• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEDs are currently being re-stocked;
Colored LEDs will be in next week. You'll have a choice of White, Blue or Red.

Did your shipment arrived yet?

Sorry for the wait guys, the LED production got delayed. But according to them, ETA on the LEDs will be 8/23/10 then they will be ready to ship. Thank you for your patience.

Payment for the interior and back up light for my 94 coupe is sent.

JDM Monkey, tried to call the number at the shop to place my order, operator stated the number is disconnected. What is your new number? Thanks, Frank
That's weird... its the same number. Just let me know which ones you need.

The blue LED interior kit just came in!!!
4922757760_5ecbac5e05_b.jpg

Oh yeah JDM monkey if my order hasn't been shipped out yet, I wanted to specify that I want the whole set to be white.

Thanks.

Just received my LED lights, thanks for the quick service. I will hopefully snap pics once I find the time to put them on.

I would like to order front light LED. How much are they?
PMed

I'm currently out of the back-up lights and the front park lights. I'll update the thread when it arrives.

I still have a lot of the interior and side marker LEDs available.

Thanks!!!

5396924118_d9e6e3039f_b.jpg

Bright as day 12 LED now available.
It can be used for Dome, courtesy lights, cargo/trunk light, license plate light.
$9 each assembly
In stock ready to ship
paypal: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back