out of his garage. I still remember the very first t-shirt I printed in my wifes parents house 23- years ago. One of the best decisions of my life, no boss, ( wife and I are a team ) no employees, no commute, no advertising, almost zero overhead and best of all, no one will ever tell us that we are being let go.

It's a great way for anyone to make cash in addition to their job. A typical day for me: Start work in the garage about 9 am after brushing the 4-cats. After an hour lunch I shut it down between 3 and 5:00. Depends on whether I'm taking an afternoon nap, playing with the cars or nagging the wife to stop working on the computer so that I can get on some of the car forums. :rolleyes:

It took awhile, but I've been lucky and fortunate. I feel terrible about whats happened in America, because I've been there already and it sucks. :mad:

haha, i live in a 1300 sqft apartments for school.. should have stayed with my dad. it was just me and him alone in a 11,300 sq ft house with 16 car garage, haha now i dont even have a hose bib to wash my car...

attachment.php

Time for another baby gate!

I will try and get this slightly back on track!

We started building our dream home in July and it is expected to be completed by July 2010.

Here are some inital renderings of it, we have changed some of the exterior and I should be getting some full color renderings pretty soon.

Any updates on this one?

This thread got me to wondering what the equivalent of this thread on the miata forums looks like..... but I couldn't find one. :cool:

Anyways, here is mine...

8_builtmore_estates_lg.jpg

2014.gif

I know what you are thinking... but I used the same builder it just looks like it...

438.gif

Shutup.

John. I think you are not quite telling the truth :eek:

Well, to tell you the truth Serge in these touch economic times, the property taxes are a little high.

So, I am going to be parting it out here shortly on the General Classifieds forum to help make ends meet. Anyone need a Louise the XV end table or other national treasure?

Any updates on this one?

It is currently in the framing stage, they are finishing up the 2nd level and should be putting a roof on in a couple of months.

The garage's are going to be great! They just installed the lift last week that lets me bring cars into the basement.

I still haven't gotten the color rendering because we are changing colors of various materials, as soon as I have this picture I will post it.

It is currently in the framing stage, they are finishing up the 2nd level and should be putting a roof on in a couple of months.

The garage's are going to be great! They just installed the lift last week that lets me bring cars into the basement.

I still haven't gotten the color rendering because we are changing colors of various materials, as soon as I have this picture I will post it.

Great! We'll all be waiting I'm sure. It's funny, they built my whole house in about 6 months. It's my starter home. Gotta start somewhere right? :smile:

Back