• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

Just a quick chop. wanted to see what it would look like with the black top and red center caps.
bbs.jpg

Here's mine. The red vinyl is slight shade brighter than the formula paint, but it's not that bad.
photo_15.JPG

photo_2_1_.JPG

photo_3_1_.JPG

very nice happa. I can't wait to get mine on tomorrow. Tires finally came in. I dropped the wheels off at a friend's shop late today right before he closed. Should be ready by the time I go on lunch :)

how about just using an all black center cap

how about just using an all black center cap

You can pretty much do anything with Vinyl stickers... I had to file the ESM logo off though, because you could barely see it through the red vinyl.

I think it's a 64mm circle (per Theo1) that will fit right over the centercap logo.

4g6xwj.jpg

mh3le.jpg

izytcp.jpg

here's a quick shot after I installed them. I still have to make a few adjustment to the front suspensions.

I'm running 5MM spacers on the front. I might have to run 3 because i do rub at full turn when going up the drive way. Took it for a spin and does not rub at all while driving.

I have the an extra set of front and rear hubcentric ring if anyone want it. It's free. If you're in houston, come by and pick it up. If you're else where, I can ship it out. should be 6 bucks priority to your house.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 791
Love these wheels, keep the pictures coming guys,amazing what a nice set of wheel can change the car overall looks, anybody getting the BBS vinyl sticker?

0359d1866e2711e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

:tongue:

Maybe i missed it, who do i pay and where does that put me on the group buy list?

I'm not trying to be a d*ck but why not just go all the way and get the BBS center caps on ebay.

We did this on my friend's E30 last year when he bought a set of ESM LM reps.

This ^^^

Not a fan of rep wheels but if you're going to do it why not go all the way.
Plus IMO the only center caps that look right on these wheels are the BBS wheels.

Back