• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

68 mm edge to edge previously posted and 64mm for vinyl sticker

Anybody thinking about powder coating the faces gunmetal, white, black, etc? I'm in the second shipment, but was wondering if any of you guys that already got their set was planning on doing it?

I don't think you can powder coat just the center because it's a one piece wheel.
Painting will be a better option.

Last edited:
Guys, I have a set of these coming in end of next month. I ordered them just to have in stock here at Source 1. I will gladly sell them and have them drop shipped to you from ESM when the container arrives there. I also ordered a set of these wheels for my beater 19x8.5 +35. 04 TL. I will post a couple pics on here when those come in later in the week.

Same price as the GB but I also ordered the metal hubcentric rings to go with them for $20.

So $715.00 and a set is yours. Shipped. PM me.

that is an AMAZING price!

Guys, I have a set of these coming in end of next month. I ordered them just to have in stock here at Source 1. I will gladly sell them and have them drop shipped to you from ESM when the container arrives there. I also ordered a set of these wheels for my beater 19x8.5 +35. 04 TL. I will post a couple pics on here when those come in later in the week.

Same price as the GB but I also ordered the metal hubcentric rings to go with them for $20.

So $715.00 and a set is yours. Shipped. PM me.

is it too late to join the groupbuy?? would i still be able to run my 275/30/19 in the rears?? i see alot of people running 265's, didnt see anyone mention 275's. thanks!!

Last edited:
Wheelstudio.com has a rpm 505 that looks just like these except better I think in hyper silver with polished lip for 620 shipped with lugs and rings included. 18x8 38 offset and 19x9.5 in 30 offset and many other offsets as well. Already got mine and I dont need spacers. Chrome for 860 shipped! Ask for John.

Wheelstudio.com has a rpm 505 that looks just like these except better I think in hyper silver with polished lip for 620 shipped with lugs and rings included. 18x8 38 offset and 19x9.5 in 30 offset and many other offsets as well. Already got mine and I dont need spacers. Chrome for 860 shipped! Ask for John.

Do a search on HP Racing Evo/Lightning. These wheels were the talk of the town here on Prime back 7 years ago in 2005.

The only difference seems to be that yours don't have rivots..

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49197

Do a search on HP Racing Evo/Lightning. These wheels were the talk of the town here on Prime back 7 years ago in 2005.

The only difference seems to be that yours don't have rivots..

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49197

Yeah I get that they're not exact. I just thought people might want to know they can get something very similar in the correct offset with lugs and rings cheaper.

I've seen these wheels on stock body vs basic body kits (side skirts/rear valance). Definitely looks better with body kit. ��

Anyone needing H&R spacers 5-10mm I might have extra set or pair.

Last edited:
Back