Formula Drift 2010; Streets of Long Beach

Un momento me gonna buy dos ticketos DOS...

Ive been busy. What does the 40 bucks get you. Im gona look into it tommrow

Ready to rock and roll!!

I thought I posted a response but it didnt go through so....

I need the names of the people who plan to attend to see how many free tickets I can get....the only thing is that you guys have to try to attend the afterparty at J lounge at 10pm and its in downtown LA. So I need first and last names to put on the list and then I'll see how many tickets I can get.

!. Your name here

1. INTENSE
2. FIERCE

Wow, Drift event, go karting, and then clubbing! Cant get any better than that. What about if we are bringing someone with us to the drift event? Do we need to give you their first names as well? Thanks eddie!!

Last edited:
Re: Formula Drift 2010; Streets of Long Beach
1. SFHummer
2. Ronald Dungca
3. Gail Peter Wong Esq. Wyld Stalyions

Wow, Drift event, go karting, and then clubbing! Cant get any better than that. What about if we are bringing someone with us to the drift event? Do we need to give you their first names as well? Thanks eddie!!

Last edited:
1. SFDreamer
2. Ronald Dungca
3. Gail Peter Wong Esq. Wyld Stalyions
4. JCC

Last edited:
can we get a count of who's going karting? i don't think we got much of a response to that part of the day. also, who is going to jlounge? I know for sure I am, haha. gonna be a good day...BETTER!

Ok list is closed.....the four above should be good. I'll update as I find out.

Thanks Eddie for hooking it up. See y'all this weekend. 3 Peat of events, love it. Plenty of street parking for Jlounge. so us 4..where, when are we all meeting up? We just need to fly down the 710 from Alhambra? Do we want to have lunch first or even grab a beer (burp) and do lunch at yardhouse

Last edited:
Thanks Eddie for hooking it up. See y'all this weekend. 3 Peat of events, love it. Plenty of street parking for Jlounge. so us 4..where, when are we all meeting up? We just need to fly down the 710 from Alhambra? Do we want to have lunch first or even grab a beer (burp) and do lunch at yardhouse

GAIL, check your PMs bro! Anyway, I have a friend coming along with us to all three events. Was thinking maybe we can cruise by the marina and from there take the 405S to LBC to the drift event then from there take on karting and also JLounge. I don't know if we are still planning to meet in the morning or not. I need some input on this because if we are then I want to work around everyone and not everyone work around me. By the way eddie, thanks again, but I do have a friend with me that'll be going to the drift event, any way she can get in too? Well keep me posted on that as well.

Okay, so let's break this down gentlemen. The plan is to meet at ??:?? time? And to meet ________ WHERE? Let's get this going as it's this saturday...

GAIL, check your PMs bro! Anyway, I have a friend coming along with us to all three events. Was thinking maybe we can cruise by the marina and from there take the 405S to LBC to the drift event then from there take on karting and also JLounge. I don't know if we are still planning to meet in the morning or not. I need some input on this because if we are then I want to work around everyone and not everyone work around me. By the way eddie, thanks again, but I do have a friend with me that'll be going to the drift event, any way she can get in too? Well keep me posted on that as well.

Okay, so let's break this down gentlemen. The plan is to meet at ??:?? time? And to meet ________ WHERE? Let's get this going as it's this saturday...

The list was for whoever I was told going only thats why we needed full names. But I will see what I can do, pm me her name and if you guys want you can erase the name list now since I have your guys names already.

i am down to meet where ever. I wont be making the carting party or the jlounge, have plans after thats why i didn't sign up for the ticket hook up (thanks though eddie :) ). Where ever you guys wnat to meet is cool. I will again be rolling with my bro in most likely his s2k unless he gets this m3 soon (doubtful), chris, and hopefully two other guys.

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - Main Event
9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Box Office Open – Long Beach Arena Box Office
10:00 am – Gates Open to the Public - Venue
11:30 am – 1:00 pmMain Competition: Round of 32 – Track
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – "Half-time" Break – Venue
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm – National Anthem / Opening Ceremonies – Track
2:30 pmMain Competition: Round of 16 to Finals – Track
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Trophy Ceremony and Closing – Main Paddock
5:00 pm – Box Office Close – Long Beach Arena Box Office
6:00 pm – Gates Close to Public
*SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

So according to this schedule we need to get there by 11am and park. So let's meetup at my Starbucks 10am since its right next to the 710 freeway.
1410 S Atlantic Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91803

what time is the karting? Are we going to the one in Anaheim? You guys are SO going to eat my dust

I'll need a nappy before we get our groove on at J lounge.

