JDM Gathering in SF Japantown, 2/8/09

I know this is still a ways out but it's a very nice event and one of the only car shows I attend these days.

Losta good eye candy and great car crowd. It will be my first trip with the NSX to SF and can't wait. Hoping to get some more lighting mods on the car before the show.

More info at this link:

http://www.sfwekfest.com/

Who's down to attend? Any of our Sac guys?

I'm already registered :)

1) s4play (rick)

I know this is still a ways out but it's a very nice event and one of the only car shows I attend these days.

Losta good eye candy and great car crowd. It will be my first trip with the NSX to SF and can't wait. Hoping to get some more lighting mods on the car before the show.

More info at this link:

http://www.sfwekfest.com/

Who's down to attend? Any of our Sac guys?

I'm already registered :)

1) s4play (rick)

There was a group of us that went last year. I might be there again.

Thanks for the information. That's a few blocks from my house.:biggrin:

someone had that nasty ass white nsx with that funky molded body kit last year. Gave us nsx owners a bad name.

LOL yah I remember that car - was very odd looking for sure!

I met a few very cool sac guys there back when I didn't own an NSX yet!

rick

I'll see you guys there, my car should be done. I'm signed-up with MachIII along with my G35 friends. I really don't do shows but I like going to this particular show because they really do cater for more street-driven cars.

niM

im so excited! make sure that when you guys fill out your registration that you put your club name as nsxprime that way he can keep us all together. i understand that some of you will be separated because of other clubs and such. it would be so cool if we as nsxprime could win a group award for having one of the biggest club turnouts..i know we'd have to beat out the s2000 clubs :) anyways...cant wait...and Jae we'll have to get together saturday night...do some dinner etc!

Jack and Yolanda i hope you guys show up too! i had a great time hanging out with you guys at the show last year and have some baby pictures to show you :):)

bill

ouch!!! Yeah that car was at the ALMS in Monterey... But some people seemed to like it :confused:

someone had that nasty ass white nsx with that funky molded body kit last year. Gave us nsx owners a bad name.

My car is not show condition for this event. Too many rock chips.

That doesn't matter. Most of our NSXs are not "show" car condition. I saw your NSX at ALMS; it looked great. You should go. It's going to be a good time.

Last edited:
I think its not cool at all to judge this guys car or any car, as this thread is about everyone getting together to enjoy each others company and our passion for cars(all cars).
I hope that white NSX shows up, I am looking foward to seeing it in person. I hope the stock nsx's do also show up as they all are beautiful as well.

Last edited:
I think its not cool at all to judge this guys car or any car, as this thread is about everyone getting together to enjoy each others company and our passion for cars(all cars).
I hope that white NSX shows up, I am looking foward to seeing it in person. I hope the stock nsx's do also show up as they all are beautiful as well.

Let's get two LISTS going, one for norcal and one for the sac town guys!

Different mods for different people - I enjoy seeing all types of mods on cars as looking at stock nSX's all day would be boring :)

Let's bring out as many NSX's as possible but I think it's going to be very difficult to beat out the s2ki club!

rick

i think we can come close to beating the s2k club ... you guys need to make sure that when you register you put nsxprime as your club name... you know how sick its gonna be to see 15+ nsx show up for a random jdm show?lol im pretty stoked

Back