• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
NA1 LED bulb brake lights are currently being tested.

Price and Pics will be posted soon.

9 LED DRL available now.
5513609947_814be5303c_b.jpg

Here:http://www.livauto.net/shop/product.php?id_product=53

Last edited:
received front running light bulbs.

super easy to install, IF you have a super long phillips head screwdriver.

initially, i thought i had a problem, with no result. remembered that the leds have a '+' and '-' side, so i spun them 180 degrees in the socket and they worked. but would flicker a bit if i wiggled them. i unplugged the battery, and used needle nose pliers to tighten up the socket. that probably wasn't needed as upon closer inspection i realized that the socket prongs were wider by a bit that the contact wires on the bulbs. I simply bent the bulbs lead wires out a bit, which also tightened up the connection in the socket and all was well.

super bright too. much more that originals. jdm monkey was also fast to respond to my emails. good vendor. thanx!

Attachments

• nsx_led_light_1.jpg
    nsx_led_light_1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 141
  • nsx_led_light_2.jpg
    nsx_led_light_2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 150
Looks good Cyber!
I accessed those lights by taking out the headlight cover and headlights. I was too lazy to jack the car up. LOL

is your 02+ DRL kit ready?

Try installing my led interior light today and found out i have defective bulb.. :confused: Please let me know what u can do for me

Got my bulbs today. Look Great. The ignition key light looks a little blue compared to the rest.

Interested in getting some LEDs but this thread has gotten confusing. Can you post sample pics of your current NSX offerings w/ prices & ordering info Thanks.

Interested in getting some LEDs but this thread has gotten confusing. Can you post sample pics of your current NSX offerings w/ prices & ordering info Thanks.
Hello Russ,
Visit: http://www.livauto.net/shop/category.php?id_category=13
You'll see 2 versions of the interior LED kit
1-"upgraded" kit has 12 LED panel for the dome and regular LED bulbs for the rest of the interior lights. (Very Bright light where you need it the most)
2-"extreme" kit uses all 12 LED panel for all the interior lights (Very bright all over)

Looks good. Do you have any pics of the taillight + brakelights as installed, and do you offer a kit containing all modules needed to do the taillights & reverse lights on a 91-01 NSX? I would also be interested in amber LEDs for the front turn signals. Thanks!

UPDATE: Just ordered a set of front and side markers LEDs. Looking forward to the updated look.

Last edited:
More LED DRL styles avail.!!!
5582748487_2f57feebfb_b.jpg

8 LED DRL

I'm also getting 9 LED panel in amber and red for side markers (more invasive since you have to crack open the side marker assembly)

Last edited:
do you have any pic. of the 9 LED installed? How/where do you connect the power source to? Any more info and Pic. will be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back