My Sixteenth Birthday (Very Important)

nsxtasy,

I think he got an nsx for christmas from Santa already, that why he forgot to post "2 days left 2 more days". hehehe

Its ok.. just email me like a day before whenever you are coming to town!

Merry Xmas. bro..

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
Sorry I can't I just can't thanks for the opportunity though.

2 hours left, 2 hours. Or should I say 1 day left. I will celebrate at midnight.

NSXtasy I wish I had recieved a NSX if I did you probably wouldn't here from me for weeks cause all I would do is sit next to it and look at it thinking about the day that I can officially drive it on the road and admiring its beauty.
wink.gif

Happy Birthday AznSXgirl, and Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Today is an alright day, my mom is making a big dinner for the family, food smells so good. No party though since I don't realy like parties, they are just too loud and long, gives me headaches and make me sleepy.

So I guess I can officially get a permit and learn how to drive. I think I'm going to take the quiz probably in the next two weeks. I'll tell you when I do get it.

Hey, my dad gave me 50 bucks this mourning and I might recieve more from relatives. So I will save it and use it for something neccesary. My mom said to open a bank acount, so I can save my money in it and I think that is what I will do.

Today is an alright day, my mom is making a big dinner for the family, food smells so good. No party though since I don't realy like parties, they are just too loud and long, gives me headaches and make me sleepy.

So I guess I can officially get a permit and learn how to drive. I think I'm going to take the quiz probably in the next two weeks. I'll tell you when I do get it.

Hey, my dad gave me 50 bucks this mourning and I might recieve more from relatives. So I will save it and use it for something neccesary. My mom said to open a bank acount, so I can save my money in it and I think that is what I will do.

You can start saving your $$$$ for a nsx.

363 more days to go.
wink.gif

NSXBoston, No, I don't have a nsx model, I been tring to find a stock nsx R/C, but they are not selling any anymore.

Hey, does anyone know of a good model company that has pre 2002 nsx models, I thinking about maybe getting one.

Hey, I now have 168 dollars. That is about 118 dollars more than what I had in the beginning of the day because alot of people came to my house to a family get together. So now I think I'm going to start a bank acount to save for my future NSX.
wink.gif

I have a Stock pre 02 NSX RC hehehe

363 more days to go.
wink.gif

NSXBoston, No, I don't have a nsx model, I been tring to find a stock nsx R/C, but they are not selling any anymore.

Stock 91 NSX RC
rcnsx.JPG

rcnsx1.JPG

Its a front wheel drive.. surprising huh?

project spa yellow NSX T..

Totalled in collision with a kid's bicycle in the park
nsx.jpg

nsx2.JPG

nsx3.JPG

nsx4.JPG

Back