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - Main Event
9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Box Office Open – Long Beach Arena Box Office
10:00 am – Gates Open to the Public - Venue
11:30 am – 1:00 pmMain Competition: Round of 32 – Track
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – "Half-time" Break – Venue
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm – National Anthem / Opening Ceremonies – Track
2:30 pmMain Competition: Round of 16 to Finals – Track
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Trophy Ceremony and Closing – Main Paddock
5:00 pm – Box Office Close – Long Beach Arena Box Office
6:00 pm – Gates Close to Public
*SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

So according to this schedule we need to get there by 11am and park. So let's meetup at my Starbucks 10am since its right next to the 710 freeway.
1410 S Atlantic Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91803

what time is the karting? Are we going to the one in Anaheim? You guys are SO going to eat my dust

I'll need a nappy before we get our groove on at J lounge.

We will have enough time to nap. So here's the deal...I need to pick up my friend from the marina. Unless you want me to meet you guys there I can or we can all roll to the marina, like i said before and take the 405 down south to long beach. if anything we can leave at 9am and take our time cruising there and then get to the event by or before 11am. also karting we can schedule for at 2pm and kart for a couple hours to give us enough time to go home, change, nap, and look fresh before the night comes rolling around.

@eddie will we have some ample parking for our NSXs if we take it to jlounge? Just asking...i've been there a couple times just wanted to make sure we can get some good parking if not be able to park up front, hehe.

Again, I am down for any route at any time. Just tell me where and when :). As far as karting it is for sure striker, gifted and myself so far. JC and Hugo, it would be awesome if you guys could make it as well and we could team up against the other folks there.

Again, I am down for any route at any time. Just tell me where and when :). As far as karting it is for sure striker, gifted and myself so far. JC and Hugo, it would be awesome if you guys could make it as well and we could team up against the other folks there.

I am down for any route as well. Part of the fun is all the NSX's rolling together so I don't mind rolling with Striker525 to pick her friend (I got plenty of room in my car for her :smile:).

I need to leave early but I am so tempted to go karting. J lounge will be fun too by the way. I hope lots of girls show up. :biggrin:

Eddie thanks so much my friend for the hookups.

Anyone know if this is a rain or shine event? Weather is starting to look iffy.

Just checked The Weather Channel and it looks like the forecast for LBC is clear, low 60's. (10% chance of rain but doubtful)

Daily Details for
Long Beach, CA
[ English | Metric ]

Day

Mostly Cloudy High
62°F

Precip
10%

Wind:
From S at 10 mph
Max. Humidity:
53%
UV Index:
7 High
Sunrise:
6:28 AM PT
Avg. High:
73°F
Record High:
95°F (1968)

Last Updated Wednesday, Apr 7, 10:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time

They should have this event today! Haha weather is so perfect and the sky is so blue. Anyway, I think it is a rain or shine event. Either way Sunday even looks to be doubtful with a 40% chance of it raining. With that said, we should just take it on a day to day basis. Who knows it might be clear skies come Saturday.

JC, Jason, Gail, sfdreamer, and whoever else is down to meet wherever and whenver, if you guys can we can meet at my place to pick up JC then to scoop up Gail and then finally sfdreamer. From there we'll take the 10W to the 405s and I'll lead from there. I'll give her a call today and let her know the plans. Any suggestions or alternatives, post em up.

As far as karting is concerned, JC you better go! I guess we can leave in the early afternoon from formula drift to go eat lunch and then from there go to the karting place. Does that sound good? I'm still wondering if we should all take the NSXs to jlounge. Anyway, that day should be fun. Plus if it's gonna be mostly cloudy it looks like or sunny we should bring a hat for some sunburn effects.

I am down to kart as long as it does not get too late in the day, which is one reason I cannot go to jlounge. Thanks for the offer Eddie. Remember to bring your helmet if you have one.

I can meet wherever, too. Hope the weather will cooperate, since it has been acting weird lately.

thats cool ron, we can meet at your place. I bring austin and chris with me. Austin is going crazy lol. I dont know if his car will be sc by sat because he is selling it.....after only like 2 months.

Back