My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

Shocked you are selling your baby so soon and especially after all you put in to it

I know! We don't really get to enjoy it much as we should anyways and selling the NSX is to invest in a new house it will be a good thing. Better than letting it just sit there to collect dust :redface:. Sell it or not it really doesn't matter to me it's one of the cleanest BB NSX I've seen yet. If I sell it I can use the money towards the new house. I can always find another one later on down the road :wink:.

:smile:

makes good sense. in the grand scheme of things...

house >> car.

I know! We don't really get to enjoy it much as we should anyways and selling the NSX is to invest in a new house it will be a good thing. Better than letting it just sit there to collect dust :redface:. Sell it or not it really doesn't matter to me it's one of the cleanest BB NSX I've seen yet. If I sell it I can use the money towards the new house. I can always find another one later on down the road :wink:.

Damn with all the money for all the mods + time you put in the nsx and now you are selling it. The problem is that many of us are just not driving the car enough to really enjoy it. We spend all the money and time to make the car to our liking and then sell it. I don't mod my car that much and I don't drive enuf either, so I have been thinking about selling it but still hesitate to list it. The money from the nsx sale would just sit in the bank anyway.

I think you should start parting it out, the market for a modded auto may be small whereas a really clean auto may do better. You've already got interest in the wheels and probably the brakes!

Damn with all the money for all the mods + time you put in the nsx and now you are selling it. The problem is that many of us are just not driving the car enough to really enjoy it. We spend all the money and time to make the car to our liking and then sell it. I don't mod my car that much and I don't drive enuf either, so I have been thinking about selling it but still hesitate to list it. The money from the nsx sale would just sit in the bank anyway.

Exactly! LOL..! Money might sit in your bank but mines will go towards something better :wink:.

I think you should start parting it out, the market for a modded auto may be small whereas a really clean auto may do better. You've already got interest in the wheels and probably the brakes!

I've thought about parting it out but every time I look at the car in the garage I can't do it. It look so right the way it is. And if I HAVE to part it out It better be well worth it or I'm not doing it! :tongue:

Came across a sweet deal on some Status Racing Ring Black Cloth/Carbon Fiber Seats and SOS adjustable seat rail :smile:

Oh yea I also added a new MOMO steering wheel to the car before I added the seats as well :smile:

Status3.JPG

Status1.JPG

Status2.JPG

Status6.JPG

Status5.JPG

Status4.JPG

Is this the Momo tuner series Caroline and what adapter etc did you use?

Kind Regards

Scott

man...i wish your car were a manual...I'd be trying to convince the wife to let me drive down to Houston to pick it up right now! It's one of the best looking BB's by far. GLWS

man...i wish your car were a manual...I'd be trying to convince the wife to let me drive down to Houston to pick it up right now! It's one of the best looking BB's by far. GLWS

It's waiting for you, LOL :smile:!

There's nothing better than an NSX owner who knows how to take care of such a great car!

:wink:!

Sad to do this but I am going to be parting out my car and return the car back to stock mod. Fun and play time is over. It's time to invest in something better for us in life.

Before...
IMG-20111103-00062.jpg

Was...
IMG_07891.JPG

Now....
BC11.JPG

Soon to be...Back to STOCK! :redface:
IMG-20111103-00062.jpg

Back