Insane markups on local Craigslist ads

I don't need to paint a negative pic of you since your posts will speak for themselves.

But you do seem to have some transference issues in trying to assess your failed sale on me rather than your business model on this particular '04.

Those are your words not mind. Unfortunately for you person who made an offer here on prime then back off was b/c of you plaster original ad on this thread like wht you did today and yes he mention it was you who turned him away. You know what, i am not mad at you, maybe it wasn't meant to be tht time.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you person who made an offer here on prime then back off was b/c of you plaster original ad on this thread like wht you did today and yes he mention it was you who turned him away.

If a sale was not completed because the truth was told here on Prime then I guess my motivation of "protecting" fellow Primates has resulted in my goal being achieved.

If a sale was not completed because the truth was told here on Prime then I guess my motivation of "protecting" fellow Primates has resulted in my goal being achieved.

Reason for everything in life. That potential sale wasn't meant to be (no big deal). Old saying "there's an 'A..' for every seat, buyer for every home ever built and this car will sell sooner or later to a buyer who appreciate the car and not how much i paid or someone who has too much time in their hand posting old ads and stick their nose someone else business

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Matter fact, i will repost my ad up for sale next month and not take it to auction

Last edited:
Matter fact, i will repost my ad up for sale next month and not take it to auction

Forum rules are that "new" ads for the same vehicle by the same seller are not permitted but old/closed ads will be re-opened for edits/bumps. If you choose to relist the car, please PM me and I will reopen the existing ad.

Since we have talked about the '04 all day today, out of fairness to Du I wanted to note that per his request, the '04 Yellow is back for sale here again and is competitively priced in his updated listing (per Marketplace rules he is not permitted to bump until 5/25 but the ad has been updated).

I started this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/174619-Another-2004-NSX-Yellow-for-sale-on-ebay and This morning I received a PM from Du SportsCars "You could have bought my 04 one owner with all service up to date for hella lot cheaper than this 04 on Ebay w/10k more miles and with service no where near as up to date as mine with asking price way more than mine. LOL. Are you going to ask them wht they paid for their car too? HAHA. Hope you get rape by another dealer." He tried to sell me his overpriced NSX for $68K that was listed for $65K here on Prime.

Last edited:
I started this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/174619-Another-2004-NSX-Yellow-for-sale-on-ebay and This morning I received a PM from Du SportsCars "You could have bought my 04 one owner with all service up to date for hella lot cheaper than this 04 on Ebay w/10k more miles and with service no where near as up to date as mine with asking price way more than mine. LOL. Are you going to ask them wht they paid for their car too? HAHA. Hope you get rape by another dealer." He tried to sell me his overpriced NSX for $68K that was listed for $65K here on Prime.

Dude i didnt try to sell you nothing it was you who send me a PM and offer $65 and never showed up. Then $63500 again never came through and final low ball again @ $62500. Should i forward all ur offers here on Prime so we all can read???? Like i said you are a dreamer, tire kicker , time waster and one who makes offer three times and never came through. You wasted my time. Buddy i saved all ur email and they are rude as hell.Sure i can copy and paste and post on here but choose not to. By the way sending personal message to me such as FUCK YOU etc.. shows me your true character and yes i saved your emails. You need to wash your mouth and grow up. And for the very last time, wht i paid has nothing to do with what i am asking. Go buy a civic if you cnt afford the car and stop making offers and not go through with it. In my world, words and hand shake means more than a contract and your words is nothing but garbage. Now go play elsewhere or go fly a kite. By the way, i have sold a few NSX and bought from this forumn and my last deal (yellow 04) sold to a prime member who doesn't care wht i paid and very happy with the deal. Not every buyer is a bottom feeder.

Oh i forgot. It was you who ask me to send Moderator personal message and ask to delete original seller's ad. It was my fault not knowing rules

Last edited:
Can we edit this last response? Or lock this thread? Enough du whining...

