My NSX

Ediddy, I think when Mike said 'She', he wasn't talking about either of those two guys..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike hurry up. It's going to rain on her when you get her off the truck..

Cool that looks just like mine. But the dealer told me mine was the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!....J/K :tongue:
Good luck, great car and color of course. Hope you have a great time with it......Steve

NSXin702 said:
Woo Hoo, right on Mike. Man, I bet the next 24 hours are going to go by reeeaaall sllooooowww...=)
Won't be too bad, i will be at work untill 6am. My work is so involved that there is little time to think about anything else.

terrypancake said:
Ediddy, I think when Mike said 'She', he wasn't talking about either of those two guys..

Mike hurry up. It's going to rain on her when you get her off the truck..
:tongue: That pic is priceless.

That's ok, i plan to devote the next three days to detailing her up. :biggrin:

needspeed said:
Cool that looks just like mine. But the dealer told me mine was the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!....J/K
Good luck, great car and color of course. Hope you have a great time with it......Steve
Thanks Steve

biggrins.gif

Well it's been a long week waiting for my car. The initial excitement from last monday had changed to a frustration of just wanting the car here. Not till the driver told me he was in town did it change. We were at the main road at the entrance of the subdivision. There is always alot of traffic and today was no exception. Before she was even on the ground some guy did a u-turn driving a 2006 vette and pulled in behind us, got out and walked up. He asked "is that a ferrari". I said no it is an acura nsx. He said "i mean the blue one". I just laughed and said it's a acura nsx. There were also a few passing cars that blew their horns and one guy just screamed out his window.

I started getting butterflies about the second time he called when he told me where he was and it was just about 5 miles away. When i saw the truck the excitement started to build. I talked with the driver as the ramp was lowering. The truck was filled with my NSX, 1- bently, 1-2007 vette, 1-hummer and a mercedes. When the ramp was clearing the lower level, there it was. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. The driver unhooked the car and moved inside. He then started the engine and backed out slowly. Her beautiful, sexy curves glistened as she moved out of the darkness of the trailier and into the light untill she was totally exposed on the ramp, now i got goose bumps. I stood back and thought to myself THAT'S MY CAR, she is beautiful and she is mine. :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's all for now, We need to get to know each other a little better
love2.gif

Cheers
Mike

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

comtec said:
biggrins.gif

Well it's been a long week waiting for my car. The initial excitement from last monday had changed to a frustration of just wanting the car here. Not till the driver told me he was in town did it change. We were at the main road at the entrance of the subdivision. There is always alot of traffic and today was no exception. Before she was even on the ground some guy did a u-turn driving a 2006 vette and pulled in behind us, got out and walked up. He asked "is that a ferrari". I said no it is an acura nsx. He said "i mean the blue one". I just laughed and said it's a acura nsx. There were also a few passing cars that blew their horns and one guy just screamed out his window.

I started getting butterflies about the second time he called when he told me where he was and it was just about 5 miles away. When i saw the truck the excitement started to build. I talked with the driver as the ramp was lowering. The truck was filled with my NSX, 1- bently, 1-2007 vette, 1-hummer and a mercedes. When the ramp was clearing the lower level, there it was. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. The driver unhooked the car and moved inside. He then started the engine and backed out slowly. Her beautiful, sexy curves glistened as she moved out of the darkness of the trailier and into the light untill she was totally exposed on the ramp, now i got goose bumps. I stood back and thought to myself THAT'S MY CAR, she is beautiful and she is mine. :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's all for now, We need to get to know each other a little better
love2.gif

Cheers
Mike

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

Congrats Mike, she's gorgeous...=)

Congrats Mike! Enjoy it and just don't listen to Turbo2go about modding it. He's very sick and were going to get him some help...LOL:biggrin:

Congratulations on getting the 2ND best color !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

(Well, what did ya expect me to say ?!?!?! :redface:)

Great job Mike - she's a beauty. But I thought you weren't going for an '02+ :confused:

Mind if I ask what you paid for it ?

ENJOY !!! :wink:

All this sounds exactly like when I took delivery of mine... when it came off the transport truck and everyone in the shopping center was staring... I know exactly how you feel. Wait til you start driving... you will be useless to your employer a few more days as you will be itching to leave so you can drive. Its beautiful.

WingZ, tell me the thing is not screaming for a downforce intake at least! :biggrin:

NSX-GUY said:
Congratulations on getting the 2ND best color !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

(Well, what did ya expect me to say ?!?!?! :redface:)

Great job Mike - she's a beauty. But I thought you weren't going for an '02+ :confused:

Mind if I ask what you paid for it ?

