My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

Can't wait to see those BC's on! I knew they were BC lol...

This was my favorite setup on your car and should look very similiar. Nice and clean!

IMG_07891.JPG

very sick! what happen to the adv? im guessing you couldnt wait long enough for adv to make you a set huh, LOL

Thanks bro! Thought about the ADV's but changed my mind. :biggrin: yeah and wait time is a no no for me!

Ha...famous last words. Not a chance.

Hahaha... This is gonna be my last set. I'm done messing with the NSX. All it needs is just a nice set of wheels to set it off. Got bigger and better thing to worry about now. Time to ride....

Can't wait to see those BC's on! I knew they were BC lol...

This was my favorite setup on your car and should look very similiar. Nice and clean!

IMG_07891.JPG

I will mount and balance it Friday so picture with be up real soon. I was gonna buy some ADV's but I changed my mind. Bc's was my favorite set of wheels that I've got for the NSX so I decided to get another set in a simple and clean finish "machine face with a polish lip" this time around.

Oh SNAP!! Man, Im still debating on getting your old BC Forged from the guy you sold it to. GREAT thread. This is awesome. Cant wait to see this new set on the car. Were you a girl all along and then somewhere turned into her boyfriend or.....??? Lol!!

Oh SNAP!! Man, Im still debating on getting your old BC Forged from the guy you sold it to. GREAT thread. This is awesome. Cant wait to see this new set on the car. Were you a girl all along and then somewhere turned into her boyfriend or.....??? Lol!!

Thanks! Long story short this NSX and this account WAS for Caroline. Mines now! :biggrin:

Also, why didnt you tint the glass hatch?

Why? I didn't think I needed to but now I notice that it doens't look right like it's missing something so I will be tinting it next week. :wink:

Wheels on the NSX :biggrin:

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

these arent the same wheels as before? looks really slick actaully.

Same as the Bc's I had before, Satin black center with a polish lip. This time around I went with the Machine/brush center with a polish lip. Size and offset all the same except the rear instead of 19x10.5 et25 I went with et30. A lil less aggressive with a 275/30/19 instead of the 265/30/19 tires. :smile:

Tyler

Exact set up I initially wanted.

Hehehe.. Get it! It's worth it.

Looks great!

Thanks!

I'm not feeling the black center caps so I will be changing it out the the machine center caps. I had a feeling I wouldn't like the black center caps with the machine face lucky I got an extra set of machine center caps. :smile:

And when will you start to go back to OEM again? LOL

I was looking at a set like this also....brushed face..LOVE the brushed aluminum look, it reminds me of my OEM wheels on my 1993 Integra, I LOVED that finish....

Do you have any more pics with the new centers?

Back