My NSX

Hello Everyone,

First off I want to say thank you to nsxprime and everyone that has helped and showed me
support in my quest. This a great community and I am pleased to be a member.
I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in the future.

I flew to detroit on monday and was picked up at the airport by the owner. We spent the next
6 hours together between looking at the car and completing the sale. He took me to lunch and
even bought mine. It was a pleasure meeting someone as nice and helpful as he has been
through the entire process.

THANK YOU GTR and I hope to meet you again sometime in the future.

As of this afternoon my car is loaded on a FedEx transport in route to my house. I was going
to wait untill it arrived but i am so excited that i had to tell you guys. It should be here around
friday or saturday. How will i be able to sleep?

2002 Long Beach Blue Pearl/Tan- 22,000 miles

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

WHY DONT YOU COME TO THE CHICAGO MEET THIS WEEKEND, WE GOT GUYS DRIVIN' 6 TO 9 HOURS AWAY FOR THIS THING

CONGRATS ON THE NSX BY THE WAY, NOW SHOW HER OFF:wink:

Awesome car. I'm glad that you didn't buy that train wreck down here in Florida.

Get ready for one of the best ownership exoeriences on this planet. There are a lot of great people in the Midwest, and next year NSXPO is in Ohio.

Congrats! :smile:

SWEET !!! ... and you have the best color (I may be a little biased :tongue: ).

Now get ready for a bad case of "Xsomnia" (the sudden urge to wake up in the middle of the night, open the garage and peek under the car cover just to confirm the dream you're having is for real!!! :biggrin: )

I hear it can last a year or more..... :eek:

Last edited:
Congrats

I hope the wait was worth it from when you were first searching (it will be) :smile:

Nice...I think the color is incredible :wink:

Attachments

• DSC_0263_3.jpg
    DSC_0263_3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 180
Congrats, love the color :biggrin:
Don't forget to join the NSXCA :cool: and hopefully we'll see you at NSXPO in October 07 in Ohio :biggrin:

Very very nice. Ownership of this car is like nothing else. Enjoy!

Congrats on your new ride!!! Thats definitely my all time favorite color for the NSX, I love that color combo!! I cant wait to upgrade to an 02 like yours in the future.:smile:

Congrats!!!!!! Mike!!!! :biggrin:

I am so freaking happy for you man and you got the color that I wanted originally.......except that I wanted black interior :wink: hehe

Well enjoy the car buddy and see you around the forums.....call me if you need any help with mods.

DocL said:
Awesome car. I'm glad that you didn't buy that train wreck down here in Florida.

Get ready for one of the best ownership exoeriences on this planet. There are a lot of great people in the Midwest, and next year NSXPO is in Ohio.

Congrats! :smile:
Thanks DocL,

I will definately be at NSXPO, see you there :smile: .

RU N LUV2 said:
SWEET !!! ... and you have the best color (I may be a little biased :tongue: ).

Now get ready for a bad case of "Xsomnia" (the sudden urge to wake up in the middle of the night, open the garage and peek under the car cover just to confirm the dream you're having is for real!!! :biggrin: )

I hear it can last a year or more..... :eek:
It is the best color and yes i am also a little biased :smile: .
Xsomnia? How do you know i don't have a sleeping bag already in the garage waiting for the car :biggrin: ?

Matt_337 said:
Congrats

I hope the wait was worth it from when you were first searching (it will be) :smile:
Thanks Matt, It was definately worth it. Getting this car even makes losing the $2k on the other car i tried to buy worth it :smile: .

Thank you everyone for the kind words, you guys are great. I hope to meet all of you at NSXPO next year.

btw, sorry about the second picture being a little blurry. That was me shaking from the cold. 20 degrees with a 10-15 mph wind is cold for a southern boy like me :biggrin:.

I will take some better pics when she arrives.

Last edited:
Sniff Michigan has one less NSX:frown: ,but it couldn't have gone to a cooler guy:cool:

Back