Finally got my dream car...2002 Acura NSX Spa Yellow Pearl....

Ok guys I finally got to point in my life where I could afford my dream car a Acura NSX. I thought I would bite the bullet and get the car for my 30th birthday next Thursday. So it's official I bought the car and am the proud owner of a Spa Yellow Pearl badass car. I have included pics bellow for everyone to enjoy. Please feel free and email me any suggestions or thoughts. Thanks and I love this site!

It's a celebration BITCHES!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 627
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 630
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 635
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 641
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 626
Hey guys thank you for all your compliments guys. I am just so pumped to finally have the car that I have always wanted. As per the car being stock there is no way I would keep this baby stock. I have looked into a Comptech Supercharger and have been offered a great price from my local Acura dealership. Any other suggestions?

Congratulations, I bought my first NSX when I turned 30 last year also.

Nice year and color choice :biggrin:

Congrats enjoy the ride :cool:

Don't forget to join the NSXCA :biggrin:

Congrat's and welcome to the cult. Don't forget to join NSXCA.

Climberao said:
Congrats enjoy the ride :cool:

Don't forget to join the NSXCA :biggrin:

ditto :biggrin:

A real beauty! I like your stock look more than any stock NSX I've seen yet, so suggest that maybe you should resist the urge to start throwing massive amounts of money away on wheels and etc. Great looking car the way it is!
Hope you enjoy it every day!

Zap

Megazap I also agree and personally believe this is one of the best stock NSX's I have seen. Although I am bias...lol Actually the only upgrades I was even considering was the Comptech Supercharger and possible a scoop hood. Besides that I love the car just the way way it is!

I know EXACTLY what you feel like being a new owner of a SPA 02.

Enjoy the incredible car.

BTW - you need:
Coilovers
Wheels
AIS
Exhaust
Smartenna

and most of all - a nearby race track.

IMG_3975.jpg

Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I just bought a 99 CTSC spa yellow NSX myself. You think its fun to drive now. ….supercharge it!! And by the way, spa yellow is the best color :biggrin: :wink:

I turn 28 next month and I picked up my 3rd NSX last week for my birthday as well.
It's funny the car you bought is one I looked into, but I couldn't pass up the 02 LBB I saw. Congrats.

Congrats on the new ride! I love the yellow but would take too much heat from work over it, so I'm looking for a LB blue or silver.

I gotta know - how did you find it, purchase, get comfortable that it was a clean car? I've been looking for 02-03s for several months now and EVERY ONE has had weird things wrong indicating a wreck or fender bender. Heck, just today I made the 90 minute drive to West Palm to check out an 02 silver at a Mercedes dealership (which makes sense as a trade in...), and the parking break didn't work, the trunk didn't close (both under warranty), the paint was absolutely PERFECT on the nose for a 22k mile car, and there were cracks in the spoiler at each "end". I'm starting to get really irritated!!! I just want a clean, normal, 02 or 03 -- is that too much to ask for a 3 year old car???? I'm pretty darn close to sucking it up and just buying a new one and taking a 20k hit.

Please - let me know how you got your ride! Seriously though, congratulations again on your win. I'm soooo jealous!

Andrew

Back