• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GP-New Molded Carpet Kits On Sale Now! NSX-R type & 1500 series

MovIt-USA said:
Armando and Antonio you both are waiting for the NSX-R red. Just received another shipment of this new material.

Same applies for those who have ordered the 1500 series black carpet. Carpet arrived on Friday.

All of those orders will ship Monday. Check your e-mail on Monday night for tracking numbers. :)

All other orders have been shipped. kkim you received yours in Hawaii yet??

Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday came and went, just going on the info that you are posting. Whats the latest?

Armando

mackash said:
Does the carpet kit come with the piecs to cover the kick panel area (fuse cover plate for the driver side) and the pass side? After looking at the pics it seems that area was not done? Thanks :smile:

Yes the carpet comes with a piece of carpet large enough to do both driver and passenger side area kick panels.

Armando:

Carpet shipped out today. Will forward tracking number tomorrow when I get it. I was personally tracking your order due to it's slight delay.

******AS OF 8-09-06 ALL Carpet orders will get a deal on any style/color set of floor mats for $99 and trunk mat for $80*******

Last edited:
8 days left my friends!!

Don't forget the Floor Mat and Trunk Mat Special

******AS OF 8-09-06 ALL Carpet orders will get a deal on any style/color set of floor mats for $99 and trunk mat for $80*******

This includes all previous orders. If you ordered carpet and want mats then let me know. This special covers you too. :)

KKT
Looks very nice! How much trimming of the carpet was involved? I also have Zetoolbox did you have to slit the carpet fot the box to fit?

Here is what comes in the box, the weave looks very good, other than the tobvious 2 pieces, the rest must fall into place once I get them in the car.

6159carpets_001-med.jpg

Armando

mackash said:
KKT
Looks very nice! How much trimming of the carpet was involved? I also have Zetoolbox did you have to slit the carpet fot the box to fit?

Thank you mackash, trimming was minimal and no slit required on my kit.
PM sent with additional info.

Kevin,

your carpet and seats looks awsome, great match.

Did you ordered Std. or R carpet ?? and did you replace seat covers from Leatherseats.com or are they completely new ??

thanks
AC

kkt said:
Great product Tom, thank you.

7845carpet1.jpg

7845carpet2.jpg

times like this I wish i had a LHD model

NSX PTY said:
Did you ordered Std. or R carpet ?? and did you replace seat covers from Leatherseats.com or are they completely new ??

Thank you Antonio. The carpet is the standard 1500 series in 1016 red.
The seats are OEM from an ITR.

Update:

2 days left on this GP!!

Ivory carpet Update:

I have received 2 samples from 2 different suppliers for the Ivory colored carpet. One is from Honda itself! The other is from another manufacture of carpet. These samples have been sent to a few guys that have Ivory carpet for comparison to their OEM carpets. I will know today if they are a match. SO if they do I will extend the GP for the Ivory colored carpet at $399 for 30 more days, since we have not made any of this color yet. I will also post pictures when i get confirmation of the match.

Hi Tom, put me down for 1500 series in black. Call me Monday for money process..817-269-3839....thks Brent:biggrin:

MiamieNeSeX said:
Here is what comes in the box, the weave looks very good, other than the tobvious 2 pieces, the rest must fall into place once I get them in the car.

6159carpets_001-med.jpg

Armando

Why does your picture of what arrived look NOTHING like what is in the first post? His pieces are nicely trimmed in black. ???

kkim said:
Tom,

Do you have a tracking number for my order?

Thanks,
Kelly

I do have a tracking number for your order but since yours was sent USPS, it was handed to me on a piece of paper and that is at the office. I will forward it to you on Monday when I get in. All others shipped UPS and are automatically generated via e-mail.

Tom

I will take the Black (5010) NSX_R carpet with floormat special (pass side to fit zetoolbox 2nd gen box). :biggrin:

You have PM.

Last edited:
Did anybody's pax carpet look like this when they went to have it put in? Mine was cut way off.

Tom, I have sent you an email regarding this also.

Thanks,
Charlie

Attachments

• carpet.jpg
    carpet.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 208
odenspike said:
Did anybody's pax carpet look like this when they went to have it put in? Mine was cut way off.

Thanks,
Charlie

I helped Odenspike to install his carpet today and what a disappointment after pulled both seats and carpets out.
Charlie,
Send me your email addy k.

Attachments

• cp.JPG
    cp.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 256
  • cp1.JPG
    cp1.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 238
  • cp2.JPG
    cp2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 245
odenspike said:

Thanks,
Charlie

There is a simple explanation as to why this occured. The carpet you received on the passenger side was intended for use in an NSX with an aftermarket subwoofer.

I have sent you an e-mail and a replacement piece for the factory sub can be sent out Monday morning.

An e-mail stating I will call you first thing Sunday morning has been sent.

Hey Tom,

So does that mean you don't have to cut the carpet if you've got an aftermarket sub down there? If this is the case I need to order one then :)

KKT,
Did you have to cut a slit to fit your sub box in? I think we have the same box so I'd like to know. Thanks.

Back