My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

20130108_095151.jpg

20130108_095217.jpg

20130108_095249.jpg

20130108_133116.jpg

Installed the valve covers this morning. After that I went to go pick up the wheels. Got a deal on some AD08 tires got them mounted and balance as well. Thanks to NERO for hooking me up with the new tires. Nasty day out side today so I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. It's gonna be raining here the next day or two so wants the weather clears up hopefully before the weekend come I will take some new picture and take it out for a ride :biggrin:.

Last edited:
Where is the deal on AD08's? I am about to buy a set.

Buddy of mine here in town had a brand new set sitting in his garage that he didnt need so we worked out a deal. Very good deal :biggrin:. I love the way it fits on the rims. Perfect fit :wink:.

Glad to help out. Wheel color is spot on in person, I keep hoping these replies will be new pics!

Yesterday I took the car out in the rain to go pick up the decal sticker for the wheels :frown:...

20130109_093147.jpg 20130109_100226.jpg 20130109_100308.jpg

Today gave it a wash and wax :biggrin:!!!

20130110_173007.jpg 20130110_173459.jpg 20130110_160748.jpg

Last edited:
Generally you clean and store until sold but I guess you can't resist a drive here and there, Lol

It's been a little over a year since I buff the NSX. It's about that time for another one. I just finished buffing the targa top cover. I will do the entire NSX next. One panel at a time. It will be raining here in Houston, Tx for the next couple of days so I will be in there garage giving the NSX a complete buff job.

I don't think it will gonna get any shiner than this :smile:.
20130112_192216.jpg 20130112_192249.jpg

Last edited:
WP Pro Ex6pot BBK is coming off next week and will be installing the OEM calipers with new rotors and new pads. Fujita intake is coming off. I order a new OEM intake box from the dealer. I will be removing the BC Coilovers and installing the OEM parts back on as well. Getting close to OEM again :frown:.

- - - Updated - - -

3 Stage Paint Correction. Total of 6 hour on buffing the NSX. I took my time with buff machine on low speed and spent about 30min a panel. I could of did it faster but I didn't. I will have better picture up when I get a chance.

20130115_185807.jpg

Last edited:
Car looks immaculate. You should keep it, and leave it in stock form :D!
Hard to find clean ones anymore... I'm sure you've recouped a ton of money from parting it out so that should help liquidity wise.

Thanks Chris! :smile:

Car looks immaculate. You should keep it, and leave it in stock form :D!
Hard to find clean ones anymore... I'm sure you've recouped a ton of money from parting it out so that should help liquidity wise.

- - - Updated - - -

WOw, I can't believe how fast all my aftermarket parts would sell so fast! Looks like my NSX will be completely stock except the stereo. Maybe I should bring it back to stock too. What do you guys think???

Perfect the way it is in my opinion! I love the color scheme you chose for the valve covers! I'm personally not a fan of multi-spoke wheels but you really pull it off, as in it should have came from factory that way.

Perfect the way it is in my opinion! I love the color scheme you chose for the valve covers! I'm personally not a fan of multi-spoke wheels but you really pull it off, as in it should have came from factory that way.

Thanks PhAnToM! I really like the way it looks now too but I decided to go all the way "OEM" :smile:.

This is so funny... Not only did you make a hobby of modding a car away from OEM into something cooler like everyone does, but now you've made a hobby out of taking it back to OEM and refreshing it. All with the excuse that you want to sell it OEM. It's kind of funny you have to admit. Anyone else would have sold it months ago as is. Now you've gone Mr. mod to Mr. Honda refresh program.

This is so funny... Not only did you make a hobby of modding a car away from OEM into something cooler like everyone does, but now you've made a hobby out of taking it back to OEM and refreshing it. All with the excuse that you want to sell it OEM. It's kind of funny you have to admit. Anyone else would have sold it months ago as is. Now you've gone Mr. mod to Mr. Honda refresh program.
+1, you read my mind:biggrin: lol.

Hehehe. Wheels looks mean on your NSX Dave. Honestly, I'm not feeling the DF side vents. It doesn't seem to look good/right with the Silver NSX. Black maybe...But as long as you like it. That's all that matters.

As for my NSX I had fun and a great time fixing it up to how I want it but I part everything out already and got my money back I just want it to be done right so when I do sell it the new owner will be happy knowing that they have one well taken care of NSX :wink:.

A little, yeah... LOL

Here's how she looks now. Finally found a nice clean set of OEM gun metal wheels and tires. It won't be long until she goes on the market :redface:.

20130301_162730.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
What??? That antenna is not stock. You can't just leave that aftermarket. You have to order a new antenna from Acura and from what I hear, they might be

a117c8f5a5e2bef1240e80ca9d7af3b5_zps524f240d.jpg

for about a year...

But maybe you can clean and wax it, maybe drive it a little until that comes in.

Back