New XXR 527

I'm a firm believer that a 265 tire, lowered with some camber will fit just fine. As for these wheels though...I will probably be getting some 18x8.75+35 for my TL :wink:

I'm a firm believer that a 265 tire, lowered with some camber will fit just fine. As for these wheels though...I will probably be getting some 18x8.75+35 for my TL :wink:

I'd like to see it, it would look great if it fits, but going by past known fitments, it'll be pretty dicey.

If it sticks out 6mm more than Adrian's pic then I just can't see it...

I'm a firm believer that a 265 tire, lowered with some camber will fit just fine.
:biggrin:
1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Great.

That makes me Owen Wilson in a cowboy outfit -

"do it, bacardi and cola, do it"

Great.

Where is Synth when you need him?? Calling out Synth!!! I know you have done an offset this low before...think I remember reading in an old thread he had tried out +19 in the rear without rub.

FWIW - i'm running 10" @ +27 back there. theoretically a 9.75" @ +27 will stick out ~4mm more. I think it will fit even with a 265 tire but i think a 255 would be advisable. I'll look it over when i get home.

This is the best side profile shot I have. You can see the 10" with a 265 gives e a "stretched" look already.
IMG_1324_mod.jpg

Last edited:
What are you waiting for!?!? Do it!

BTW, I'd try contacting Discounttires.com to see if they can get them too.
I ordered my XXR 522s from them and they were a little cheaper than Next Level after all the discounts and taxes were applied.

I would, but I literally got those Work 11r's like 2 months ago...my wife would probably shoot me if I swapped rims that fast lol. When my rear tire tread is getting low I may look into it :wink:

we own nsx's not corolla's..... hell even guys in 240's dont want to run xxr's cause there cheap and shitty.

Very sad. you guys need wheels that will do your cars justice, not make it look like an eclipse gs... smh

we own nsx's not corolla's..... hell even guys in 240's dont want to run xxr's cause there cheap and shitty.

Very sad. you guys need wheels that will do your cars justice, not make it look like an eclipse gs... smh

You're sooo right!! What are we doing!?!?! :rolleyes:

I just wanted to put the option up the all knowing question and need of wanting some rims that would fit the NSX with a concave front and rear. Obviously with the offsets listed these are not track wheels, but just for show. Call it a crappy wheel company if you want, but several people on this website use them, and I haven't heard any bad things about the company except for the weight of their wheels. Go crazy and buy yourself some HRE's if you want, but don't put down others that are just searching for a good looking rim, regardless of who makes it.

Last edited:
I'm diggin how the wheels look...and for 650-800 bucks for a set I'm willing to give it a shot. I mean I have works on my car now and getting bored of the look, with these rims I don't have to sell my works to get HRE's, Volks, Kineses...etc.

Still...a Ae-86 is a corolla...and i've seen people put 1/3 the cost of their ae's into rims.

I'm in...just want to see if the offsets work for the nsx.

If this was a +19 on a 19x9.5" wheel then a 9.75" +20 should come in 2mm.

4892711134_3f03ef1ed9_o.jpg

It will stick out 7MM more than the picture - REMEMBER - his car in the pic is totally slammed.

Will someone pull the trigger already...

You sir, make an excellent point!

Jugo, I don't want to have to embarrass you on north high this summer when you roll around there on sportwhacks... :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, come on. You drive a car that is considered a Ferrari fighter of it's time, and you can't afford to put a decent set of wheels? Seriously?

Just ask xxr how many Ferrari sets they've sold lol.

Look I'm not saying go buy some rotiforms @ 4k a set or M7's but Jesus fucking Christ atleast try to make your car look remotely reasonable.

If some of you need some sort of wheel search help pm me, I can show you some wheels that won't break the bank and will look good.

I mean seriously, 18x9.75 wheel? WTF is that shit

^^^ Seeeeetle down...:smile:

People will do what they like, not everyone has to buy top of the line stuff - heck not even everyone has to buy good stuff - it is a Honda you know - and I think it is going to add some "color" to the scene if people decide to run these...

Maybe I'll take up a collection and get a set...:eek:

Jugo, I don't want to have to embarrass you on north high this summer when you roll around there on sportwhacks... :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, come on. You drive a car that is considered a Ferrari fighter of it's time, and you can't afford to put a decent set of wheels? Seriously?

Just ask xxr how many Ferrari sets they've sold lol.

Look I'm not saying go buy some rotiforms @ 4k a set or M7's but Jesus fucking Christ atleast try to make your car look remotely reasonable.

If some of you need some sort of wheel search help pm me, I can show you some wheels that won't break the bank and will look good.

I mean seriously, 18x9.75 wheel? WTF is that shit

If you or anyone is trying to compensate by trying transform your NSX into A different vehicle like a Ferrari, then there may be some serious issues that need to be ironed out lol.

I'll probably pick up a set (wide body here though) although I was eyeing rota grid in 18x10.5 +15. If I do, I'll ask for a local to come by to test fit. Don't sit around and wait for me though if you're sitting on the fence and antsy to buy as things are moving pretty slowly over here in regards to my NSX. :smile:

Okay I bought a set. $577 after shipping and tax from nlmotoring since there was some sale going on. Not bad!

This is just a pre-order though and the website says 4-5 weeks. When they arrive, anybody with a stock bodied NSX is welcome to come by and test fit them (I'm near San Francisco). I have a 255/35 tire that I'm going to pop on there, so if we can't get that to fit, not much else will

Last edited:
Back