• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Lugnuts

Funny I ran across this post today... I had ordered a set of locking blue lugnuts two months ago but the company was out of stock at the time. We moved and my wife called me today to tell me there was a UPS postcard forwarded from our old address saying my package had been returned to sender. I tracked it back and it was my blue lugnuts which they are sending out again. See this thread for more info on the product I ordered:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69564

$46.90 with shipping

racinglab_1906_17096413

EndlessNSX said:
LOL. These lugnuts have been out for awhile now for the S2000/NSX and they are like $399 a set. Dont really care for these that much.

San Francisco sad to say costs a lot more to live in than Hawaii. I lived in Hawaii for 5 years and it was very inexpensive IMO.

You don't live in Kahala. My property tax could buy a car.

And you dont live in San Francisco:). There are plenty of surrounding areas in the Bay Area that cost twice as much as any small towns on the island of Oahu. I had friends that lived there as well as Nui Valley.

Orinda is very expensive as is Danville, to name a couple.:wink:

But that aside Hawaii does have one of the most expensive prices on gas.:wink:

This is about $300 lugnuts, which I think is too expensive for what you get. Those Muteki, Spoon, Work, or Rays will do just fine at $100 a pop.

BTW Aaron how is Endless Garage doing these days? I havent talked to Wayne in a long time. I see Gerilyn on Myspace from time to time and Coleslaw. Thats about it. Whats new with you? I heard HRP shut down. Any new tracks opening up there? Hows your NSX holding up? Wayne told me you bought it from Farid right before we left Hawaii. Hit me up on PM...

EndlessNA1 said:
You don't live in Kahala. My property tax could buy a car.

Last edited:
Back