How 'bout that stock market?

:biggrin:

I am flying in skibanker for that later today. LOL:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue:

I tell you what if you do hire someone it will amaze you how much more time you have to concentrate on the things that fill your coffers.

I am 100% with Steve on getting help, why waste your time doing stuff you don't like and work on stuff you are good at. I know how to work on a car but I dont, just like everything else. I don't throw money around but i do buy friends dinner and such and help when I can without doing too much. One thing that pisses me off is the way people treat you on how your dress / what you drive. When I talk stocks and such with people they look at my clothes and car and are like, ya I am sure you do well. I bet if I got a Ferrari or a high end car they would be licking my balls to learn this stuff lol. O well it's not my loss. I will say I am looking into getting a very high end penthouse in Atlanta in the next year or two, I guess you have to spend money on something :)

:biggrin:

I am flying in skibanker for that later today. LOL:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue:

I tell you what if you do hire someone it will amaze you how much more time you have to concentrate on the things that fill your coffers.

10k if you crash the plane with him in it :) Just make sure the pilot gets out okay.

10k if you crash the plane with him in it :) Just make sure the pilot gets out okay.

I wish him no harm. Everyone is different.. that is what makes the world a great place. He is pretty brash guy. I kind of like that. It's a good quality IMO.

Up 4 g's on my BAC position.

I am 100% with Steve on getting help, why waste your time doing stuff you don't like and work on stuff you are good at.

I dunno, I'd rather spend money on other things than a cleaning service.
Chances are, anyway, that I do a better job. :wink:

I wish him no harm. Everyone is different.. that is what makes the world a great place. He is pretty brash guy. I kind of like that. It's a good quality IMO.

Up 4 g's on my BAC position.

Same here, I am fine with Ski. Last time I got him though he changed his sig to poke fun at me. :)

I dunno, I'd rather spend money on other things than a cleaning service.
Chances are, anyway, that I do a better job. :wink:

No way, these people are unreal, they even pull out the tv's and dust the backs of them, the blinds the windows they clean the fridge everything. It's pretty unreal, I live in a 1900 sq ft home and it takes then 4-5 hours with 2 people.

Done for the day and week. No trades this AM, i don't trade friday afternoon. That one day i screwed up really cost me. That and there was a lot of money yseterday afternoon i didn't take due to expiry, same as today, expiry kind of tied my hands this week.

Regardless, even with my horrible 1 day, i traded solid the rest of the time, not perfect, but pretty close. Net result was +220 on the week. Which when you consider i only traded 13 hours, thats not too shabby. Thats 17 bucks an hour! lol.

Anyway, i'm gonna keep this up. Next week is gonna be even better!

Cheers!

No way, these people are unreal, they even pull out the tv's and dust the backs of them, the blinds the windows they clean the fridge everything. It's pretty unreal, I live in a 1900 sq ft home and it takes then 4-5 hours with 2 people.

I'm a picky sunnavabitch. When I lived with my father, we went through 3 different cleaners in one month.

Oh, and if they touch my TV's OR my eleectronics, I will gut them. :biggrin:

I'm looking but I don't see any screaming buys like I should under 12k. All the names I want are energy or ag or something related and still high on valuation. The market has a different feel, very little 'urgency' compared to the last time we were at these leves. I wouldn't be surprised if we break through the 11/7 lows.

GOOG is back to 550 where I traded it to 600 a little while back but it's not as interesting this time around. My notes say it traded 545 the day of the last earnings release so it's a fairly good value right now. Should be significant support there. UYG is looking cheap but I believe there is a 40-60% chance SKF hits 140 highs again. C is looking good at 19.50 and that's looking to be what I'll pickup. I don't really have a beaten down financial right now after selling GS.

The interesting thing is if you run a 3m chart with all the big banks agains the DJIA, obviously the DJ is only down a few %. The interesting thing is C is the least hurt down 10% after that and BAC is down over 30%, something I wasn't aware of. If you run a 6m JPM is the only one not down 30%+, and on the 1y JPM is still on top with C by far the most hurt, down over 60%.

Based on those movements it looks like JPM for the safe route, C if you are trying to catch the biggest bounce.

Done for the day and week. No trades this AM, i don't trade friday afternoon. That one day i screwed up really cost me. That and there was a lot of money yseterday afternoon i didn't take due to expiry, same as today, expiry kind of tied my hands this week.

Regardless, even with my horrible 1 day, i traded solid the rest of the time, not perfect, but pretty close. Net result was +220 on the week. Which when you consider i only traded 13 hours, thats not too shabby. Thats 17 bucks an hour! lol.

Anyway, i'm gonna keep this up. Next week is gonna be even better!

Cheers!

Dude, still look at the 4hr stuff, That usd/cad was a great pinbar 12:00 bar.

I'm a picky sunnavabitch. When I lived with my father, we went through 3 different cleaners in one month.