Dude i didnt try to sell you nothing it was you who send me a PM and offer $65 and never showed up. Then $63500 again never came through and final low ball again @ $62500. Should i forward all ur offers here on Prime so we all can read???? Like i said you are a dreamer, tire kicker , time waster and one who makes offer three times and never came through. You wasted my time. Buddy i saved all ur email and they are rude as hell.Sure i can copy and paste and post on here but choose not to. By the way sending personal message to me such as FUCK YOU etc.. shows me your true character and yes i saved your emails. You need to wash your mouth and grow up. And for the very last time, wht i paid has nothing to do with what i am asking. Go buy a civic if you cnt afford the car and stop making offers and not go through with it. In my world, words and hand shake means more than a contract and your words is nothing but garbage. Now go play elsewhere or go fly a kite. By the way, i have sold a few NSX and bought from this forumn and my last deal (yellow 04) sold to a prime member who doesn't care wht i paid and very happy with the deal. Not every buyer is a bottom feeder.

Oh i forgot. It was you who ask me to send Moderator personal message and ask to delete original seller's ad. It was my fault not knowing rules

I thought NSXPRIME is a site to help everybody out not like you that buy from here and sell it here for a more than the previous owner's asking price. How did I waste your time? You spend more of your time whining here to defend yourself. I only PM'd you about 3X and never made an agreement. You need to grow up and you said you own a dealership. If you own a real dealership you should know by now that not everybody that walk in/give you an offer will buy from your so called stelership. You can't tell me what I can or can't afford. I can afford your NSX but decided not to buy it because of you markup. I even tried to help you out that you may ask the moderator to delete the original FS thread of the NSX for that nobody will see the previous asking price. I had already own and sold my 05 NSX. Please lock this thread.

Last edited:
There's something wrong with selling for a profit?

Exactly.. Am i suppose to advertise at a lost?? Is call capitalism. Dude like i said why make three offers and never came through? For every "REAL" buyer there are are 50 JACK OFF and time waster and you are nothing but that- is simple as that! Your very 1st offer was three days after i posted my 1st ad with asking price of $66,500 and original seller ad was $65k, i replaced tires and perform full recon.., i think my asking price is a lot more attractive then original seller dollar amount. You want to explain to all Primers why you make three offers and never came through? In car world we as dealers call such buyer Mr JAck off, one who goes around and make bogus offers. A reminder for all primers You offer $65 (DIDN'T YOU NOT ?) and never show up. Why don't you man up and buy. A MAN IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!. You remind me of most women who cant make up their mind. Dude, i told you through personal message to go play elsewhere or go fly a kite and now i am posting it here.

Below is your 1st P/m. Should i post your second and third bogus offer?

NSX1477
user-offline.png

Registered User<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; display: block; height: auto !important; float: left; width: 180px; font-size: 11px; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">Oct 2012</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Location</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">LAS VEGAS</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Posts</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">3</dd></dl>

[h=2]2004 NSX[/h]
I just sold my 2005 Silverstone and I'm looking for replacement. I want to offer you $65K for NSX. Thank you​

Last edited:
This was my offer before I found out that the vehicle was listed for $65,000 by the previous owner. Did I tell you to meet up or I will show up to you dealership? Just move on and I don't know why your butt hurt about this sale. Did we sign a contract or made an agreement? If a buyer walk-in to your dealership and decided not from. Are you going to chase them and tell them that they wasted your time.

Exactly.. Am i suppose to advertise at a lost?? Is call capitalism. Dude like i said why make three offers and never came through? For every "REAL" buyer there are are 50 JACK OFF and time waster and you are nothing but that- is simple as that! Your very 1st offer was three days after i posted my 1st ad with asking price of $66,500 and original seller ad was $65k, i replaced tires and perform full recon.., i think my asking price is a lot more attractive then original seller dollar amount. You want to explain to all Primers why you make three offers and never came through? In car world we as dealers call such buyer Mr JAck off, one who goes around and make bogus offers. A reminder for all primers You offer $65 (DIDN'T YOU NOT ?) and never show up. Why don't you man up and buy. A MAN IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!. You remind me of most women who cant make up their mind. Dude, i told you through personal message to go play elsewhere or go fly a kite and now i am posting it here.

Below is your 1st P/m. Should i post your second and third bogus offer?

