• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 3rd

My nsx is in phx . Might stop by tomorrow morning in glendora to say hello. It has been awhile since meeting the so cal group driving to vegas almost two years ago .

My nsx is in phx . Might stop by tomorrow morning in glendora to say hello. It has been awhile since meeting the so cal group driving to vegas almost two years ago .

^You do realize the drive isn't tomorrow, right? June 3rd is a week from tomorrow.

Thanks, Patty. I would have been eating breakfast alone @ In n Out~~
I guess I miss your brownies too much and want to eat them a week early :tongue:

^You do realize the drive isn't tomorrow, right? June 3rd is a week from tomorrow.

Thanks, Patty. I would have been eating breakfast alone @ In n Out~~
I guess I miss your brownies too much and want to eat them a week early :tongue:

So, will you be there on June 3rd, then? :smile:

Gesh, I seemed to have been missing all the fun lol. I think I need to change clutch fluid. Seems to feel a little harder to get into gear. I'd let one of you guys drive it to get a second opinion but don't want to see to disappointed look on your face knowing you have to get back into an n/a nsx. :p..... Or a broken one regan hehe

Gesh, I seemed to have been missing all the fun lol. I think I need to change clutch fluid. Seems to feel a little harder to get into gear. I'd let one of you guys drive it to get a second opinion but don't want to see to disappointed look on your face knowing you have to get back into an n/a nsx. :p..... Or a broken one regan hehe
Oh man.. that's the same symptoms my OEM clutch had. Then the last track day it just said.. F U to me and called it quits.

Yea, we can check it out for you.

p.s. Had my first shakedown canyon run yesterday. It was just a quickie run. My clutch free play needs some minor adjustment but I can break loose the tires w/o clutch slippage now. fun stuff

Anyone from the OC area want to caravan?

I'm thinking a good central place for us will be at the Block in Orange. We can meetup near the Krispy Kreme parking lot at

330 The City Drive South, Orange, CA

and leave about 8:15am

^^^^^Richard, I'll hook up with you there. I know that Les will be coming over on the 55 and going right past us so we can join his group in flight.

^^ it always looks so cool when another group of NSXs joins a caravan on the freeway.

I wonder what normal people think when they see that happen, "what a coincidence."?

Should still be here in So Cal. Will try my best! :tongue:

It would be great if you can make it Sam.:smile: I'll put you on the list.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. HGL1668 (Hugo)
3. junoir40er (Adrian and Darlene)
4. phryxis (Colin)
5. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
6. 9doors (Nick)
7. Patty
8. g3driver (Erik & )
9. NSX 888 (David & Hua)
10. Bright Light Tech (Richard)
11. Track Addict (Jonathan & Samantha)
12. jfsa82 (John & Diana)
13. Blood Stone (David)
14. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
15. NSX3tek (Chris & Michelle)
16. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & ?)
17. nemo121 (Nemo)
18. Gansan (Glen)
19. dustthisnsx (Paul)
20. PhAnTom (Marc & April)
21. WldNsx (Angel)
22. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
23. cherylmejia (pat & cheryl)
24. STPNSX (Scott)
25. shane91nsx (Shane & Savin)
26. Kyras (Patty)
27. Semnos_NSX (Steve)
28. moderu (Kenny)
29. SuperSonic (Jason) Bringing up the rear
30. caliballa22 (Chris & Ryan)
31. unagijones (Sam)

Last edited:
Looks like I'm out too. Controller springs did not arrive so no go. Roll safe and enjoy. I look forward to the pics.

Yeah, serious bummer.

I was soooooo looking forward to this after missing the last drive over Ortega. But maybe it's better this way. With no seat time with the new setup, I might have tried to overdrive the car and I have grown to enjoy looking at my car with straight body panels all covered in paint. But you can bet your ass I will be on the next one!

Yeah, serious bummer.

I was soooooo looking forward to this after missing the last drive over Ortega. But maybe it's better this way. With no seat time with the new setup, I might have tried to overdrive the car and I have grown to enjoy looking at my car with straight body panels all covered in paint. But you can bet your ass I will be on the next one!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you said that last time. :rolleyes:

Back