Now 100% official NSX-Stock, JUNE 10!

No more changes or rescheduling, June 10.... Its a Sunday and we're getting a little crazy this year.

Just so there is no confusion, the event will not begin at Bridgewater Acura

1. Me
2. MashimaroNSX
3. Zennsx
4. jalnjr- to whom this event wouldnt exist without
5. popsicle
6. winreboot
7. MoogieBoogie
8. NA1MT
9. Clembeauch
10. omeganorm
11. TonyD
12. Drifter
13. mmerical
14. KingKongNSX
15. The Hawk
16. RPM217
17. Chuck Morgan
18. Acura NSX Pilot
19. Echelon
20. Speed Junkie
21. nsxtacey
22. Larry Bastanza
23. Climberao
24. angelo08
25. Randai
26. The Don
27. TurboLexus
28. Frank Spano
29. Brandonson
30. Chris NSX
31. I10101I
32. spdr8cr
33. gprims
34. redbird92
35. RSO 34
36. hippiehater
37. Chris@SOS
38. fannsx
39. NSXR2
40. rjp
41. racerx24
42. DocJohn
43. ericwgnsx
44. Hondaholic
45. NSXWOLF
46. Peter Mills
47. rich001

Last edited:
Sorry Mike, but I'm out. I didn't make NSX-Stock last year either. But the good news is that I'll be in Vegas for that weekend for my high school buddy's stag party. Trouble.
Loucks

Damn, June is chock full of NSX NE events, on the 3rd the Offsie walk, on the 10th Bridgewater Kid's Day, and on the 24th River Run, put me in and I'll see if I can sell it to the wife!!!!

Kool~ We'll be back from Hawaii on the 6th, so if we don't have a week long hang over or something we are in :tongue:, with a tan too hehe~:biggrin: mike if you need a hand just ask

Roger,

You need to regroup if this is "Kid's Day":)

Regards,
LarryB

Not "Kids Day" per say, but "The Kid's Day" at Bridgewater Acura:biggrin:
Who else is coming?:wink:

Where is NSX-stock this year?
Details, please.

As long as my CRX is still welcomed this year I'll be there (and she's even faster :) )

The event is still being planned so details are still be arranged. But in previous years, we meet up at Bridgewater Acura and go for a cruise (always obeying posted speed limits:rolleyes: ), followed by some good food and chilling :biggrin:

I'll definitely be there:smile:

The event is still being planned so details are still be arranged. But in previous years, we meet up at Bridgewater Acura and go for a cruise (always obeying posted speed limits:rolleyes: ), followed by some good food and chilling :biggrin:

The sign that said 101 was the route number not the speeed limit !

Im putting this in my calendar and I plan on being there if you don't mind seeing a 95 Acura Legend SE. But Im still lost at what I will be expecting besides from allot of pretty cars

The Legend wont be seen, we roll strickly NSX for the show/drive portion. Try the search for pictures on previous years events:wink:

Back