My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

I don't want to but it is what it is :frown:. Why didn't you install the new wheels on for the CRAZE? Tommy, your white X is BEAUTIFUL! Makes me what to in the future look for a white one :biggrin:. Anyways, to bad I couldn't make it to the CRAZE but I did make it to the caravan :smile:. Have fun my friend.

man how the hell did i miss out on this?????

really digging the change in wheels!!!!

Did you install the subs? How'd that work out?

Did you install the subs? How'd that work out?

No I haven't install the subs yet. Box is done test fitted behind the seat and everything just need to cover/wrap it. I haven't even got a chance to installed the amp either :frown:. Don't feel like missing with the car right now or anytime soon. better things to worry about. I'll let you know tho :wink:.

what hub do you have again and can you take the steering wheel off . like a quick release or is it stuck on there

- - - Updated - - -

I installed the steering wheel myself and no the SRS light doesn't light up.The steering hub came with a by pass wire to keep it off.

The buttons under the head unit? Hummm let's just say those are for the NSX Comptech Supercharger guys LOL :biggrin: SHHHHHH... :wink:

Hi Caroline are you keeping the steering wheel on the car or selling seperatly?

Last edited:
NSX is getting closer to being back to stock mod. I am having a hard time finding stock 95-96 OEM 16/17 wheels in mint condition. Even if I do find some they want too much for it :rolleyes:, So I am giving up on looking for it. I got my hands on some Advans Connoisseur 151c 17/18 set up. It's over at my buddy rim shop right now getting repowder coated it Dark Gun Metallic. I wasn't feeling it when I tried it on the NSX but after looking it over a couple times, I am starting to like the way it looks. I think you guys will like it as well. I will post some pictures up sometime this week when I get the wheels back from the shop.

Teaser pic...:biggrin:!
20121110_145238.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also, powder coating a set of valve cover I got from a buddy of mine here. Dark Gun Metallic to match the wheels. No more red cover. Never like the red ones anyways. Pictures be up soon!

Last edited:
OK, I changed my mind on powder coating my wheels and valve cover Dark Gun Metallic. I found a better color :biggrin:.

So I thought I was getting my wheels and valve covers back by Saturday but my buddy Chris call me and said it won't be done til mid this coming week. They ran out of material and had to order more. It's ok, I'm not in a rush anyway. Kinda good cause it gave me more time to clean up the engine bay and the wheel wells :biggrin:. I will have pictures up for sure by the end of the week.

I didn't get a chance to pick up the valve covers and wheels. I'm on my vacation and won't be back until another week. Buddy of mine sent this to me the other day.....:biggrin:

imagejpeg.jpg

Are you selling the car still? Why are you buying more parts if so?

Are you selling the car still? Why are you buying more parts if so?

Yes, that is still the plans. Anyways, I can't find a nice clean set of 96' in mint condition so I gave up on looking and if I do find it they want TOO much. Got a nice deal on some Advan 151c in 17/18 so I got it repowder coated for a nice fresh look. I'm sure the new owner wouldn't mind a nice set of light weight wheels over stock :wink:

I just want everything to be great/excellent/mint condition before sell :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

lol ive been trying to figure that out.

If I can get the car to the condition that I want it to be, where a customer come and take a look at it and be like "Wow this is one of the cleanest NSX there is, there's nothing I can see wrong with this car :biggrin:".

OEM with just a little twist..:wink:.

Is there anything else you trying to figure out now???

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you are selling...Been there done that.

You are doing the right thing by putting her back to stock...the pool of interested buyers will increase significantly...esp for an auto.

Sorry to hear you are selling...Been there done that.

You are doing the right thing by putting her back to stock...the pool of interested buyers will increase significantly...esp for an auto.

Took some advice from some prime member here and it is coming along very well :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I love this new color that I chose over the Dark Gun Metallic :biggrin:

valve cover.jpgattachment-4.jpeg

How would these two parts look together? :biggrin:

And this...

attachment.php

Gunmetal Metallic Grey :wink:
imagejpeg.jpg

Last edited:
2 more days... I'm soo ready to go pick up the wheels and valve covers from the shop and put the X back together. Gonna give it a quick wash snap some new pictures and take it out for a ride. Kinda miss driving it :biggrin:.

Back