• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
5396924118_d9e6e3039f_b.jpg

Bright as day 12 LED now available.
It can be used for Dome, courtesy lights, cargo/trunk light, license plate light.
$9 each assembly
In stock ready to ship
paypal: [email protected]
I am interested in this, since the bulb in the original kit doesn't illuminate the cabin that much. Do you have a comparison shot between this new 12 bulb version versus the original version? Is this available for NSX-T's? Or is it for the coupe?

I would say these are 5x brighter than the 4 mini led bulb that originally comes with the kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernsx
to verify ...

$15 for pair of front lights

paypal to you at: [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks
That's correct. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE! Thanks

Slight delay on the back up light and front park light and brake lights due to Chinese new year. They didn't make it out before the holiday. Its going to be a few days. approx 3.
Interior kit and 12 LED panel assy is in stock.

Last edited:
I don't see a way to choose the 12 LED option for a full interior kit on your website. I'm interested in the white interior kit with 12 LED upgrade on the dome, door, and trunk. How much would this cost, and can I just Paypal you the amount directly? Are they in stock (for a 1994)? Thanks.

Now all dome lights will come with the 12 LED assembly panel. I also updated the web page. Thanks!

I don't see a way to choose the 12 LED option for a full interior kit on your website. I'm interested in the white interior kit with 12 LED upgrade on the dome, door, and trunk. How much would this cost, and can I just Paypal you the amount directly? Are they in stock (for a 1994)? Thanks.
Updated the site. I am currently out of white LED for the key ring but I have a blue LED. I personally use blue to my key ring illum. It gives a nice contrast.

Hello JDM Monkey

Just had a few question...

Tired to send you a PM but Full

"jdm monkey has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Very interested

*Interior/ accessory LED conversion kit
(with 12 led upgrade Dome light)

*Side markers LED conversion bulb kit (7 high power LEDs per bulb)
I'm assuming that comes in pack of "4"?

I have a 2004-T

My car does not have a key illumination ring.
I was wondering can i just put that towards an extra 12LED Kit if it will fit the truck light housing?

are the kits still avail?
Pls let me know

Last edited:
Hello JDM Monkey

Just had a few question...

Tired to send you a PM but Full

"jdm monkey has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Very interested

*Interior/ accessory LED conversion kit
(with 12 led upgrade Dome light)

*Side markers LED conversion bulb kit (7 high power LEDs per bulb)
I'm assuming that comes in pack of "4"?

I have a 2004-T

My car does not have a key illumination ring.
I was wondering can i just put that towards an extra 12LED Kit if it will fit the truck light housing?

are the kits still avail?
Pls let me know
Sorry about that, check your PM.

Updated the site. I am currently out of white LED for the key ring but I have a blue LED. I personally use blue to my key ring illum. It gives a nice contrast.

Ok thanks! I just placed an order for a kit. White LEDs all around and the one blue one for the key ring is ok.

Placed an order for interior, side markers, and front signal kits, white will work all around, I can wait til more bulbs come in for the key ring, in no rush for the kit til April.
Thanks
Rob
1991 NSX
Got it. Cool. Thanks! I'll send what I have and send the ones in back order later.

You guys want an "EXTREME CONVERSION" kit? This will use 12 LED panel on all interior lights. Let me know! :) $9.00 for the first panel and $7.00 for each succeeding LED panels.

I'm interested in the led for the front turn signals, dome lights, and reverse lights. I have a 91' coupe. Are all these parts in stock? I want white all around.

Thanks,
Chad

I'm interested in the led for the front turn signals, dome lights, and reverse lights. I have a 91' coupe. Are all these parts in stock? I want white all around.

Thanks,
Chad

The dome lights are in stock. The rest are back ordered. Do you want the 12 led panel dome light?

jdm_monkey....I tried to send you a PM a few days ago, but it said your PM box was full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back