Oh, and if they touch my TV's OR my eleectronics, I will gut them. :biggrin:

haha, ya I have a old 65inch bigscreen and the ticker from CNBC is now bured into it LOL. The best tv is the 42" 1080p one I use for my computer, looks better then my 21" lcd. I really have nothing of great value in my home but my drums and they dont mess with them.

I'm looking but I don't see any screaming buys like I should under 12k. All the names I want are energy or ag or something related and still high on valuation. The market has a different feel, very little 'urgency' compared to the last time we were at these leves. I wouldn't be surprised if we break through the 11/7 lows.

GOOG is back to 550 where I traded it to 600 a little while back but it's not as interesting this time around. My notes say it traded 545 the day of the last earnings release so it's a fairly good value right now. Should be significant support there. UYG is looking cheap but I believe there is a 40-60% chance SKF hits 140 highs again. C is looking good at 19.50 and that's looking to be what I'll pickup. I don't really have a beaten down financial right now after selling GS.

The interesting thing is if you run a 3m chart with all the big banks agains the DJIA, obviously the DJ is only down a few %. The interesting thing is C is the least hurt down 10% after that and BAC is down over 30%, something I wasn't aware of. If you run a 6m JPM is the only one not down 30%+, and on the 1y JPM is still on top with C by far the most hurt, down over 60%.

Based on those movements it looks like JPM for the safe route, C if you are trying to catch the biggest bounce.

I have bought most all of the financials. Some will probably fail and others will return massive profits. They might go a bit lower but if there is a entire market meltdown there won't be any safe place for your money anywhere so you might as well place the riskiest bet.

haha, ya I have a old 65inch bigscreen and the ticker from CNBC is now bured into it LOL. The best tv is the 42" 1080p one I use for my computer, looks better then my 21" lcd. I really have nothing of great value in my home but my drums and they dont mess with them.

What kind of set you have? I used to have a Ludwig with Sabian AA Extra Thin cymbals. Ludwig's hardware was not to be messed with. Man I loved those. After I sold the acoustic set, I had a Roland electronic set. It was pretty nice, too, but like an idiot, I sold it as well.

I just had a new LCD installed on the wall next to my desk to play CNBC during the day. There is an imperfection in the glass near the bottom of the screen and it looks like the ticker dips as it scrolls. nauseating

I have bought most all of the financials. Some will probably fail and others will return massive profits. They might go a bit lower but if there is a entire market meltdown there won't be any safe place for your money anywhere so you might as well place the riskiest bet.

Spoken like a seasoned gambler. :tongue:

I just had a new LCD installed on the wall next to my desk to play CNBC during the day. There is an imperfection in the glass near the bottom of the screen and it looks like the ticker dips as it scrolls. nauseating

The Sony LCD I put up in my bedroom....

bedroomtv.jpg

had an indentation in the frame when I took it out of the box. Called the store and of course I bought the last 1. Backordered for 6 weeks. I hung the damn thing anyway and I deal. When it does catch my eye, its bothersome.

What kind of set you have? I used to have a Ludwig with Sabian AA Extra Thin cymbals. Ludwig's hardware was not to be messed with. Man I loved those. After I sold the acoustic set, I had a Roland electronic set. It was pretty nice, too, but like an idiot, I sold it as well.

Roland TD20 with several different pads added, Axis longboard double pedals. I had a huge DW setup but to be honest the Roland's sound better. If you hook them up and just use the roland and use something like drums from hell it's unreal sounding. I have a 4 chan mixer I use and a 1000 watt soundsystem when I don't use my shure SE530 earbuds, but the earbuds sound the best. I have been playing about 12 years now and was going to get into a metal band that is going on tour in the southeast but it's a lot of time and still doing the gym thing. I may do the band thing next year :)

Found a few decent risk vs reward situations but damn holding them over the weekend as trades. UYG is cheap right now, I'd expect a 10$ bounce [24/share], as long as our financial markets don't crumble, within the next 1-3 months. FXI looks good so does Petro and Sino.

Well I'll check on the markets later, I have a massive BBQ to co-host. If you guys are in Houston, you are invited. I went to whole foods and spent several shares of MSFT on Bison meat a couple days back in addition to all the stuff I'm going to give to the guests. Ok I'm getting hungry-you guys have a good weekend.

Found a few decent risk vs reward situations but damn holding them over the weekend as trades. UYG is cheap right now, I'd expect a 10$ bounce [24/share], as long as our financial markets don't crumble, within the next 1-3 months. FXI looks good so does Petro and Sino.

Well I'll check on the markets later, I have a massive BBQ to co-host. If you guys are in Houston, you are invited. I went to whole foods and spent several shares of MSFT on Bison meat a couple days back in addition to all the stuff I'm going to give to the guests. Ok I'm getting hungry-you guys have a good weekend.

I'm going to leverage a share or two of aapl this weekend on vodka and a few rounds of golf. ;)

Back