JDM Gathering in SF Japantown, 2/8/09

Have fun guys & take alot of pics. My car will not last more than 5mins on SF streets. Especially going in/out of parking garages. Almost left my front spoiler behind at ALMS this year.

Never been to this event, but I heard last year was great. I'll have to check it out this year. Count me in. :smile: Just heard from one of the coordinators that spaces limited and filling up fast.

Last edited:
Never been to this event, but I heard last year was great. I'll have to check it out this year. Count me in. :smile:

Just heard from G35 forum that spaces are going fast. Post #51 mentions prime sharing space?

http://g35driver.com/forums/norther...san-franciscos-largest-import-car-show-4.html

Yeah, MACH III asked if I wanted to be a part of their crew for this show. I mentioned to Ray, Kris and Henry that there was a post on NSXPrime about the JDM show at JapanTown. Kris asked if the guys from NSXPrime would want to park their NSX's in the space that MACH III has reserved? I know that Kris has increased the number of spaces to 650 or 70 spots. So if you do, place your John Hancock on the list below. This invite goes out to the Sacramento Chapter too.

1) Mike
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks,

Mike

Be sure to register under group name "NSX Prime".
1) Mike
2) NSX GT (Gabe T.)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks,

Mike[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kris did mention your name on the G forum. Your just a popular man out there:biggrin:

Last edited:
I just registered under nsxprime:cool: see you guys there!

1) Mike
2) SX GT (Gabe T.)
3) XO-NSX (Thanh)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
Have fun guys & take alot of pics. My car will not last more than 5mins on SF streets. Especially going in/out of parking garages. Almost left my front spoiler behind at ALMS this year.

I went to a show about 2 years ago. It's not bad at all if you come into Japantown from the west from highway 1. It's when you try to come from the east towards japan town that gives you problems.

Actually coming from the west, I don't remember there being any problems what so ever.

+1
I grew up in the city and all my friends had thier cars dropped to the ground and its not as bad as people may think. I drive my nsx in the city everyday and get around with out scrapping just fine. Give it a try you will be suprised.

I went to a show about 2 years ago. It's not bad at all if you come into Japantown from the west from highway 1. It's when you try to come from the east towards japan town that gives you problems.

Actually coming from the west, I don't remember there being any problems what so ever.

I would sooooo love to attend this meet with my car. Grew up in "The City" and did most of my car drooling there. Japantown is right where I transfered from the 38 Geary to the 22 Filmore to get to Marina Junior High from the Richmond District. I'll register and will try to attend. Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Danny

I live in Pacific Heights and the location is about 10 blocks from my house. People get freaked out about driving in San Francisco.:eek: I'll admit, it is a challenge at times, but you really won't have a problem driving around in Japantown.

If I am outside San Francisco and drive back to my house, I take weird routes to get home in order to avoid hills, stop signs, etc. I usually drive through Japantown in order to get home. Don't worry, you won't have a problem. Hope to see you there, and Happy Holidays.:biggrin:

I would sooooo love to attend this meet with my car. Grew up in "The City" and did most of my car drooling there. Japantown is right where I transfered from the 38 Geary to the 22 Filmore to get to Marina Junior High from the Richmond District. I'll register and will try to attend. Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Danny

Cool I hope you can make it Danny. I went to Marina too(Are you around 26 years old?) can't wait to meet you and others...

Cool I hope you can make it Danny. I went to Marina too(Are you around 26 years old?) can't wait to meet you and others...

47..doh! My son will be 25 next week:eek: Will do my best to get up there for the show. Already registered.

Regards,

Danny

Just registered uner NSX Prime. :biggrin:

Hey where is everyone meeting and what time? :confused:

Hmmm, I should try to go. I might be trying to move into the webster tower across the street from japantown next year :)

You'll only be a few blocks from me!:biggrin: Well, there goes the neighborhood.:frown: Seriously, that will be great. Are you going to go to San Francisco State?

Doug

Hmmm, I should try to go. I might be trying to move into the webster tower across the street from japantown next year :)

You should just go and join the rest of us under NSXprime. We should try to get all Nor-Cal nsx'ers to go. My car is pretty stock still..but I'll go for the fun of it.:biggrin:

Mike,
I've been in contact with Kris from Mach III. He wanted a updated list of all NSX Prime cars attending. If you guys don't mind adding your name on the list, I can forward it to him. This will help the coordinator keep the group together.

Make sure to register under nsx prime group:cool:
1) Mike C_587 (Mike) paid
2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

If you can also indicate " paid/registered".

Last edited:
Make sure to register under nsx prime group
2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Make sure to register under nsx prime group
2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
5) lowellhigh79 (Danny) paid
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
6) s4play (Rick) paid/registered
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
7) 02#154 (James) paid
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

2) NSX GT (Gabe T.) paid
3) XO-NSX (Thanh) paid
4) iCEE (Chuck) paid
7) 02#154 (James) paid
8) ntgr8td (bill) paid
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)[/QUOTE]

My wife just reminded me that NFL ProBowl in Hawaii is the same weekend. We allready have ocean view room and tickets to the games. This one I really wanted to go to. :frown:
But I guess its a heads up for other who are also going to Probowl its the same weekend as the JDM gathering.... Hope theres another event before or after I really wanted to see other nsx's and thier owners...
Have Fun you lucky ones....

Back