• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GP-New Molded Carpet Kits On Sale Now! NSX-R type & 1500 series

MiamieNeSeX said:
Do you have tracking numbers? Specially my tracking number :)

Armando

I just sent out a bunch of tracking numbers. If you have not received one yet more will follow on Monday. :)

Shumdit said:
How about the GB price on the mats and trunk mat?

Those prices are coming. Will have something soon.

1054 Caramel Carpet installed today with pictures

We installed a 1054 Caramel colored carpet today. The following are before and after photos of the install. The rest of the photos can be found at this link-> http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/ssmokybear/

NSX1054install02sm.jpg

NSX1054install38sm.jpg

NSX1054install39sm.jpg

I apologize i do not have a list that would make sense to you to read. In addition to the NSX orders I also process 10-15 other carpet orders for different vehicle makes a day. So your orders are mixed in with those orders. I do know that most of the NSX orders received last week are made and in the shipping process. Most of the NSX guys will receive tracking info during the beginning of the week. Keep watching your e-mail for tracking info.

:)

Sorry if this has been addressed in past carpet-related threads, but, what's closest to Ivory?
Thanks.
Uecker

Armando and Antonio you both are waiting for the NSX-R red. Just received another shipment of this new material.

Same applies for those who have ordered the 1500 series black carpet. Carpet arrived on Friday.

All of those orders will ship Monday. Check your e-mail on Monday night for tracking numbers. :)

All other orders have been shipped. kkim you received yours in Hawaii yet??

Hi Tom,

Thanks for updating.

Since you just received the material, and you are using same material for carpet and floormat, should i wait until you have ready the floormats to do one whole shipment ?? Please advise.

Please check e-mail regarding shipping direct to Panama.

Antonio

MovIt-USA said:
Armando and Antonio you both are waiting for the NSX-R red. Just received another shipment of this new material.

Same applies for those who have ordered the 1500 series black carpet. Carpet arrived on Friday.

All of those orders will ship Monday. Check your e-mail on Monday night for tracking numbers. :)

All other orders have been shipped. kkim you received yours in Hawaii yet??

I will be in this GP :smile: !
I found my own -97 nsx :cool: and I got it next week !

I pm to you tomorrow about my orders!

-pegi-

I would like to see the ivory carpet as well thanks......I am interested in replaceing my carpet also.

Does the carpet kit come with the piecs to cover the kick panel area (fuse cover plate for the driver side) and the pass side? After looking at the pics it seems that area was not done? Thanks :smile:

Back