Formula Drift 2010; Streets of Long Beach

I am down to kart as long as it does not get too late in the day, which is one reason I cannot go to jlounge. Thanks for the offer Eddie. Remember to bring your helmet if you have one.

I can meet wherever, too. Hope the weather will cooperate, since it has been acting weird lately.

I don't think it will get too late in the day. Will definitely be worth it, thats for sure :)!

wow austin already wants to sell the s2k? why? Ugg i would be tracking that sc s2k and living it up. talk him into an NSX Jason. A Grand Prix White 92 ummm like mine! sorry not for sale

wow austin already wants to sell the s2k? why? Ugg i would be tracking that sc s2k and living it up. talk him into an NSX Jason. A Grand Prix White 92 ummm like mine! sorry not for sale

Austin needs to get a brooklands green NSX, i dont think i've seen one around here in LA before. Would be nice to have another nsx owner like austin around, lol. Sorry, jason, but we prefer the taste of your bros. Haha...jk jk. anyway, i'll post up the final meet spot and time come tomorrow or friday night.

Sat price is $42 for general admission. My neighbor (toyota dealer) has 10 fri/sat gen admin passes for $25 ea. I bought 2 for myself already. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Sat price is $42 for general admission. My neighbor (toyota dealer) has 8 fri/sat gen admin passes for $25 ea. I bought 2 for myself already. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I think Eddy has us covered, but if that falls through we might definitely jump on those! Are you taking your NSX?

Last edited:
Domo arigato eddie!!! ;)

See you Saturday

lmao you guys kill me.......:biggrin:

I am sick but hopefully I'll ok by the time of the event.

Sat price is $42 for general admission. My neighbor (toyota dealer) has 10 fri/sat gen admin passes for $25 ea. I bought 2 for myself already. Let me know if anyone is interested.

are you bringing the tickets. I will probably take 5 or all six. Not sure if the bro is bringing his gf. For sure me and my gf, the bro, and friend and his gf. You just bringing them there? And i though general admission was $32.

Ticket Pricing

Online (In advance)
Friday GA, Saturday Reserved = $32 + Ticketmaster surcharges

Saturday Reserved = $27 + Ticketmaster surcharges

Day of Event
Friday GA + Saturday Reserved = $32

Saturday Reserved = $32

Saturday GA (If available) = $28

*Day of ticket purchases or any purchases at anytime at any Ticketmaster location will NOT have any surcharges

Parking

Main parking structure is on Seaside Way and Long Beach Blvd.

Overflow parking is at the Long Beach Convention Center parking on Pine Ave.
Cost: $10

For everyone wanting to cruise. Plan is...just talked to my friend, jason if you guys want to meet at my place at 9am then we head on over to JC's place and then over to scoop up Gail and then finally Steve. From there we all head on over to the marina by the 405 and then pick up my friend and then cruise on over to LB by 1030am the latest. From there we go to the event then stay however long maybe till 2pm and then grab lunch OUTSIDE of the event and then head on over to k1 to race go karts and then probably by no later than 6pm we end the races and figure it out from there where to meet and what to do for JLOUNGE. how's that sound? i need everyone's input so we can coordinate properly. If not i will assume this is the plan that i came up with and will do as scheduled.

For everyone wanting to cruise. Plan is...just talked to my friend, jason if you guys want to meet at my place at 9am then we head on over to JC's place and then over to scoop up Gail and then finally Steve. From there we all head on over to the marina by the 405 and then pick up my friend and then cruise on over to LB by 1030am the latest. From there we go to the event then stay however long maybe till 2pm and then grab lunch OUTSIDE of the event and then head on over to k1 to race go karts and then probably by no later than 6pm we end the races and figure it out from there where to meet and what to do for JLOUNGE. how's that sound? i need everyone's input so we can coordinate properly. If not i will assume this is the plan that i came up with and will do as scheduled.

Don't forget about Hugo! I am down for this plan though.

Don't forget about Hugo! I am down for this plan though.

You have his contact if you can let him know please. Because I don't have any way of contacting him nor do I know if he checks the boards. Anyway, that'd be good, he should coordinate and meet us up or we can meet him up if he's on the way as well.

Thanks for not leaving me behind. I will meet you guys up at one of the spots you've mentioned, as I will be coming from Arcadia. Stephen, are you from Arcadia, too?

I am curious about lunch that day. Where will we be eating?

Thanks for not leaving me behind. I will meet you guys up at one of the spots you've mentioned, as I will be coming from Arcadia.

Hugo, I am about 4 blocks from Arcadia. I will PM you my cell # so we can talk and meet somewhere on Saturday. I will call Striker525 to coordinate a place to meet them.

You lucky dogs. Looks like a great event.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQwHq2Ydgyg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">
object%3E

From ticketmaster website:

Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach - Saturday Only General Admission

Long Beach Grand Prix, Long Beach, CA
Sat, Apr 17, 2010 07:00 AM

Section
Description
GA9
PRICE LEVEL 1
UNRESERVED GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING

Type
ADULT SINGLE DAY G<WBR>EN ADMN PASS

Ticket Price
US $42.00 x 1

icn_close.gif
Price Details

Convenience Charge
US $4.75 x 1

SUBTOTAL
US $46.75

Eddie, where are you getting the prices from???:confused:

From ticketmaster website:

Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach - Saturday Only General Admission

Long Beach Grand Prix, Long Beach, CA
Sat, Apr 17, 2010 07:00 AM

Section
Description
GA9
PRICE LEVEL 1
UNRESERVED GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING

Type
ADULT SINGLE DAY G<WBR>EN ADMN PASS

Ticket Price
US $42.00 x 1

icn_close.gif
Price Details

Convenience Charge
US $4.75 x 1

SUBTOTAL
US $46.75

Eddie, where are you getting the prices from???:confused:

From here

http://www.formulad.com/pro-championship/long-beach.html

but it did say online in advance....so my bad I guess they did go up....damn everything is so expensive now a days.

Back