NBA Playoff thread

I don't think either team can win 2 in a row. This might be going to 7. :eek::biggrin:

We'll come out swingin' Sunday...not worried!

Jeff

gay_swingers_postcard-p239783348183078458qibm_400.jpg

Wow, this is what happens when Bynum isn't in the game to protect the paint. I'm amazed that Odom can't block out or defend Glen Davis...at all.

Really? Seems like Ray J has tons of soul after bangin Kim. I think you only lose your chi when you pick the ugliest of the Kardashians.

LOL!! :biggrin:

Two out of three baby.... two out of three... lets see who wants it.

Damn, Kobe with an awesome performance! Too bad his team didn't really help him out. :frown:

Damn, Kobe with an awesome performance! Too bad his team didn't really help him out. :frown:

Kobe is like a one man band. He scored over 38 pts but his field goal average was only 50%. He had the ball quite a bit. Lakers wasting too much time with the 3pt shots. I'll have to give lakers credit as they were down as much as 15 pts. and narrowed it down to 5pts behind. They had the opportunity the entire 4th qtr to take the lead, but couldn't make it happened.
Tuesday's headlines:
"Boston upset the Lakers in game 5 in LA."

Kobe is like a one man band. He scored over 38 pts but his field goal average was only 50%. He had the ball quite a bit. Lakers wasting too much time with the 3pt shots. I'll have to give lakers credit as they were down as much as 15 pts. and narrowed it down to 5pts behind. They had the opportunity the entire 4th qtr to take the lead, but couldn't make it happened.
Tuesday's headlines:
"Boston upset the Lakers in game 5 in LA."

Tuesday's headline: Lakers get revenge in game 6!!

You all are aweful QUIET!!!!

Hahahahahaha....

Last edited:
Boston wanted it more. Lakers seemed to just want to watch Kobe do the work for them. If this happens tomorrow, it's going to be number 18 for Boston.

PS. I watched the press conferences after the game for the first time last night because I was waiting for my laundry to finish. Is that the biggest waste of time or what? Interview the coach, that's it. Bringing out player after player is pretty lame since they are all going to say the same thing. We played hard, they played hard, no I am not hurt, no my ankle is fine, yes we can bounce back. Did they have a fire sale on press passes and all the reporters ask the same question worded differently? :rolleyes:

Boston wanted it more. Lakers seemed to just want to watch Kobe do the work for them. If this happens tomorrow, it's going to be number 18 for Boston.

PS. I watched the press conferences after the game for the first time last night because I was waiting for my laundry to finish. Is that the biggest waste of time or what? Interview the coach, that's it. Bringing out player after player is pretty lame since they are all going to say the same thing. We played hard, they played hard, no I am not hurt, no my ankle is fine, yes we can bounce back. Did they have a fire sale on press passes and all the reporters ask the same question worded differently? :rolleyes:

I love this post.. I agree with you, but you esentially did the same thing with the quote "they (Boston) wanted it more"... Does either team really want it more or less than the other..
Just like good old Magic after the game when he says "If the Lakers play the way they are suppose to there will be a game 7, if not Boston will win"... Really Magic you don't say.. that has nothing to do with Boston "playing they way THEY are suppose to"...

Back