NSX1477
user-offline.png

Registered User<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; display: block; height: auto !important; float: left; width: 180px; font-size: 11px; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">Oct 2012</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Location</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">LAS VEGAS</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Posts</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">3</dd></dl>
2004 NSX
I just sold my 2005 Silverstone and I'm looking for replacement. I want to offer you $65K for NSX. Thank you​

Last edited:
Dude why dont you drop it. After you found out car was posted it for sale by original owner then you made second offer right? And again didnt show up. Drop it dude and move on. We all know you're not man of your words so good bye and have a nice day and go Jack off another seller.

It's time to agree to disagree.

Now!

Drop it and move on.

I agree with you RSO. I don't know why all of a sudden this guy PM me about my post. I think he is still hurting because I'm not one of his victim.

This was your message the same day and Do you send a nasty message to every customer if they don't buy a car from you? "You could have bought my 04 one owner with all service up to date for hella lot cheaper than this 04 on Ebay w/10k more miles and with service no where near as up to date as mine with asking price way more than mine. LOL. Are you going to ask them wht they paid for their car too? HAHA. Hope you get rape by another dealer"

- - - Updated - - -

You are the first one who PM'd me about that I thread started right? Giving an offer doesn't mean that we have an agreement.

Dude why dont you drop it. After you found out car was posted it for sale by original owner then you made second offer right? And again didnt show up. Drop it dude and move on. We all know you're not man of your words so good bye and have a nice day and go Jack off another seller.

Last edited:
entertaining at least..............

Bottom line is you made offers and never came through MR TIME WASTER. What is the point of making three separate offers in the span of 1-2 months and not follow through??

Last edited:
..............or at most..............

..............or at most..............

Yup. Most sellers i know HATE dealing with WISHY WASHY buyers. C'mon if you are not serious or ready to buy why make offers? This cat not only present one but "3" offers in 2 months. He wasted my time exchanging emails and thats the part that bugs me more than anything else. Is not abt the money as most buyers don't pay my asking price anyways. I have had so many buyers say "NO" to most of my starting price and i don't trip over it. But people who are not man of his words that bugs me. Prime member who bought this car can't be any happier w/price and how i handle the deal and this just show not all buyers are bottom feeder and buy when they see a well documented example and buy quality NOT BY LOWEST DOLLAR . Usually the bottom feeder are the most pain in the rear to deal with...

NSX1477; Let me get this straight. You are complaining because you were too late to buy this NSX from the original owner before Du SportsCars and you were unable to to cut a deal that you found acceptable because Du SportsCars was asking more than he paid for the car? Dude I find this whole portion of this thread petty and childish. So you couldn't do the deal, move on already!! There are plenty of deals out there for someone who is ready to buy in good faith. If you want his car bad enough then pay what he is willing to accept. If not, find another car.

And Du SportsCars; if you wouldn't get so defensive and just not respond to his rhetoric this would have been over with at his first post. I doubt that someone with five unmemorable posts is going to hurt your rep. Your a car salesman who's successfully bought and sold cars on this forum. Get a thicker skin. As has been said somewhere on this thread, if these cars actually sell for the prices asked, those of us that are already owners benefit from higher values.

Last edited:
Yeah you are right but it still ticks me regard wishy washy buyers. Like you said, if you disagree on $ then walk away but making three offers in 2 months is bogus and nothing but mind deal and obviously likes to play games making crazy offers and not come through. Regard his final low ball offer i said come and get it to see if he's for real or not, he called and said he'll be down over the weekend and no show. Anyways, i am here to let any potential seller beware of his buying pattern. SELLERS BEWARE W/ NSX1477

NSX1477; Let me get this straight. You are complaining because you were too late to buy this NSX from the original owner before Du SportsCars and you were unable to to cut a deal that you found acceptable because Du SportsCars was asking more than he paid for the car? Dude I find this whole portion of this thread petty and childish. So you couldn't do the deal, move on already!! There are plenty of deals out there for someone who is ready to buy in good faith. If you want his car bad enough then pay what he is willing to accept. If not, find another car.

And Du SportsCars; if you wouldn't get so defensive and just not respond to his rhetoric this would have been over with at his first post. I doubt that someone with five unmemorable posts is going to hurt your rep. Your a car salesman who's successfully bought and sold cars on this forum. Get a thicker skin. As has been said somewhere on this thread, if these cars actually sell for the prices asked, those of us that are already owners benefit from higher values.

Back