My NSX

Thanks guys,
I still haven't heard from the driver.

Greg, thanks buddy i forgot to charge the batteries for my camera but now i am all set. :wink:

S-TO-8K, I did finally get some sleep this morning so now i am up waiting.

TURBO2GO, Relax your car is beautiful. :smile:

NSXin702 said:
Wow, now that is what I call a garage...=)

NSXLuvr, is that your garage? I didn't see an NSX...

Levi
He used to own (RufMD) a NSX, but sold it when he got the CGT. Great guy, real car nut, and sometimes frequents this site. :cool:

RPM217 said:
He used to own (RufMD) a NSX, but sold it when he got the CGT. Great guy, real car nut, and sometimes frequents this site. :cool:

NSXLuvr said:
I wish

Someday....

Garages like that inspire me to work harder, but shoot, I don't think there are enough hours in the day for me to work to ever amass such a collection...=)

Levi

It would be nice to get some word from the driver since i can no longer contact the business office (closed on weekends). For some reason i can't get Ferris Bueller's Day Off out of my mind. :eek:

If this keeps up i will have to get an Amber alert out for a LBBP 5 year old. :biggrin:

Mike, I am sure the driver is taking good care of your baby.:biggrin: I have the GTLW on my car. If you make to Nashville, you can hear it.

terrypancake said:
Mike, I am sure the driver is taking good care of your baby.:biggrin: I have the GTLW on my car. If you make to Nashville, you can hear it.
Thanks Terry,

That is one that i want to hear. I look forward to meeting with you nashville guys.

comtec said:
It would be nice to get some word from the driver since i can no longer contact the business office (closed on weekends). For some reason i can't get Ferris Bueller's Day Off out of my mind. :eek:

If this keeps up i will have to get an Amber alert out for a LBBP 5 year old. :biggrin:

You car is in good hands. ;)

LOL... you are going to give him a coronary man...

Comtec I have been in your shoes, its a long wait. The truck carrying my car broke down, took an extra week to get here. It was the longest wait of my life. :biggrin:

ediddynsx said:
You car is in good hands.
Oh yeah, i'm going to get you back for that Eddie. That is exactly what i've had on my mind. :tongue:

TURBO2GO said:
Comtec I have been in your shoes, its a long wait.
i am supposed to be on vacation but i decided to work instead of sitting here waiting all day, that has helped a little.

Blue Batmobile said:
simply gorgeous...
Thanks Bat

comtec said:
Oh yeah, i'm going to get you back for that Eddie. That is exactly what i've had on my mind. :tongue:

:tongue: :biggrin:

Is it there yet? Geez I'm all excited now too!

WingZ said:
Is it there yet? Geez I'm all excited now too!
No, i am still waiting :frown: . I talked with them this morning and they said the truck is in St. Lewis and I would be the next dropoff so hopefully tomorrow. Tonight is my last night of work till january so i am ready for about 3 days of detailing once it arrives. :smile:

Congrats on the purchase!

Can you elaborate on the fedex shipping? I want to fly out to complete the sale, but i dont want to put miles and rock chips on the car getting it home. It seems pretty hard to coordinate with transport companies to pick up a car on any consistent time table, so was fedex any better? Cost? What was involved in dropping it off, etc? Covered or open transport?

Thanks for your information, and congrats once again!

da3dalus said:
Congrats on the purchase!

Can you elaborate on the fedex shipping? I want to fly out to complete the sale, but i dont want to put miles and rock chips on the car getting it home. It seems pretty hard to coordinate with transport companies to pick up a car on any consistent time table, so was fedex any better? Cost? What was involved in dropping it off, etc? Covered or open transport?

Thanks for your information, and congrats once again!
Thanks,

The rock chips and weather are the reasons that i decided to transport. The cost for shipping from detroit to memphis 692 miles was $1001.00 and the insurance was included. Some of the carriers wanted me to pay for insuring the car in transport. They gave me a time table of dec.4-11 for pickup and they were there on dec. 6. The dropoff dates were from dec.7-18 but i am still waiting, hopefully tomorrow. Fedex only uses the covered transport carriers.
enclosed_back.jpg
tour.jpg

There is not dropoff or pickup for you, they provide door to door only which i would rather do. I didn't want to have it sitting on some lot somewhere, it went on the truck and other than moving it off to get other cars out that is where it stays untill delivery.

I did not choose the option but for $500 more i could have specified the pickup and dropoff date. :rolleyes: Also with fedex you can get a quote online instead of having to contact the company for one as with others. FedEx Passport

Good luck with your purchase.

Last edited:
NSXin702 said:
Dang Mike, the wait has got to be torture...=)

I can relate, I'm waiting for my check to still clear...=)

Levi
Hi Levi,

I was just getting ready to pm you to find out if you had the car yet. The wait sucks, most of the excitement that i had since dec.4 has subsided but i am sure that will change the moment i see the truck. :biggrin:

da3dalus said:
comtec - THANKS!!! I think i'll be using them when the time comes! Many thanks.
Your welcome,

I just received a call from the driver, She will be here tomorrow. :biggrin: :biggrin:

comtec said:
Your welcome,

I just received a call from the driver, She will be here tomorrow. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Woo Hoo, right on Mike. Man, I bet the next 24 hours are going to go by reeeaaall sllooooowww...=)

Back