Ferrari makes this and we get the ASCC

Why couldn't Honda make something like this:

http://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/7402969.phtml

It's stunning - inside and out. As Jeremy Clarkson said about the F430, "Ferrari are on an all new level - they are way, way beyond anyone else..."

As for why Honda couldn't make something like this - it isn't in their DNA, no more than Ferrari has the DNA to develop something to rival the Accord or Odyssey.

I just soiled myself. In the good way:smile: . Beautiful car, like the carbon seats & the individual thigh supports.

Why couldn't Honda make something like this:

http://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/7402969.phtml

Because Ferrari designers have been at it for years, they know their niche and are good at keeping their niche. Honda for whatever reason are banking on some guy with just a few years experience out of college to help design the ASCC. (something like that, I read the info a while back but dont remember the details) So it sort of explains why we are ending up with a "Honda Vette". We need Donald Trump in the Honda offices. The words "you're fired" need to be thrown around for the ASCC monstrosity. :tongue: :biggrin:

Last edited:
That car looks awesome...and I just wasted my money on a new backyard. Damn! Damn! Damn! :tongue:

Look at those brake discs! :eek: :eek:

I would hump that car and not even be ashamed. Ok, maybe a little bit. ;)

I'm sure if Honda can sell a car for $250K, I'm sure they will built it. It's just the fact that 99.9999999999999999% of the car buyers out there wouldn't even consider the $90k price tag for the NSX!!!

here is the beauty for all to see:

2007_ferrari_f430scuderia6.jpg

2007_ferrari_f430scuderia3.jpg

2007_ferrari_f430scuderia1.jpg

2007_ferrari_f430scuderia7.jpg

2007_ferrari_f430scuderia2.jpg

2007_ferrari_f430scuderia5.jpg

this car is just awsome!!!!!!!!!
Honda can not do something like this. why? because they are doing everything on half. they invest a lot of money and technology in one part, and completely cheap out on another part of the same project. they are not giving it all from begining to the end. with this philosophy, they will never make something like this especialy today when they are so profit oriented, unspirited, soleless, selfish, disorganized, unmotivated and behind the whole performance market by lightyears!!! what performance hondas are there out on the market? nothing absolutely nothing. S2000 is out of date and havily outperformed, NSX is out of production at last because everybody was beating it in performance already. but again withought a change. I realy loved 4th generation preludes i used to own JDM one, they also gave up on it replacing it with slower and ugliest car honda has ever made. damn

I'm sure if Honda can sell a car for $250K, I'm sure they will built it. It's just the fact that 99.9999999999999999% of the car buyers out there wouldn't even consider the $90k price tag for the NSX!!!

Vance, I think you missed a 9 in there... lol...

Enjoy what we have and set the expectation low.:wink: :rolleyes: :cool:

you never see Ferrari buyers asking why can't they sell cars at Honda's price?:eek: :biggrin:

maybe somebody tells this FUCKIA to register on Prime so we could talk to him. I would explain him in face that he is stupid and ignorant for doing this to once great company.

Sweet! Yet another beat up on Honda thread:rolleyes: . Damn I wonder how many other cars have threads were owners beat up on the maker of said car on a consistent basis.

This 430 is an awesome car. We all may have to come to the realization that a new NSX is not going to live up to our expectations. Hence the reason why I'm going to be adding a prancing horse to my stabe within the next year. ;)

maybe somebody tells this FUCKIA to register on Prime so we could talk to him. I would explain him in face that he is stupid and ignorant for doing this to once great company.

Send your comments to Mr. CVCC himself at the address below:

Mr. Takeo Fukui,
Honda President & CEO
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 107-8556 Japan

WingZ, back in the 90s, if the Mustang became the Ford Probe as was originally planned, there would be a line formed outside the doors of Ford Management.

Manufacturers need a good kick in the ass from time to time.

WingZ, back in the 90s, if the Mustang became the Ford Probe as was originally planned, there would be a line formed outside the doors of Ford Management.

Manufacturers need a good kick in the ass from time to time.

LOL Heck I remember when they were going to switch it to a four cylinder turbo ( Mustang SVO for you youngins )

I'm all for letting Honda know when your not happy or telling them as a consumer this what your not willing to buy or hate what they've done.

I was never a Honda fan until I bought an 89 Civic wagon ( which is still running ) and then an S2000 ( Actually on my third now ). The S2000 got me to buy an NSX and the NSX has me willing to buy it's replacement ( as long as it's not over $100k ).

I can appreciate what Ferrari and other companys offer w/o degrading Honda. I'm still hurt that they didn't make the HSC ,but hey that's water under the bridge. I wish they would target the Z06 or 911 GT2/GT3 instead of the 911 TT with the NSX replacement ,but until it comes out I've no idea how great it will be. So at this point I just want them to come out with something and then I'll decide whether or not to buy it. It's inconceivable to me to diss something that's

1. Is nowhere near completion
2. Something I'm not able to buy

Hondas sportcars have never been half ass and they've proven that. Don't they deserve the benefit of the doubt until the new car comes out and gets tested?

Sweet! Yet another beat up on Honda thread:rolleyes: . Damn I wonder how many other cars have threads were owners beat up on the maker of said car on a consistent basis.

IMO, Honda brings it on themselves. For the past 10 years, Honda has been unofficially and officially talking about a next-gen NSX. While we get empty talk, Vette, Porsche and Ferrari owners have gotten a steady stream of new models and variants of those models. Someone once likened us NSX owners waiting for the next NSX to Linus waiting for a Great Pumpkin.

That's because 99.99999999% of Honda's marketing and advertising effort goes into positioning the company as a maker of efficient, practical, responsible transportation for millions of people and families every year. A Ferrari is the polar opposite of a Honda - a pure, unadulterated luxury item for about 4,000 people per year.

IMO, Honda brings it on themselves. For the past 10 years, Honda has been unofficially and officially talking about a next-gen NSX. While we get empty talk, Vette, Porsche and Ferrari owners have gotten a steady stream of new models and variants of those models. Someone once likened us NSX owners waiting for the next NSX to Linus waiting for a Great Pumpkin.

So your saying we're about to get "a rock"..LOL

Well what's in the past is in the past at this point we have a test mule that has actually been seen so my fingers are crossed and I'm knocking on wood:biggrin:

That's because 99.99999999% of Honda's marketing and advertising effort goes into positioning the company as a maker of efficient, practical, responsible transportation for millions of people and families every year. A Ferrari is the polar opposite of a Honda - a pure, unadulterated luxury item for about 4,000 people per year.
That is why through out the history of Ferrari, they have came close of going out of business numerous time, until Fiat came to the rescue. I'm curious to see when the next major recession hits, how many cars can Ferrari sell. Sorry bro, if you want to make that kind of arguement, you should bring in every manufactures other than Ferrari and Lambo. Ferrarri might be pure, but their market segment was set the moment they manufacture cars. You can't compete with a company like that when they very much own the monopoly of that market. ASC or not, I much rather see Honda be the front runner of enviornmentally friend car manufacture. Don't forget, Honda is venturing into new area such as air plane and humanoid robots.

... Don't forget, Honda is venturing into new area such as air plane and humanoid robots.

What good is a plan or robot going to do for me? I can't fly, and why the heck would I want a clanking pile of steel roaming through my house.

What good is a plan or robot going to do for me? I can't fly, and why the heck would I want a clanking pile of steel roaming through my house.

Well technically since Honda sells planes we can say that Hondas really fly:biggrin:

As for the robot how about using it to do house work:wink:

Back