• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Lugnuts

Hey guys and gals, where do you get those cool blue lugnuts or possibly some andonized red ones? thks Brent:cool:

Opak out of San Bruno California brings in the Spoon ones. They are great. Rays lugnuts are great also but have a long time problem with the colors fading. Red and blue will fade over time. If you want black ones I would go with Work or Rays. Blue or red I would go with Spoon.

Get a set of these. They're T1R's.
IMGP1610Small.jpg

Aaron, whats up bro. Looong time no speak! I was gonna put those on the NSX, but I changed my wheel choice, and they use tuner lugs, so outta luck there. I put em on my GF's RSX instead.
heiyu92, I bought these from A-J Racing.

Attachments

• IMGP1730 (Small).JPG
    IMGP1730 (Small).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 144
808NA1 said:
Get a set of these. They're T1R's.
IMGP1610Small.jpg
What color(s) are they? can you show view from front? how much$$$? thks

$599 for a set of lugnuts???:eek:

You'd have to be lugnuts to spend that much for those:biggrin: :tongue:

no thanks....

funny that I was looking for lug nuts the other day too, and found these to be prettiest... and they are titanium.. same goes to my theory of I'd never buy a wheel that cost more than $500. along the lines of never paying $15 burger.:wink:

Sorry, I really don't see the point of having $500 lugnuts.

Hey man, you can buy one $80,000 NSX or about 7 Kia's for the same price. You can buy one set of HRE's or about ten sets of Rotas for the same amount. One set of T1R lugs or five sets of Rays. I just wanted to be different.

808NA1 said:
Hey man, you can buy one $80,000 NSX or about 7 Kia's for the same price. You can buy one set of HRE's or about ten sets of Rotas for the same amount. One set of T1R lugs or five sets of Rays. I just wanted to be different.

Couldn't have been said any better. You fools out there DO NOT know how to live. You have to enjoy the finer things in life. I know I am and I'm only 21. Besides when you live where we live $600 ain't shit.

Sorry guys but my HP evos don't deserve 600.00 lugnuts..knowing my luck,someone woulod steal the lugnuts and not the wheels...I would drive off and well, you know the result!!:rolleyes:

808NA1 said:
Aaron you're right about that. BT
W, how much is gas in Oahu? Its like $3.82 here for super.
Texas91Brent, here is something totally on the other end of the price spectrum. These have got to be the cheapest lugs I have ever seen. Ive also seen them in person, and I think the color is way nicer than Rays, Work, Spoon or the like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-LIGHTWEIGHT-BLUE-FORGED-ALUMINIUM-12x1-5-LUG-NUTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33749QQihZ019QQitemZ8076857853QQtcZphoto

I like the lug nuts, but would like a closed end model....:biggrin:

808NA1 said:
Aaron you're right about that. BTW, how much is gas in Oahu? Its like $3.82 here for super.
Texas91Brent, here is something totally on the other end of the price spectrum. These have got to be the cheapest lugs I have ever seen. Ive also seen them in person, and I think the color is way nicer than Rays, Work, Spoon or the like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-LIGHTWEIGHT-BLUE-FORGED-ALUMINIUM-12x1-5-LUG-NUTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33749QQihZ019QQitemZ8076857853QQtcZphoto

808, thanks for the link, exactly what a cheap nsx'r looking for. :biggrin: Do they really look nice in person? If so, I might buy 2 sets of them as the one on my nsx been on the car for 3 years now and I need an extra set for my wife's TL. (Just bought some $600 taiwanese Advan-replica wheels)

I agree that when you have open budget, $600 is really nothing, but all I would say is that $600 can buy a lot better stuff than a set of nut lugs could offer! Back to my $15 burger analogy, sure it will taste better than the McDonald's $1 burger, healthier, but it is still a greasy burger. Can't argue if you have use that $15 for couple nice sushi. Or if it will be me, $1 burger + $1 strawberry sundae + $1 (3 cookies) and then $12 for 8 cheapo nut lugs:tongue: :biggrin:

Yeah, they really do look nice in person. To me the blue is nicer than the common Rays or Work lugs. I cant really tell you about the quality or longevity though, as I have no experience with that part. I firmly believe in "you get what you pay for", but heck for $20 try em out.

808NA1 said:
Aaron you're right about that. BTW, how much is gas in Oahu? Its like $3.82 here for super.

Gas is $3.49999 over here. I just stole my family's company gas card so I drive all over teh creation now. I just took off my Sp1s tonight and put the stock rim back on caus eI ran out of tire :biggrin: . Are you getting new rims for X? I wanna buy your 94+ Please!

LOL. These lugnuts have been out for awhile now for the S2000/NSX and they are like $399 a set. Dont really care for these that much.

San Francisco sad to say costs a lot more to live in than Hawaii. I lived in Hawaii for 5 years and it was very inexpensive IMO.

EndlessNA1 said:
Couldn't have been said any better. You fools out there DO NOT know how to live. You have to enjoy the finer things in life. I know I am and I'm only 21. Besides when you live where we live $600 ain't shit.

dough-nuts...

If one acquires $5k-$6+ set of high-end wheels, possibly custom-setup... $400-$500 for a complete set of titanium lug-nuts shouldn't be perceived as irrational or ludicrous. It's all relative, as aforementioned by 808NA1. For a show/tuner-scene project, it seems like a subtle, yet well thought-out detail.

Remember, Motorklasse titanium lug-nuts are sponsors of 'Prime...
http://www.motorklasse.com/intro.html?mode=product_02

wn031.jpg

As far as for myself, my needs/requirements are met w/ the Moteki tuner'locking lug-nuts @ $40 for 20 spline-drive, closed-end, annodize finish tuner-nuts + hex-key. They've been very resistant to scratches/gouges for frequent wheel swapping, easy to install/remove w/o contacting the wheel, and lighter than OEM lug-nuts.

Next step up would be Maguards spline-drive tuner wheel-nuts. Yes, aluminum tuner nuts maybe a lot lighter, but they get gouged up dinged VERY easily!

EndlessNA1 said:

uh, ok:rolleyes:
I guees $600 aint shit when daddy is paying for your gas:redface: , but
$600 is still $600 no matter where you live in the US when it comes to lugnuts...I have a timeshare in Hawaii and it's not that expensive over there...Gas is a rip, but it's not like you drive a ton of miles..other then that, it's about the same as So Cal prices and I still aint putting $600 lugnuts on my $3000 Volks ..Some of us have to pay our own bills...:rolleyes:

Yeah Aaron, I do have wheels on my NSX now. I wasnt sure if I was gonna sell the stocks or keep em, but what you offering? They're 2000's with Yoko AO22's. Pretty good tread on em too. The rims are okay looking, not the best. Lemme know.

anyone had an extra "work" lug nuts wheel lock key?? I wonder if any of you could let me borrow it. I missed two lugnuts in my wife's car, so I have to take them out and put some new nuts in it. but I couldn't find the key. :mad: :redface: The wheels are new and I'm kind of hesistant to bring it to tire shop to break the nuts off. thanks.

Back