My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

Looks great! Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to have the wheels refinished like that? I would love to get mine done. PM me if you don't want to disclose it here. :)

I know I said that I was done with the build thread and was gonna post it up for sale. I am still posting it up for sale. Got a little itchy and felt like spending a little change so I got me a set of ESM 004 and some Nangkang NS-20 set of tires. I'm planning on riding on these until the car is sold. Anyways, couple picture of how the wheels look on the car. Oh yeah I redid the caps removed the ESM logo and replace it with the Acura A vinyl decal logo. Came out really nice :eek: :wink: :biggrin: :smile:.

Here's a couple teaser picture...

A Caps.jpg IMG_0101.jpg IMG_0114.jpg IMG_0115.jpg IMG_0116.jpg

Which do you guys like better. OEM wheels or ESM 004? I like both :biggrin:.

Last edited:
I cannot believe no-ones knocking your door down for what must be one of THE cleanest OEM's around and in such a great color combo ...

The build and de-build has been fun to watch, GLWS

regards, Paul

Paul the market for autos is more limited. You have to wait for the right customer. They just sell slower no matter the condition.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the center caps.

I cannot believe no-ones knocking your door down for what must be one of THE cleanest OEM's around and in such a great color combo ...

The build and de-build has been fun to watch, GLWS

regards, Paul

Thanks for the kind works PAUL! About the knocking door down, lol. I'm not sure I'm ready to let HER go yet :redface:. THE cleanest OEM's around and in such great color, I try my best to keep the NSX as clean as I can. I clean it more than I drive it, lol.

Paul the market for autos is more limited. You have to wait for the right customer. They just sell slower no matter the condition.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the center caps.

Thanks Dave! Market for the autos is more limited than the manuals but when the right customer find what he/she looking for they will be one VERY happy customer with one VERY well taking care Auto NSX :wink:.

Love the step lip BBs lm look!

:wink:!

damn I really like it on black. Makes me wanna get a set of these and sell off my rpf1's.

If you wait until I sell or IF I sell my NSX I'll sell it back to you. That way you can have two sets of wheels. In the mean time, I will break it in for you. :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0140.jpg

I will be returning the stereo back to oem. Radio, Console, door speakers etc... Me and another member will swap my complete sound system for his complete OEM stereo system.

From this...
attachment.php

Back to this...
2005_acura_nsx_coupe_base_cc_oem_1_500.jpg

So, buddy of mines with an 04 NSX came by today to buy my Alpine INA-W910 double din head unit, Hertz High Energy 163 3-way components, etc... out of my 96 NSX. We work out a deal in exchange for his stock head unit, door speakers + cash. Also we decide to go ahead and swap out all his silver trim pieces for my black trim pieces.

Picture of head unit and console install in my 96 :biggrin:

Stock Console.jpg

Looks great Tyler!!! You're having way too much fun returning this car back to stock!

Soo clean! Well done

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Today while driving the NSX to go take care of some errands it started raining :frown:. After that came home and finally decided to remove the Bc Coilovers and install the stock suspension back on. Remove the Bc's and install the OEM's took me an hour in a half :wink:. Bc's is SOLD! Here's a couple picture of the OEM suspension back on the NSX :smile:. Oh yeah, I don't remember the last time I've seen my NSX this DIRTY :biggrin:.

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Last edited:
...and it still looks beautiful!

I'm so use of the slam look that I thought it would look funny but actually it still look nice :smile:. It's raining today here in Houston, TX wants the rain stop I will clean the NSX up and take some better picture outside of the garage Friday.

Im gonna let the shocks and springs settle in for a week or so before I go get an alignment :wink:.

Back