My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

I was looking at a set like this also....brushed face..LOVE the brushed aluminum look, it reminds me of my OEM wheels on my 1993 Integra, I LOVED that finish....

Do you have any more pics with the new centers?

x2. Need more pics!

I want those wheels !!!
anyone want some iforged for cheap lol
seriously, im contacting GT Theory to get ball rolling ..

Man, it's been a min since I been on here really. Been so busy with work and the new house I really haven't had time for anything. So I got my house like I said I would and end up keeping the NSX. All these double din stock console service I been doing I thought to myself why do I not have one myself.lol! Anyways, I will be doing a few upgrade to the Nsx again since I'm not selling it anymore. Nothing crazy just 02 rear valence, 02 side skirts and upgrade head unit to dd and keep ash tray/cigarette light. It already have the Pride GT light weight, KW's coilover suspension and BC's HB 09 wheels :wink:

Check back sometime picture be up soon!

Congrats on the home purchase and glad to hear you're keeping the car. Looking forward to the pictures of the new console, your work in the other thread looks great!

There is no reason to read any other build thread ever again!!!

If given enough time Caroline will do anything and everything possible to the car and we can just sit back and watch and see what iterations, combinations, fusions and replications we like best and then we do it ourselves :biggrin:

Thank you for starting this thread, and I'm sure nobody believes the "Nothing crazy just 02 rear valence, 02 side skirts and upgrade head unit to dd and keep ash tray/cigarette" yeah, right.

Let me remind the new people that this is the same car that was just brought back to stock after the first 26 pages of awesomeness on this thread and it already has exhaust, drop, wheels and about to get head unit, 02 rear valance and side skirts...that's what most owners do in the entire ownership of their NsX! Caroline lets you see it in a matter of weeks!

Here's to hoping this thread never ends...

Rear valence install :biggrin:

IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0505.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse the dirt on top the upper bumper and under the taillights. It was from removing the taillights to remove the bumper for install. :smile:

seibon cf rear valence?

DF 02 valence with pillars deleted.

Downforce. He actually customized it. Tyler, glad to see it back where it belongs.

I couldn't wait to get home and install it. Thanks again D! :wink:

dammit tyler (and gil) are the masters of fitment.

amazing work. i have seen in person that downforce rear valences do not fit like that normally.

Lol....

Yeah, they don't. You just have to know what you doing if not take it to someone that knows what they doing. That's how it is when you deal with fiberglass. If it doesn't fit, make it fit! Heheh

As you guys knows I replace my factory headunit out with a dd Pioneer AVH-X4500BT DVD player with BT built in hands-free. After a little while the sounds just didn't do it for me so I decided to upgrade the factory speakers and amp out too. :biggrin:

Here is the amp upgrade and where it is getting mounted.
IMG_0579.jpg IMG_0580.jpg

I'm going with two set of speakers 6.5" component in the doors and 6.5" coax in the rear center panel. Center panel is going to be modify to fit" the 6.5" coax and will somewhat look like this once it done and complete.

lg_800.jpg Qg_800.jpg

Tyler that's not going to work unless it sticks way out. There is no space behind that center panel so your entire box/speaker will be forward of pretty much where the center panel is now. That is metal behind that center hump, not space. Also, you are placing an amp above the exhaust in the trunk and if that carpet covers it, it is going to be an oven. You will have to install a fan.

Tyler that's not going to work unless it sticks way out. There is no space behind that center panel so your entire box/speaker will be forward of pretty much where the center panel is now. That is metal behind that center hump, not space. Also, you are placing an amp above the exhaust in the trunk and if that carpet covers it, it is going to be an oven. You will have to install a fan.

Dave I have check before I purchase the speakers. Yep, I will need to kick the speak/panel out a little bit but not much. My 6.5" speakers ain't that deep. That's why I am modifying the center panel to make it work and try to keep it looking like factory as much as I can instead of the aftermarket look. I did this before in my first NSX. :wink:

About the amp, I also did this in my first NSX as well and never had a problem with it overheating. Drove 6 hours back to my home town New Orleans jamming without any problem to the sound system or amp overheating.

It work then so I don't see why it wouldn't work now. Worse comes to worse, I'll just install a fan but I don't think I will need it.

Thanks for your concern but I think I/it'll be fine. :smile:

OK so what is that speaker between the seats for?

Oh what hell! I went ahead and ordered a new front lip and going with a different route with the side skirts instead of the 02 + side skirts. Stay tune! :biggrin:

Love the new additions and the wheels, mine are on order finally and I cannot wait! Curious on what type of lug nuts you are using? Thanks

Oh what hell! I went ahead and ordered a new front lip and going with a different route with the side skirts instead of the 02 + side skirts. Stay tune! :biggrin:

Uh oh. Here it goes again:biggrin:

The new saga for the Stock--Non Stock--Return of the Stock--and A New Look:tongue::biggrin:

The new saga for the Stock--Non Stock--Return of the Stock--and A New Look:tongue::biggrin:

Tyler is the key for getting good used NSX parts. Why buy new? Just convince him to buy it, then buy it used when he is going back to stock. In fact, buy his stock parts during the build, then when he is selling the high end aftermarket stuff buy that cheap and sell his own stock parts back to him.

He is like the stock market only you know exactly which direction it will be going all the time. :D :D

Lol :tongue:

Tyler is the key for getting good used NSX parts. Why buy new? Just convince him to buy it, then buy it used when he is going back to stock. In fact, buy his stock parts during the build, then when he is selling the high end aftermarket stuff buy that cheap and sell his own stock parts back to him.

He is like the stock market only you know exactly which direction it will be going all the time. :D :D

No one can convince me into buy anything. I'm not like others out there let others tell them what to get or buy. Lol! I like to try new thing and I'm not scared to either. This time around I will be keeping all my stock parts since I have a big house with an attic that I can store my parts in . This is a hobby for me. It always have been. Hahahaha

I was probably messing with car when you was still in school studying, Dave!

Last edited:
L
I was probably messing with car when you was still in school studying, Dave!

Ummmm.... I was just joking. I thought that it was obvious... and I am sure you are younger than me, not that it matters.

Back