JDM Gathering in SF Japantown, 2/8/09

I'm trying to sort names/SN's for a few pictures....can you guys help me identify the owner name and SN for these?

1) Sactown group of 10 cars, who's got the dark green nsx, 5 spoke volk rims with wilwood brakes? had red led's in engine bay and crazy stereo too

2) Sactown group's red nsx parked next to the dark green nsx, polished split 5 wheels?

3) Yellow nsx next to that one belongs to "yellow scorpion, ray"?

4) Local group, who's got the red nsx with chrome rims parked next to NSX GT?

5) Who's silverstone with the plates JAMN NSX? Carl? SN?

rick

Most of the Sac town NSX people had "bling" lights in their engine bay with bright chrome covers. Looked nice. The show was pretty packed and the lines to get in was crazy all day long. Who in our group took 1st and 3rd place?

Dan,
Hope you have a safe 12 hour trip back home. Thanks for coming out.

Rick here are your girls.
DSC02533.JPG

Last edited:
Did anyone stay around for the trophies? Gonna check the Weksos site to see if there is a listing there.

I just found out that Dan Nguyen (s/n NA1/2-R) is the big winner. Congrats Dan, it was great meeting you and I hope you had a safe return home.

Some pics of Dan's NSX-R GT:
DSC024271.JPG

DSC024161.JPG

DSC025162.JPG

Mike

hello this is kris from machiii
i wanted to thank you all for supporting us at the show. we will be throwing a free bbq for everyone that showed for us. I will keep mike updated about this up coming event. have a nice day! :biggrin:

Wish I was there but the rain to/at/after the show was too much. The Stonestown parking lot is a few blocks from Lowell High and seeing that line of cars cruising down Geary brings back a ton of memories. Congrats to Dan and the rest of the NSXs that showed- way to rep!

Regards,

Danny

hello this is kris from machiii
i wanted to thank you all for supporting us at the show. we will be throwing a free bbq for everyone that showed for us. I will keep mike updated about this up coming event. have a nice day! :biggrin:

Kris,
Thanks again for your hard work getting us all in. It was fun seeing you guys again and hanging with our crazy group. Let us know when and where the BBQ, we'll be there. No rain please :biggrin:

Calvin s/n CDNSX brought some tee shirts for Wekfest 2009 in Japantown. There are short and long sleeves tee shirts in black and white. The short sleeves are $10.00 and the long sleeves are $15.00

Contact Calvin if you would like to place an order.

See pics below:

NSXbls1.jpg

NSXbls2.jpg

NSXwls1.jpg

NSXwls2.jpg

Mike

Thanks for the yummy pastries Richard! kudos....:biggrin:

rick

next time we'll plan in better, so you guys will eat some of them... then I won't have to give ALL:eek: of them to just two prime members:rolleyes:.

anyway it was great to see everyone and to try to put names to faces :smile:. I will try to get to one of the monthly meets :redface:

Mike, I'll take a black t-shirt for sure - long sleeve please! :)

Not sure if I need a medium or large though.....I didn't even know he was selling them! ahhh so CDNSX (Calvin) has that silverstone "JAMNNSX" car!

rk

hello, can i have a tshirt too i wanna pretend like i have a nsx :biggrin: . mike offers still on the table even trade for my car with both bbks lol

I just spoke with Kris and he told me the winners for the NSX category are:

First Place - Dan Nguyen (s/n NA1/2-R)
Second Place - Danny (s/n BlurryNSX)
Third Place - Mike Cruz (s/n MikeC_587)

WekSOS Category

First Place - Kris forgot
Second Place - Kris Yu (s/n MACHIII)

Mike

WekSOS Category

Mike

thanks for showing congrats to the winners and +1 on what ^ he said

It was a great show/turn-out of NSX's for sure! So many different cars with various mods so I was learning from all the veterans :wink:

What was our overall car count? I counted only 2 NSX's that were not parked with us which is pretty good consistency.

Congrats to all the winners, thanks to you guys now I've got a bigger shopping list for my NSX now...grrrr! After this show I realized I really need a NSX-R hood, spoiler and a few other engine components (mainly the CTSC) since it seemed everyone there had one.

I just don't want my NSX to turn into how the s2000 is modded!

rk

WekSOS Category

Mike
Congrats, Big time!!! for mike for third over all :biggrin: and congrats to Dan,an danny.........bill

Back