• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 3rd

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker on NSX Prime. Like many of you NSX was one of the cars I dreamt of owning growing up and I finally bought my NSX (black 2000, +02 front conversion) a year ago.

I'm finally in town with free time when a drive is happening and would love to join you guys.

Please add me to the list:

Ted (with passenger Paul)

Thank you.

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker on NSX Prime. Like many of you NSX was one of the cars I dreamt of owning growing up and I finally bought my NSX (black 2000, +02 front conversion) a year ago.

I'm finally in town with free time when a drive is happening and would love to join you guys.

Thank you.

Good first post to have on Prime. :smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. HGL1668 (Hugo)
3. junoir40er (Adrian and Darlene)
4. phryxis (Colin)
5. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
6. 9doors (Nick)
7. Patty
8. g3driver (Erik & )
9. NSX 888 (David & Hua)
10. Bright Light Tech (Richard)
11. Track Addict (Jonathan & Samantha)
12. jfsa82 (John & Diana)
13. Blood Stone (David)
14. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
15. NSX3tek (Chris & Michelle)
16. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & ?)
17. nemo121 (Nemo)
18. Gansan (Glen)
19. dustthisnsx (Paul)
20. PhAnTom (Marc & April)
21. WldNsx (Angel)
22. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
23. cherylmejia (pat & cheryl)
24. STPNSX (Scott)
25. shane91nsx (Shane & Savin)
26. Kyras (Patty)
27. Semnos_NSX (Steve)
28. moderu (Kenny)
29. SuperSonic (Jason) Bringing up the rear
30. caliballa22 (Chris & Ryan)
31. unagijones (Sam)
32. mike2la (Mike)
33. Theo1 (Ted)
34. T3DX (Ted & Paul
35. MarineNSX93 (Michael)

Last edited:
Good first post to have on Prime. :smile:

Hi all,

Thank you.

ya, good thread to lose your virginity on.

Looks like I'm out too. Controller springs did not arrive so no go. Roll safe and enjoy. I look forward to the pics.

K. I. S. S.

Thanks JC. Another reason I don't want to take a ride in a TURBO or SC car I'm going to stick to single engine flying and stay out of those twins. Otherwise I'll be spending all my time fixing my muffler bearings and not getting to drive my car.

K. I. S. S.

Thanks JC. Another reason I don't want to take a ride in a TURBO or SC car I'm going to stick to single engine flying and stay out of those twins. Otherwise I'll be spending all my time fixing my muffler bearings and not getting to drive my car.

Hmm. I don't see your name on the list, either. Did I miss a post with your excuse, Alan? :rolleyes:

Hmm. I don't see your name on the list, either. Did I miss a post with your excuse, Alan? :rolleyes:

excuses are like A _ _ HOLES ??? everybody has one ?? Jill and I just got back from a 16 day 5,119 mile road trip. Is that one good enough or do I need to really rack my brains ??? I've never been up in the area where this run is taking place and I really would like to go with all of you but I think I'll be better off just taking the sailboat out and chilling in the bay. Anyone up for a sail in San Diego bay tomorrow? Get back to me if you're interested.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 46
excuses are like A _ _ HOLES ??? everybody has one ?? Jill and I just got back from a 16 day 5,119 mile road trip. Is that one good enough or do I need to really rack my brains ??? I've never been up in the area where this run is taking place and I really would like to go with all of you but I think I'll be better off just taking the sailboat out and chilling in the bay. Anyone up for a sail in San Diego bay tomorrow? Get back to me if you're interested.
^I'd love to go out on your boat but I'm going on an NSX drive.

Where did you and Jill go to get in 5,119 miles?

^I'd love to go out on your boat but I'm going on an NSX drive.

Where did you and Jill go to get in 5,119 miles?

Vegas, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon Natl Park, Capitol Reef Natl park, Arches, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Needles Hwy, Badlands, Devil's Tower, Yellowstone, Seattle and the Cascade Loop, Hwy 1 down the Coast, Lost Hwy out of Ferndale, Hwy 1 down the coast, Sonoma. I think we should all do this drive as a group in our NSX's in the Fall. Who's in ????

OR.......how about we all drive to Chicago, see some stuff along the way and drive back on Rte 66 ?? I'm going to ship my car to CT so I can drive around in the Fall, then come back via Chicago/Rte 66......maybe get to NSXPO on the way back ???? You game? Anyone ??

The boat invite is open, Let me know

anyone know off hand what oil brand and viscosity Niguel Motors uses? just checked and I'm about a quart low...

What's up with you crack of dawners lol. I should be going to bed but nawwww, time for video games lol.

i will be there(at In N Out) to snap a few pictures, can't join you guys in the run. :biggrin:

Sorry, Can't make it. Y'all have a good time, y'hear?!

Thanks!

PS. May have misread the time of this mornings drive...lol we'll be sleeping in front of home depot

IMG_20120603_075347.jpg

IMG_20120603_075356.jpg

Have fun everyone....i just woke up and plus my cars at Jon's again...those dang windows.

Back