My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

Is it all done now? LOL... What else can you possibly do?

The only thing left to do is to donate the car to a young man who has had an unbridled love for the NSX for over 20 years!!...I have just the person in mind.. :tongue:

Done now! I don't think there is anything else that I can do. :tongue:

The only thing left to do is to donate the car to a young man who has had an unbridled love for the NSX for over 20 years!!...I have just the person in mind.. :tongue:

LOL... If I was rich no problem but I'm not! :tongue:

I must have missed it. Why are you selling it?

At first I felt like we don't get to drive or enjoy it like we should. That's what started the parting out of the NSX and returning it back to stock. And now I'm in the process of getting a new house and could used the NSX money towards the house upgrades. Yep that's why I'm selling it.

To be honest with you the more I part the NSX out the more I wanted to keep it. Now since everything is back to stock makes me want to keep it even more for some reason.

I don't know, I'm going to test the water and post it up for sale to see if I can get what I want for it if not I can always keep it. :wink:

We should a new "anti-build" section and start a whole new trend. People can display how they bought built NSX's and de-built them back to OEM.

We should a new "anti-build" section and start a whole new trend. People can display how they bought built NSX's and de-built them back to OEM.

Maybe we should!

- - - Updated - - -

You might get there one day DAVE. lol.....:tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dave, found something that I can possibly do. WINDOW TINT! :tongue:

Just finish getting the windows tinted. What you think DAVE?

IMG_0271.jpg

After that, grab me some SUBWAY and sat down and watch my Korean Drama movie. :smile:
IMG_0274.jpg

Then after that!, gave the NSX a wash! :biggrin:

IMG_0278.jpg

Last edited:
Sun not out but its not raining today. Here's a better picture of how the NSX looks now.

IMG_0297.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0301.jpg

If you keep washing that car ...........you'll go blind......just sayin.

If you keep washing that car ...........you'll go blind......just sayin.

LOL...I washed it this time because it rained on me while running errands the other day. :tongue:

Man that looks so nice.

Thanks Aamir! :wink:

I know your not changing but if you want 100 percent you have to revert back to stock valve covers unpainted, OEM front fenders, and no tint (mandatory in Texas though)....

If I wanted 100% I would of done it but It's perfect the way it is now. AS of right now It's 90-95% STOCK!
:biggrin:

1.Valve cover looks 10 times better than it did before.

2.JDM wide fenders should of came with the NSX from the begining. 50-75% of NSX owners here on prime damage there fenders due to upgrade wheels and lowering their NSX.

3.Tint is a must because it can get hot and sunny here in Texas.

Hey guys I've been really busy with work lately and haven't really had time to be on here much but just wanted to let y'all know that I've decided to keep the NSX :smile:. I wanted to sell it to use the money to do some upgrade in the new home but when I post it up on the market three days went by it was the worst three days of my life and had people offer me more than I wanted and looking for selling the NSX but I just couldn't let it go and I end up pulling it off before the end date. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling so I pulled it off. Anyways, I am going to keep it the way it is and enjoy it. Lowering it with some nice wheels is a must! Got a set of KW's for a great deal and a set of Model 5's that I am in the process of redoing it to a finish that I think will look badass. I am really busy with work now or days so when I have time I will post up the new suspension and wheels set up when I get a chance.

Hey guys I've been really busy with work lately and haven't really had time to be on here much but just wanted to let y'all know that I've decided to keep the NSX :smile:. I wanted to sell it to use the money to do some upgrade in the new home but when I post it up on the market three days went by it was the worst three days of my life and had people offer me more than I wanted and looking for selling the NSX but I just couldn't let it go and I end up pulling it off before the end date. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling so I pulled it off. Anyways, I am going to keep it the way it is and enjoy it. Lowering it with some nice wheels is a must! Got a set of KW's for a great deal and a set of Model 5's that I am in the process of redoing it to a finish that I think will look badass. I am really busy with work now or days so when I have time I will post up the new suspension and wheels set up when I get a chance.
Very pleased to hear your decision. Can't wh8 to see U set new standards.

Nice, you had one of the best looking nsx's on here.

lol, congrats (for keeping the car)

cannot wait to see the new suspension/wheels setup!

LMAO... did I not say this would happen. And now he is modding it again, just a different way.

It's a nice car and I am glad you kept it. I also admire the way ou keep yourself busy modding and de-modding and then re-modding. Should be a new method on prime. :D

Very pleased to hear your decision. Can't wh8 to see U set new standards.

:smile:

Nice, you had one of the best looking nsx's on here.

lol, congrats (for keeping the car)

cannot wait to see the new suspension/wheels setup!

Won't be long!

LMAO... did I not say this would happen. And now he is modding it again, just a different way.

It's a nice car and I am glad you kept it. I also admire the way ou keep yourself busy modding and de-modding and then re-modding. Should be a new method on prime. :D

Lol,Thanks Dave. I wouldn't say molding it again. Just some KW's suspension to lower it just a bit and a set of Model 5's in a finish that I think will look amazing and never been done before.

LOL

I'm glad you decided to keep it too. Maybe you can now mod it to be a 6 speed. LMAO.....looking forward to the next build update!

Nah, no 6 speed for me. I am happy with what it is now auto with the sport shift. Update On suspension and wheels should be on soon.:smile:

Hi,

i'm really glad to see you are keeping it... after so much love and care on the details, it would
be a waste to hand the car to any another owner (whomever it may had been)

congrats on your decision.

Thanks,
Nuno

Here's a couple picture of the NSX lowered on KW's Coilover. 1.5' drop. Picking the Model 5's up sometime tomorrow. Will take it to work to get the AD08 tires mounted and balance. Should have picture up soon. :wink:

IMG_0491.jpg IMG_0490.jpg

Back