ENJOY !!! :wink:

Exactly.....Black is the best color then blue and then the rest follow ;) :tongue: :biggrin:

TURBO2GO said:
WingZ, tell me the thing is not screaming for a downforce intake at least! :biggrin:

Don't listen to him Mike that's where it started for me:biggrin:

Dave is the "junkie" friend that says " here try this.... it sounds great doesn't it...you want some more don't you:wink: " Starts out simple enough as you start checking the parts for sale section once or twice a day..then 5 or 6 times a day. Then you start checking right before you go to bed and first thing in morning ( I get up at 5:30am to let the dogs out and when I check the parts for sale section there's like twenty guys in there..LoL ). Of course now you need more product so you start checking ebay and googling NSX parts ,before you know it your strung out waiting for parts you ordered from Japan to clear customs. It's not pretty! ( well the parts are at least ):eek:

WingZ said:
Don't listen to him Mike that's where it started for me:biggrin:

Dave is the "junkie" friend that says " here try this.... it sounds great doesn't it...you want some more don't you:wink: " Starts out simple enough as you start checking the parts for sale section once or twice a day..then 5 or 6 times a day. Then you start checking right before you go to bed and first thing in morning ( I get up at 5:30am to let the dogs out and when I check the parts for sale section there's like twenty guys in there..LoL ). Of course now you need more product so you start checking ebay and googling NSX parts ,before you know it your strung out waiting for parts you ordered from Japan to clear customs. It's not pretty! ( well the parts are at least ):eek:

LOL, That was great. I haven't read anything that funny in a while. But it appears to me that there are like 21 guys COUNTING YOU in the parts for sale at 5:30 am :biggrin: .

I don't know if i will mod or not, she hit 115 pretty fast yesterday :biggrin: :biggrin:

comtec said:
LOL, That was great. I haven't read anything that funny in a while. But it appears to me that there are like 21 guys COUNTING YOU in the parts for sale at 5:30 am :biggrin: .

I don't know if i will mod or not, she hit 115 pretty fast yesterday :biggrin: :biggrin:

If your just keeping the car on the street it doesn't really need anything. I was on the track for a year with it before I decided to tweak a few things here and there:biggrin:

It's a lot of fun on the track and I highly recommend some HPDE and track events once your comfortable with her. These things love to be driven hard!
Oh ,but watch your tire wear:wink:

Thanks guys,

I went over to fifthearth's house yesterday and he detailed the paint for me. He did a great job. Here are some pics that he took.

Thanks fifthearth

After_Detail_1.jpg
After_Detail_2.jpg
After_Detail_3.jpg
After_Detail_4.jpg
After_Detail_5.jpg
After_Detail_6.jpg

sanglee24 said:
Beautiful! Can you post some driving impressions?
Thanks Sang,

Since i had little time in a nsx before my purchase and having driven mine about 300 miles in the past few days i am very impressed with the car. I am a past corvette owner and i expected about the same ride quality but the nsx ride quality is quite abit beter than my corvette was. Sure it doesn't feel like a luxury car but it's not supposed too. Bumps in the road are firm but the car feels solid when going over them, the corvette sort of flexed over bumps which i don't notice as much in the nsx. Normal driveing around town around 40-45 miles per hour can be done in 5th gear with plenty of pickup if needed with out needing to down shift. 115 is smooth as silk. The car feels firmly planted to the asphalt with precise steering feel and little effort from the engine. You will have to watch your speed because you will be speeding without knowing it. Agressive cornering is very impressive. Low speed corners when driven hard, requires more steering effort than i imagined. The steering on fast corners is very good with precise control and just the right amount of road feel through the wheel. The nsx doesn't seem to hop around when cornering and hitting bumps in the road as my corvette did.

comtec said:
Thanks Sang,

Since i had little time in a nsx before my purchase and having driven mine about 300 miles in the past few days i am very impressed with the car. I am a past corvette owner and i expected about the same ride quality but the nsx ride quality is quite abit beter than my corvette was. Sure it doesn't feel like a luxury car but it's not supposed too. Bumps in the road are firm but the car feels solid when going over them, the corvette sort of flexed over bumps which i don't notice as much in the nsx. Normal driveing around town around 40-45 miles per hour can be done in 5th gear with plenty of pickup if needed with out needing to down shift. 115 is smooth as silk. The car feels firmly planted to the asphalt with precise steering feel and little effort from the engine. You will have to watch your speed because you will be speeding without knowing it. Agressive cornering is very impressive. Low speed corners when driven hard, requires more steering effort than i imagined. The steering on fast corners is very good with precise control and just the right amount of road feel through the wheel. The nsx doesn't seem to hop around when cornering and hitting bumps in the road as my corvette did.

It will handle a lot better with the Type R front bar. :biggrin:

comtec said:
Thanks Sang,

Yeah a lot of the difference is because of the mig engine placement. You'll want to find some place where you can lose the the back end ( super sharp low speed sweepers ) so you can practice recovery. All in the name of better driving of course:wink:

Those pics above are beautiful. Love that interior!!!!!!! Can't wait to hook at NSXPO next year and check it out:biggrin:

WingZ said:
Yeah a lot of the difference is because of the mig engine placement. You'll want to find some place where you can lose the the back end ( super sharp low speed sweepers ) so you can practice recovery. All in the name of better driving of course:wink:

Those pics above are beautiful. Love that interior!!!!!!! Can't wait to hook at NSXPO next year and check it out:biggrin:
Thanks, i look forward to it also.

needspeed said:
Cool that looks just like mine. But the dealer told me mine was the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!....J/K :tongue:

My dealer told me the same thing.....only ONE NSX ever made in that color....I feel violated:biggrin: CONGRATS!

Back