• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

From post #76:

To be fair, I will give until today for everyone to respond whether they want a set or not. Once I have a final count, I'll pm members on the list in order, the payment info. When stock is depleted, I will pm remaining members to let them know more sets will be in stock in 2 months at the same $695 as long as they pay at this time. I wish they had enough sets in stock for everyone :frown:

It was $695 shipped. However, for those of us who are in CA, we also had to pay CA sales tax.

I hope not!
I think we'll be hearing from them about shipments Monday.
I've got four tires ready to be mounted and placed on the car.

All the participants from the first batch received their wheels promptly so I wouldn't worry about getting "tamoske'd". I'm sure when they get the container and sort the wheels, they'll be shipped out.

Hey guys,
I just spoke with Otti.
The wheels passed customs and arrived at their warehouse this morning. He said they have 1000 wheels to unload and get ready for shipping out, so likely they will have sorted this by the end of today. They will ship out tomorrow, so we can definitely expect to receive them sometime this week, depending on where in the US you are located.

Definitely no funny business going on at ESM.

My pleasure.
I've been counting the days for these wheels so it's in my interest to keep updated.

hello all! I just got a call from our friend "Otti", he confirmed that he got everyone's set today... he will be shipping most of it out today and the rest tomorrow... I asked if he had extra sets.. he said he have a few and will let it go for us primers for $895 shipped. so good day people! :smile:

Guys, I have bought several
Sets 6-7 of them from Otti. It's all good, no "tamasking" going on that I could see .

Many thanks to Brian, just got mine and installed them. What an amazing deal! Hope you guys post up some pics ASAP!

Good to hear Victor. Seems like ages ago when we started this group buy inquiry. Glad we were able to get these wheels at such a good price.

hello all! I just got a call from our friend "Otti", he confirmed that he got everyone's set today... he will be shipping most of it out today and the rest tomorrow... I asked if he had extra sets.. he said he have a few and will let it go for us primers for $895 shipped. so good day people! :smile:

I just ordered the black matte base with metallic silver to get a nice gunmetal finish for my wheels.

Where did you find this Plasti Dip? I went to their site and I found the below which I think I will add to my already matte black plasti dipped wheels to see if they can be made to look gloss black.

Shit if that works the next step would be to do the top of the NSX to take it back to the OEM black top look. :smile:

Plasti Dip said:
Our new Plasti Dip Enhancers are fantastic products that are specially formulated to give your Plasti Dip projects a whole new look. Three different Enhancers are available. Plasti Dip Glossifier gives dried Plasti Dip’s matte finish a shiny, glossy look. Gold Plasti Dip Metalizer and Silver Plasti Dip Metalizer add a metallic shimmer to cured Plasti Dip, while letting the original color show through. All three Plasti Dip Enhancer varieties are available in 11-ounce aerosol cans. As with all our fine products, they’re exceptionally easy to use: shake them up and spray them on, just like spray Plasti Dip.

Where did you find this Plasti Dip? I went to their site and I found the below which I think I will add to my already matte black plasti dipped wheels to see if they can be made to look gloss black.

Shit if that works the next step would be to do the top of the NSX to take it back to the OEM black top look. :smile:

I just bought a can of flat black matte plastiDip at Orchards and did my Pilot front grille. Its pretty good. Need some practice spraying a little. It does peel off if you really didnt like the outcome, otherwise it adheres pretty good and protects from rock chips. I posted pictures of a plastiDip G35 wheel on Nocal NSX owners on F.B.
Order the kits from DipYourCar.com. They also have a gloss enhancer
Heres a good write up on Bimmer http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=856571
Another doing wheels on G35
http://g35driver.com/forums/media-s...16-stock-wheels-painted-using-plasti-dip.html

Last edited:
Back