8) ntgr8td (bill) paid
9) whzzbad (gil) paid
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Just an update. If you want to attend this event, I would advise doing it real soon. Spaces are just about gone and they stopped registration via paypal.
http://www.sfwekfest.com/

I went to the site and it says that they're not accepting anymore paypal registrations as of 12/22 but I visited the site on 12/23 and it was not noted as such... I hope I get in.

J

1) Mike C_587 (Mike) paid
2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
5) lowellhigh79 (Danny) paid
6) s4play (Rick) paid/registered
7) 02#154 (James) paid
8) ntgr8td (bill) paid
9) whzzbad (gil) paid
10)1nsx2nv (Rob) paid/registered
11)Aaron paid/registered
12)Carl paid/registered
13)Yellow-scorpion (Ray) paid/registered
14)Ram-z (Mike) paid/registered
15)Calvin paid/registered
16)Mickeylex (Nalesh) paid/registered
17)Gene paid/registered

2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
7) 02#154 (James) paid
8) ntgr8td (bill) paid
9) 03 raw nsx paid/registered
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Hey Guys,

I'm new on this site, but I just got hold of my brothers car. I'm wondering if this event is exclusive to owners only or just any enthusiast?? The car is stock looking and has ugly chrome wheels.....:frown:.....

Hey Guys,

I'm new on this site, but I just got hold of my brothers car. I'm wondering if this event is exclusive to owners only or just any enthusiast?? The car is stock looking and has ugly chrome wheels.....:frown:.....

ugly chrome rims or not your car is welcome. they let most every import into that show...try to get a hold of a ticket/registration...and make sure you put nsxprime as your car club affiliate. that way they'll stick us all together. we were really close to the opening last year so we got really really good exposure. grats on your new venture. hope your brother lets you hold onto it for a while :)

bill

Last edited:
I just want to confirm that everyone on the list below is intending to show their NSX's with the MACH III crew. I just spoke with Kris at MACH III and he has 70 spaces reserved out of 400 potential spots. It would be cool if all the NSX's are in one area. Also, please let me know if you registered under another name other than NSXPrime.

Thanks,

Mike

2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
7) 02#154 (James) paid
8) ntgr8td (bill) paid
9) whzzbad (gil) paid
10) 1nsx2nv (Rob) paid/registered
11) Aaron paid/registered
12) Carl paid/registered
13) Yellow-scorpion (Ray) paid/registered
14) Ram-z (Mike) paid/registered
15) Calvin paid/registered
16) Mickeylex (Nalesh) paid/registered
17) Gene paid/registered
18) 03 raw nsx paid/registered

2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
7) 02#154 (James) paid
8) ntgr8td (bill) paid
9) whzzbad (gil) paid
10)1nsx2nv (Rob) paid/registered
11)Aaron paid/registered
12)Carl paid/registered
13)Yellow-scorpion (Ray) paid/registered
14)Ram-z (Mike) paid/registered
15)Calvin paid/registered
16)Mickeylex (Nalesh) paid/registered
17)Gene paid/registered
18)03 raw nsx paid/registered as NSXPrime

oops sorry posted in the wrong place

hey...does anyone know where you display all of those cars in japantown:confused:

Last edited:
Borrow a set :) Or rattle can them flat black

My brother will kill me......which might not be a bad thing.....considering how I scraped his bumper on a driveway already...

ugly chrome rims or not your car is welcome. they let most every import into that show...try to get a hold of a ticket/registration...and make sure you put nsxprime as your car club affiliate. that way they'll stick us all together. we were really close to the opening last year so we got really really good exposure. grats on your new venture. hope your brother lets you hold onto it for a while :)

bill

Thanks for the kind words....you don't know how ugly they are until you see it.....BTW...How do I get a hold of a ticket?? I've already tried sending Junior@weaksauce 2 emails and no reply yet.... Is there anyone else I should/could contact?

My brother will kill me......which might not be a bad thing.....considering how I scraped his bumper on a driveway already...

Thanks for the kind words....you don't know how ugly they are until you see it.....BTW...How do I get a hold of a ticket?? I've already tried sending Junior@weaksauce 2 emails and no reply yet.... Is there anyone else I should/could contact?

Try contacting there# on the flier

And the lighting us terrible. Its really not a great place for a car show.

But excellent for a nsx like mine, where the paint is far from perfect but looks great under dim light like dusk.

Got my JDM Blog Roll installed today... :)
$50 shippped if your interested...

Are those your paid sponsors???

Last edited:
jdmtheorymodels_40.jpg

jdmtheorymodels_31.jpg

jdmtheorymodels_184.jpg

jdmtheorymodels_148.jpg

jdmtheorymodels_131.jpg

jdmtheorytrophy_16.jpg

Bat, thanks for the eye candy shots, I REALLY need a few pics like that with the lady and my nsx at this year's show...hehehe :biggrin:

So are we close to 20 cars for registration yet? I brought my s2000 for this show last year and had a blast so this will be my first year showing with the NSX gang.....

I'm hoping to get some new shoes on my NSX for this event. If "anyone" wants a PERFECT and I mean PERFECT set of 18/19" Volk GTV's in matte black for their NSX, give me a buzz or PM me. I have them in the classified section but will lower the price for a local deal so I don't have to mess with shipping.....

here's a picture of what they look like right now, NOT ONE SCRATCH or CHIP ANYWHERE! I welcome you to bring your magnifying glass :)

hatchesopen.jpg

Anyone know who this car is? I love the pose she's doing - now how can I get her to pose like that for my car? hehehe

**DAMN look at those shoes, how tall is she without those behemoth thingies!

jdmtheorymodels_31.jpg

Last edited:
Back