• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can now pre-order Front/Rear side marker LEDs. They should be in in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
I've got mine...Finally. Thanx to Finish post service :) ;) ! Thank you. Installion might be furthcoming week :)
Thank you!

-pegi

Last edited:
finally installed mine last night..looks good at night..bright...just be careful when pushing the bulb into the clip, if you angle it too much the white ring on the bulb will get unglued..align it up first and push in on the bulb's 2 side..
overall, they looks great for the price..

thanks

-Brandon

Installed them this evening. Really easy. Looks great.

QUESTION: What is the sixth pill shape bulb used for? I can't figure it out. I can account for both doors, the driver foot well, the dome light, and the trunk. :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks!

Installed them this evening. Really easy. Looks great.

QUESTION: What is the sixth pill shape bulb used for? I can't figure it out. I can account for both doors, the driver foot well, the dome light, and the trunk. :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks!

I think you're referring to the licene plate bulbs.

Nah, I used the two other shaped bulbs for the rear license plate. Does the license use a third bulb?

There is also a bulb in the glove box. If you decide to swap that bulb out you have to remove the vent cover on the side of the dash. There is one bolt that holds the bulb fixture in place that is hidden behind the vent cover.

There is also a bulb in the glove box. If you decide to swap that bulb out you have to remove the vent cover on the side of the dash. There is one bolt that holds the bulb fixture in place that is hidden behind the vent cover.
Thanks! I thought it might be in there, but I checked the glovebox in my car and it was plenty dark in there, even with the headlights on. I guess my glove box bulb is already burned out.

I'll take a look at it. Hopefully, it's not too difficult to change out.

Thanks! I thought it might be in there, but I checked the glovebox in my car and it was plenty dark in there, even with the headlights on. I guess my glove box bulb is already burned out.

I'll take a look at it. Hopefully, it's not too difficult to change out.

I believe the glove box light only comes on if your instrument panel lights are on.

Are the instrumental panel lights independent of the headlights/parking lights?

No, turning headlight to first position should light panel as well.

I don't believe there is any bulb in the package for the glove box. There are 2 bulbs for the dome light--did you install both?

No, turning headlight to first position should light panel as well.

I don't believe there is any bulb in the package for the glove box. There are 2 bulbs for the dome light--did you install both?
Yes it 2 for the dome light. But if you only have 1, you can keep it as your spare.

Yes it 2 for the dome light. But if you only have 1, you can keep it as your spare.

I checked my dome light, and it looks like it only uses one bulb, so I've got a spare now. :wink:

Thanks for the great product, jdm monkey!! :biggrin:

I checked my dome light, and it looks like it only uses one bulb, so I've got a spare now. :wink:

I ended up putting the spare in the glovebox.

"Reverse light: TBA"

You never posted the price for the reverse lights . Also, which of the two bulbs did you decide to use (the "bluish" one or the other)?

"Reverse light: TBA"

You never posted the price for the reverse lights . Also, which of the two bulbs did you decide to use (the "bluish" one or the other)?

I got the one that has the same wavelength as the interior led kit. Very slight hint of blue.

I ended up putting the spare in the glovebox.

I think the 1991-1994 NSXs have 2 bulbs for the dome lights, whereas the 1995-2005 Targas only have 1 bulb. That's probably where the extra one came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back