• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GP-New Molded Carpet Kits On Sale Now! NSX-R type & 1500 series

Veleno said:
Hey Tom,
KKT,
Did you have to cut a slit to fit your sub box in? I think we have the same box so I'd like to know. Thanks.

Veleno,
Tom is correct, I did not have to slit the carpet with the zetoolman box v.1.

BlKeViL said:
I helped Odenspike to install his carpet today and what a disappointment after pulled both seats and carpets out.
Charlie,
Send me your email addy k.

The set you got is indeed intended for the NSX with aftermarket subwoofers. I am sure Tom will help taking care of the issue.

I ordered a set of Type-R black carpet from Tom to replace the current ivory carpet in my red NSX. When the carpet arrived, I didn't like the color becuase I didn't feel the color matched well with the interior of my car. I notified Tom for return/exchange of the carpet and he has been working with me on the issue. I could tell that he really wants to take care of his customer.

I am sure things will work out in the end. Good luck.

Hi,

I just ordered your carpet kit and am trying to remove the last original passenger side center consol piece. I took out the one screw in the heater vent cover, but the vent will not come out due to a white plastic part in front of it blocking movement. Plus, how to you transfer the vents over? There are metal rings that hold the vent onto the carpet and when I tried to pop them off, the plastic stubs that they were on broke.

The full installation photos from the install we did are located here-> http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/ssmokybear/

I did just hang up with you as well. You are sending me photos of this piece that is holding you up, so we can figure this out together. We did not have this issue when we installed the carpet in our NSX. Either way I am sure with the group at NSXPrime and the experts that I know we will find a solution.

In addition below are some photos of how we handled the heater vents on the center console pieces. We dremeled the 'washers" off of the plastic pins and bought new ones to reattach the vents with the new carpet.

vents01sm.jpg

vents02sm.jpg

Last edited:
AdvansCPAP.com said:
I took out the one screw in the heater vent cover, but the vent will not come out due to a white plastic part in front of it blocking movement.

Try turning your A/C to the hotter setting and the white plastic lever should move up and out of the way.

I found out what the problem with that white lever not moving was.

It turns out there was some aftermarket stereo wiring running over the lever and it was causing the lever to be stuck. I moved the wires and bingo it moved out of the way! Thanks!

MovIt-USA said:
I do have a tracking number for your order but since yours was sent USPS, it was handed to me on a piece of paper and that is at the office. I will forward it to you on Monday when I get in. All others shipped UPS and are automatically generated via e-mail.
Have you found my tracking #? :)

MovIt-USA said:
Update:

2 days left on this GP!!

Ivory carpet Update:

I have received 2 samples from 2 different suppliers for the Ivory colored carpet. One is from Honda itself! The other is from another manufacture of carpet. These samples have been sent to a few guys that have Ivory carpet for comparison to their OEM carpets. I will know today if they are a match. SO if they do I will extend the GP for the Ivory colored carpet at $399 for 30 more days, since we have not made any of this color yet. I will also post pictures when i get confirmation of the match.

Waiting patiently. Thanks.

10Blade said:
Waiting patiently. Thanks.

I have an Ivory carpet available now. Send me your mailing address and I will send you samples of it. Will Cantrell has received a full "test kit of the Ivory carpet to install and photograph. That should be done this week. When the pictures are received I will post them. :)

MovIt-USA said:
I have an Ivory carpet available now. Send me your mailing address and I will send you samples of it. Will Cantrell has received a full "test kit of the Ivory carpet to install and photograph. That should be done this week. When the pictures are received I will post them. :)

Nice!
Little hang-up: because of work, I won't be within 1500 miles of my Ivory interior until early October. If you've got a match, I'm in (and quite happy).

Uecker

Yes, I did receive the tracking # and I do see it in their system. Do you know if it was sent by Priority mail as I requested? I have a bad feeling it was sent parcel post which takes weeks/months to get here. :(

Tom

I received the passenger side carpeting and have sent the original one back to you thru UPS. We were a bit delayed in the installation due to the weather down here. I will email you the before and after pictures sometime next week.

thanks again
Armando

Here are some pics of the ivory carpet. The color is just a shade darker than stock. I think it matches great and the quality is much improved from stock. This carpet is much more plush than the stock carpet. The small triangle in the 3rd pic is the stock carpet to give an idea of the color difference, very slight. I would definately consider this as nice upgrade for the interior. Thanks Tom for providing a much needed product.

Regards, Will

Attachments

• IMG_5452.jpg
    IMG_5452.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5450.jpg
    IMG_5450.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,767
  • IMG_5454.jpg
    IMG_5454.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5458.jpg
    IMG_5458.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 156
Tom,

I finally received the carpet. It was sent parcel post, not priority as you assured me. :(

I'm test fitting the pieces before tearing things apart... can you tell me if I have the correct passenger floor carpet piece? It looks like a piece for an aftermarket sub... I have a stock sub in my car.

Attachments

• DSC03628-1b.jpg
    DSC03628-1b.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 185
kkim said:
Tom,

I finally received the carpet. It was sent parcel post, not priority as you assured me. :(

I'm test fitting the pieces before tearing things apart... can you tell me if I have the correct passenger floor carpet piece? It looks like a piece for an aftermarket sub... I have a stock sub in my car.

Kelly I can not tell from that picture if you have the correct piece. Can you send me so more photos?

PM me your # and i will call you tomorrow (Monday) and take care of this. if you received the wrong piece a new one will be made and sent to you ASAP at my expense.

hi my name is joe i saw your carpets for sale and i was wanting to know if they sell just the floor mats and how much and i kneed to know what color my carpet and floor mats are so i can get the right color the interior door color is marked i . i talked with acura and they told me that i had a black and white interior my interior looks like that beige that you have, thanks joe. my email address is [email protected] email me

Re: 1054 Caramel Carpet installed today with pictures

MovIt-USA said:
We installed a 1054 Caramel colored carpet today. The following are before and after photos of the install. The rest of the photos can be found at this link-> http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/ssmokybear/

Tom:

That was my car... And two months later, I'm still waiting for you to provide what you promised back in July: a correctly-sized passenger-side carpet piece, two floormats, and some extra carpet to cover the kick panels.

I can live with the heater vents flapping around under the dash and the unstiffened side pieces -- for the price, I don't expect OEM attention to detail -- but the gaping hole in the passenger-side carpet pisses me off so much that if you hadn't destroyed all my original carpet, yours would have been out of my car and in a dumpster weeks ago.

So... Are you planning to send those pieces sometime?

-Andrew

Back