My NSX

Congrats!! You're gonna love the blue /tan combo. Enjoy it! BTW, you do realize that Long Beach Blue Pearl is proven by Honda officials to also be the FASTEST color NSX! :wink:

WingZ said:
Sniff Michigan has one less NSX:frown: ,but it couldn't have gone to a cooler guy:cool:
Thanks Perry, I will see you at NSXPO.

tbck2793 said:
Congrats!! You're gonna love the blue /tan combo. Enjoy it! BTW, you do realize that Long Beach Blue Pearl is proven by Honda officials to also be the FASTEST color NSX!
Tim am i saying it wrong, should it be camel? :redface: Anyways i have always wanted a tan/camel interior this is my first :biggrin:. Thanks

It's great to get such a welcome from some of the LBBP crew:cool: .

Last edited:
hofffam said:
Beautiful! Why oh why didn't you just drive it to Tennessee?
Thanks,
I was unsure how the weather was going to be so i booked the truck. I arrived on monday morning and weather looked ok but when i went to the airport the next morning there was about 2-4 inches of snow on everything. Glad i decided to ship, she's no snowmobile :smile:

racer-ex said:
CONGRATS!!! MIKE,I HAVE A 95, REDHEAD I LOVE IT . BE COOL................BILL:cool:
Thanks Bill,

I know they are going to call before they try to deliver but i keep looking out the window everytime i pass it.:smile:

Glad you finally found something, the car looks gorgeous. Congrats.

Yes now you must break it in by driving to southern cali ;)

Awesome color combo! Im not the biggest fan of tan interior but Blue seems to pull it off well. Nothing is hotter the the Long Beach Blue Pearl:biggrin:

Congratulations Mike! Spectacular color!!! If I'd had the $$$ to spend on a late model, Blue Pearl would've been it, and I like the tan.

BUT, I don't know how you were able to not climb in her and put the hammer down until you hit Memphis. :biggrin:
Enjoy!

Thanks guys,

Blue is my favorite color and i gave up trying to find one early in my search. There was so few of them i had to decide that the color didn't matter. The previous :biggrin: owner didn't even have the car listed , read one of my posts and contacted me. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be blue. :eek:

Although the chicago meet sound cool i won't be able to go to the DMV untill next week and it's the wrong time of the year to go north :eek: , She was just rescued from the snow. :smile:

Congrats on a Super looking NSX. I love the blue over camel, definitly one of my favorites. Its best seen in person, pictures just don't do the color combo justice.
What mods are planned?

Thanks Greg,

I am going to drive it stock for a while but i would like to change the exhaust. I am going to wait untill after i have heard more in person before i decide which one to buy. I don't want it to be too loud.

Last edited:
Hello Mike,

I gave you my unofficial congratualtions a couple of days ago when you PM'd me about your purchase. Now the the cat is out of the bag, I want to extend my public congratualtions. Your quest is over, no more dealings with questinalble sellers, no more doubts, no more sleepless night, Strike that last statement.

Have fun!

Mario

Last edited:
Good Morning Mike! Your X should be here today huh? We can't wait, make sure your camera is ready so you can take pictures of the transport truck and the X coming off the truck for all of us, it'll make us feel like we were there with you. The truck driver should be calling you soon to let you know exactly when to meet him. Keep us informed. Later, Greg Z

Congrats!! Surely you will not be disappointed with the ownership experience.

You are probably already up waiting for the truck to arrive for delivery or you got the NSX yesterday and fell asleep in the car overnight :smile:

Man you are making me feel like I should have gotten the LBBP. That car looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Congradulations and let the modestivities begin... :biggrin:

Back