NBA Playoff thread

Let's raise the level of communication and comradere here. What was once a fun discussion between fans of each team seems to have taken a mean-spirited tone.

lakers: 41 fts attempts, 29 fouls
celtics: 26 ft attempts, 29 fouls

enough with the bullshit officiating excuses.

C'mon Lakers! And here's hoping the refs don't blow any more calls on them either.

Are you sure it wasn't Brandon Roy telling you to watch out for Ptown next year?

We're in 2010 baby! go sit back down at the bleeder seats and watch from afar!

oh and this just in from boston...LAKERS WIN!

We're in 2010 baby! go sit back down at the bleeder seats and watch from afar!

oh and this just in from boston...LAKERS WIN!

oh yeah, strong game by Fisher in the 4th!!

awwww yeah bizniches!!!! All up in your mouth!!!!! :biggrin:

Dave is probably crying in his home theater right now.

Last edited:
I think a rule change is in order for what happened during that play when Odom lost the ball because of Rondo's foul.

How about Allen going from one of the best shooting performances in the finals to one of the worst? :) Fish was on him most of the night. Give that old guy some credit, he did it on both ends of the court.

The refs are killing it with all the tacky fouls. They can't even figure out who touches the ball last when it slips out of bounds! It gets in the players heads and along with the veiwers, frustration sets in. They call fouls when there are none and they miss them when there is.

There's great players, it's a great game and as usual, lousy officiating sets the tone for the entire game! Put the whistles down a little and let um play, then maybe we can really see who the best team is.

Jack

Last edited:
Any team that lets fisher score +10 points in the 4th doesn't deserve to win.

Ray Allen went from hero to zero in 48 minutes, pathetic.

i think the odom rondo replay should have been a jump ball.
nonetheless, good performance even though kobe couldnt really get anything going. it seems like the big point producers (allen, garnett, pierce) just arent showing up for the celts. just remember, the celtics are playing checkers and phil jackson is playing chess.

Last edited:
Decent game w/ some great heroics by Fish. Though Ray Ray going 0-13 and the lakes only winning by 7 isn't the most ideal outcome.

I don't know why the lakes get away from Gasol in the fourth quarter. No one can guard him and he's an excellent passer if he does get stopped.

Fish to the rescue!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PqMg6qDEj9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PqMg6qDEj9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Refs were paid. Make Celtics lose so they finish in LA and get that extra games worth of revenue from advertisers. I am wise to the scam. haha jk :wink::tongue::biggrin:

Kobe Bryant rapes chicks, specifically defenseless white girls.

Fixed for accuracy.

And that poor, defenseless chick's name is Larry Bird. Go LAKERS! :biggrin:

I think a rule change is in order for what happened during that play when Odom lost the ball because of Rondo's foul.

How about Allen going from one of the best shooting performances in the finals to one of the worst? :) Fish was on him most of the night. Give that old guy some credit, he did it on both ends of the court.

It should have been Laker possession, plain and simple. Forego the freethrows since the refs missed the call when it happened, but at least get possession correct. Why should it be any different? :confused:

Last edited:
Well, Pierce could be right when he said after game 2 that they're not coming back to LA. :cool:

Smack talk when they win, and crying when they lose:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=5268744

What do you think, Fish?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YRm8BeAHU30&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YRm8BeAHU30&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I guess when you're clutch you don't need to say a damn thing.

It should have been Laker possession, plain and simple. Forego the freethrows since the refs missed the call when it happened, but at least get possession correct. Why should it be any different? :confused:

Ditto. They are bound by the rules of the game. If they don't follow those rules, they are rogues like Donaghy who was the only ref to ever be influenced to fix the games.

When I drove through downtown LA it occurred to me that Dave's got an easy bet to pay up on. The reason is because I saw many Suburbans and pimped out old cars with the wrong offsets sporting these cool Laker flags that are squeezed between the side windows. Changing your sig on Prime is worthless. I'll be happy to buy these flags for Dave to sport around beantown for the next month or two.

Tonight the Lakers got out-worked , out-hustled and out-played. The only thing that kept them in the game for 3 quarters was the Celtics inability to make shots. Once Boston started hitting in the fourth quarter the Lakers just quit.......pathetic :mad:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Eat it bitchez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPECT THE BENCH

Last edited:
Back