Formula Drift 2010; Streets of Long Beach

eddie did we get GA or reserved seating so i know what kind of ticket to get her.

I believe its for General Admission...thats how its been for the last few times that I have been. I will confirm with you when I hear back.

Use code TMDEAL on ticketmaster to get 2 dollars off on the ticket.

Is it time to wake up yet? Its 4am, time to wake up the neighbors with the nsx. See y'all this morning

Haha excited already we are Gail? It's gonna be a long day bro!!! Best be prepared for some FUN!!!!!

Dang you guys are crackheads!:tongue:

Fantastic event guys had lots of fun! Thanks to everyone involved with setting it up!

Couple key things I took away from the day:

Striker525 >> Doesn't know how to make an "X" and he likes to match his shoe colors to his car/wheel combo. edit* --> Only AZN I know that doesn't like family style eating:biggrin:

Giftedg >> Is an extreme foody with a peculiar amount of knowledge about sausages...:confused:

*NSXFTW* >> Doesn't like to sit with the NW's (non-whites) and must sit on a bleacher of his own :tongue: (inside joke here people, no racism).

JCC >> Takes some very questionable photos (and no JC, they were not taken while you were in the bathroom and had someone hold your camera:wink:)

Angel >> When modding a car he does not look for carbon fiber or fiberglass, but is a fan of ROPE!:redface:

HGL1668 >> LOVES his veggies, which is a good thing because that makes him a perfect lightweight human trophy.:cool:

EdiddyNSX (sorry I skipped you first time brotha) >> Is the man and hooked up his fellow NSX'ers bigtime! Thank you good sir!

Last edited:
Striker525 >> Doesn't know how to make an "X" and he likes to match his shoe colors to his car/wheel combo. edit* --> Only AZN I know that doesn't like family style eating:biggrin:

@SFDreamer

Here are some pictures that I took from the event this past weekend at Formula D, Long Beach, CA. It was a good turnout of NSXs and many surprises to us came about. Overall it was a great DAY. It involved the drift event, K1, and of course a night out in the town of L.A. at JLounge. Thanks to everyone again who showed up and hope to see new faces and of course the usual crowd come by. Stand by everyone, I'm in the process of getting a nice BBQ grill to have at my place to get a meet going on for lunch at my place as well as BBQ and such. Plus summer is coming up FAST!!!

@ediddynsx BRO! Thanks so much man for everything from the event to hookin' it up at JLounge. We gonna do it again soon. This time you won't be NSXless. Now that SFDreamer has his car back, we are going out more now. Hehe.

@K1 Torrance, CA

Last edited:
Fantastic event guys had lots of fun! Thanks to everyone involved with setting it up!

Couple key things I took away from the day:

Giftedg >> Is an extreme foody with a peculiar amount of knowledge about sausages...:confused:

*NSXFTW* >> Doesn't like to sit with the NW's (non-whites) and must sit on a bleacher of his own :tongue: (inside joke here people, no racism).

JCC >> Takes some very questionable photos (and no JC, they were not taken while you were in the bathroom and had someone hold your camera:wink:)

Angel >> When modding a car he does not look for carbon fiber or fiberglass, but is a fan of ROPE!:redface:

HGL1668 >> LOVES his veggies, which is a good thing because that makes him a perfect lightweight human trophy.:cool:

EdiddyNSX (sorry I skipped you first time brotha) >> Is the man and hooked up his fellow NSX'ers bigtime! Thank you good sir!

Its cause you asian ppls scare me lol..... But really i didnt want my knees in your back and plus the gf likes to lay between my legs so i thought it benefited everyone haha.

Last edited:
Heres a few of mines

Last edited:

hahaha

Fun day, I was pretty tired when I got home and (don't laugh) bruised up on my hips from karting.

Back